Much healthier

My dog is kicking on to 17 and 4legs is all he eats. There are plenty of flavours to choose from yet I can't tell which ones his favourite because he begs for them all!

Purchased in November 2018.

Side Effects No

Excellent Value for money !!

I have a retired Greyhound who is very fussy with her food and I also look after my daughters Boxer dog during the day & feed him as well...they both love the Angus Beef roll and they have this with biscuits. Its a great product..

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $5.30.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Saves time and mess

My little Maltese x has few teeth left and is particularly fussy and messy eater, but she loves the little balls which are soft enough for her to chew, small enough to fit in her mouth, and save me a great deal of cleaning up! Not to mention I don't have to spend time cooking for her. Thanks for a great product. We are going to try the roll next!

Purchased in January 2019 for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No

Vets always comment about how healthy my dogs are

I have found that this is the best product to feed my two dogs, Minnie and Ernie, they love it (I have tried other products but this is the best), their fur and skin is shiny and healthy. Vets also comment about how healthy they are and ask what I feed them. I have been using it for over ten years and it is so good I don't buy any other product anymore.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

My fussy eaters love this product

My dogs are fussy eaters and they adore their 4 legs. We've never had any problems and change flavours all with positive results- empty bowls :)Great that part proceeds help needy doggies too

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Buddy's favorite dish

Having a fussy dog and also with allergies, this dish has provided relief for myself in regards to something he can tolerate and a quick dish I can provide him which is fresh and healthy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Dog loves it ! Can't get enough

My dog loves it and since he has been eating it he hasn't been doing and stinky farts. He hasn't had any side effects . I would recommend it to anyone . Cheers mate

Purchased in April 2017 at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Love the product

My 2 dogs love eating this everyday especially my senior dog as it is soft to Chew on it.i usually put it on top of the dry food in their bowl s ito it is visible.

Side Effects No

This is the perfect meal as it is natural and grain free my dogs now do not have allergies eating this product.

My two dogs have been suffering from skin allergies and nothing seemed to fix the problem, I found that eating this meal of Chicken pasta and veg is grain free and they do not suffer anymore on this diet

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No

Convenient and mess free. 5 Paw review.

My dog has been eating 4 legs for the past 5 years. He loves dinner time. They are convenient and mess free. We have never had issues with any of the varieties.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.50.

Side Effects No

Tasty convenience in a roll!!

My dogs love 4Legs rolls for their meals. When I come home from work it is quick and easy to serve with time being so limited. Love that it is all fresh and healthy for my dogs.

Purchased in April 2019 for $5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Roccas full body wiggle for 4legs

My dog Rocca loves when it’s meal time at our house. He gets the full body wiggle going he loves 4legs chicken and veggie pasta roll!
Cleans his bowl every time! 10/10

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

My dog loves this

My dog absolutely loves this dog food. He can't wait until I place it in his bowl. His wagging tail creates a cyclone and he literally tries to eat it as I'm dropping it into the bowl!

This is great

Our dog loves the dog roll no worries with him eating it he has about a quarter of the roll per feed and always eats it no worries there thanks

Purchased in April 2019 for $5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Delicious dog food!

Our dogs love 4Legs Natural Dog Food. So many yummy varieties to choose from! Woof! Woof! Can't beat the flavours and the free plastic lid is an excellent way of keeping the food protected in the fridge.

Natural

Enjoy feeding my dogs this natural produce knowing that it’s healthy and good for them. They enjoy their dinner and can’t wait to dig in. Love the variety provided in the range.

Our moodles love it.

We have 2 moodles and they love this product. Their coats are shiny and they are very healthy. We are very pleased with the freshness and ingredients in your products.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $7.00.

Side Effects No

Chicken with pasta and vegies

I have 2 French bulldogs, British bulldog and a Shar Pei and they all love the 4 legs chicken with pasta roll. Would not hesitate in advising people to buy it!

Purchased in March 2019 at Romeo's Foodland Supermarket for $5.69.

Side Effects No

My little guy absolutely loves your range of dog rolls

These rolls are a fantastic alternative to homemade meals. My little guy absolutely loves both varieties. He loves the meatballs too. I would definitely recommend your products to other pet owners

4Legs Chicken with Vegies and Rice

My dog loves this meal and she never leaves any of it. She always licks the bowl when she has finished and did not have any side effects after consuming it. I think its a wonderful product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $5.80.

Side Effects No

Hi - has the recipe changed recently? Our dog used to love it (and still loves it), but has started to get diarrhoea. The constitution of the roll also looks different than a few months ago - more paste like.

At last I have found a food that helps both my whippet and rescue greyhound. But as I’m feeding two dogs, can you tell me if I can get a larger roll apart from the 1.7kg one. I am using one roll a day.

Similar listings