2,069

Ren J.

Ren J.Central Queensland, QLD

Very picky dog loves it!

This is the only “wet” dog food that my dog will eat. He loves it! It is very easy to dish out and the perfect size for a dachshund. He loves all the flavours.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $6.99.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Tren H.

Tren H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dog Loves it

My 11-year-old staffy loves this stuff. He has never turned his nose up at it as he has with other pet foods.
It seems to keep him healthy and lively. The pieces can also be used as a treat

Purchased in October 2019 at IGA.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Woody

WoodySouth East Queensland, QLD

Puppy act

My 10 year old Cavoodle and 8 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback jump around like little puppies when I bring out the Chicken with vegies and pasta. It is their favourite dinner.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Heidi H.

Heidi H.Perth, WA

My old girls love it

My two older dogs, almost 15 & 10 just love this food and they are really fussy. They wait for me to give this BEFORE they resort to having their very expensive dog biscuits.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Our Buddy favorite

Our dog really loves 4legs natural its is gentle on his belly and gives him everything he needs!
Great value for money - easy to feed to him doesnt stink like can food.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $5.25.

Jason

JasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dog Matilda loves your products she can't get enough of your products thank you

Hi my name is Matilda and I really love your food thank you for for my dinner every night I can't get enough I always lick my bowl clean yummy yummy

Purchased in March 2019 at Foodland for $4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Brigid A.

Brigid A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for older dogs

My 18yo dog loves the beef and veg meatballs. The chicken makes him too hot and itchy. Lots of different varieties so he can have a choice but loves his beef. It’s sells out quickly at woolies so I buy the big tray.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Matthew Hunter

Matthew HunterMid North Coast, NSW

Visiting fussy dog could not get enough

My two dogs love 4legs. Dog sat a friends dog that I was told was very fussy. Could not get enough of 4legs and didn’t touch her special food while she was here. Dogs let you know if it’s good or not. Question answered.

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Jane L.

Jane L.Perth, WA

Just perfect

My Fergus just loves his food and these balls are so easy to dish up no messy cans. Great to have different flavours for him. So happy with your product.

Purchased in February 2013 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.80.

Jon

Jon

No longer available at Coles

Our dog loves this. But unfortunately our local branches of Coles no longer appear to stock it. However, don't despair. You can still get it at Woolies. Dog is happy.

laura_mccorkell

laura_mccorkellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dog will do anything for this

My dog absolutely loves this food. He has been enjoying it for years now. Such great value for money for top quality ingredients. We're all so lucky this company exists.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dog food

My whippet will sit and wait for the balls or for me to cut the roll up for her dinner, I have one very happy dog, thank you 4 legs.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

HarryHammer

HarryHammerNgunnawal 2913, ACT

My German Shepherd/Malamute loves this stuff.

My German Shepherd/Malamute loves this stuff. Have tried a couple of varieties since finding it in Supabarn and he has devoured both of them. I give him half a pack with his dry food and he always go for the 4Legs first. Being healthy food at a reasonable price means I'll keep buying it for him as long as he keeps eating it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Supabarn for $4.99.

Mark R.

Mark R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good product

My little dog always eats every bit. Happy customer. Have tried all varieties including the new 1.3kg pack with Chicken Salmon pumpkin and parsley. I will continue to use this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
jaysblueaus

jaysblueausAU

A very trusted brand, made by dog lovers

These days I am very wary of what I would buy and feed my dog, after having to get my dog put down earlier this year, as he started getting seizures after feeding him a product, so many contaminated products these days, so i am more wary with my new dog. This product is Australian made and owned, and apparently it is what they feed their dogs themselves.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Jem

JemPerth, WA

ALL GONE

Omg I brought these for my mum's dog while she's on holiday & he absolutely LOVES IT for his dinner, it's all gone & he's wants more. He has not any sideaffects

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Dog loves it

Dog loves all the flavours of this food. I use this to supplement her dry food. Great food for training as well as I can just take some out of her daily quota and use as a reward. She isn't getting any extra food then but is happy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Kim-su M.

Kim-su M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, easy, convenient and tasty!!! Well, i cant vouch for the tasty part. My dog says it is

Doggo loves 4legs.
Says it makes his dry food better
I like that its convenient and natural.
It lasts for ages, doesnt upset his stomach and ensures hes eating his premium dry food without any issues

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

My dogs love all varieties of 4Legs. They are so easy to feed to them. I feel confident that my dogs are getting the nutrition they need, they even smell good enough to eat.

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

great product!!

My dog loves it!! Its the only food that works when trying to train him!! Its fresh and smells great too. Highly recommend any of the products!!!Give it a try!!

Purchased in September 2019 for $4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult