284Legs Natural Dog Food

Ian Hawkins
Ian Hawkins3 posts
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

My Pomeraniam cross and my Cavoodle loved the Chicken and Salmon with pumpkin

My Pomeraniam cross and my Cavoodle loved the Chicken and Salmon with pumpkin. The cavoodle had an upset tummy but no problem digesting the 4 legs. We are first time users as Woolies discontinued their previous range which was a blessing. They both love the 4 legs range and really get excited at meal times, nothing left in their bowls ! Show details ·  1
David M
David MAU2 posts

Punky loves it

Our dog Punky loves it and we mix it up with other dry food too, but 4legs gets eaten first! Show details ·  1
Jodi
JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Fussy puppy eats hardly any of the foods I offer her

Have finally found a food my dog loves everyday. No allergies so far Show details ·  1
Diana
DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Angus Beef, Sweet Potato and Green Beans

Nutritious and delicious

Brian is very fond of all the 4legs recipes we have tried. Show details ·  1
Bon
Bon

On to a winner!

Our pooch loves the wellness meatballs! They aren’t smelly and makes feeding time quick and easy for me! Show details ·  1
Smell
JAB
JAB3 posts
  Chicken with Salmon, Vegies, Fruit and Brown Rice Roll

Would not want to be without 4Legs for my dog Django!!

Chicken with Vegies, Fruit & Rice have always been Django's favourite - now since he and I have discovered Chicken with Salmon, Vegies, Fruit & Brown Rice Roll, he has an additional favourite, and I have a treat which disguises any medication I need to give him, and he is no longer aware of what I am trying to get him to swallow! A wonderful product!! Show reply
Danni V.
Danni V.Murray Mallee, SA
  Lamb, Coconut and Vegies

My Dogs love it

Love the ingredients, my fur kids have a very varied cooked and raw diet with different ingredients daily and this fits in really well. Show details ·  1
David Randall
David RandallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Gourmet with Angus Beef, Sweet Potato and Green Beans

Tippy loves it

Was looking for something my tippy would like...ended up trying 4legs....ever since buying, she has eaten it all without a hitch.....has never misses a meal since..... Show details ·  1
Damien W.
Damien W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Kangaroo Plus 5

SOLID

On peel back of packaging,
Site & Smell (S S),
ensures you’ve made the right CHOICE.
On back yard Land mine clean up,
Site & Smell (S S)
Guarantees, 4 Legs ,
is the Clear Winner. Show details ·  1
Akrasia B.
Akrasia B.

Very good dog food!

Not smelly, healthy, dog loves it and he farts less and they don't smell as bad when he is fed this food. Show details
Claire Walker
Claire WalkerSydney, NSW3 posts
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

Dog likes and thanks for the free lid

Dog enjoys the meatballs so now a stable in our house. We serve them with kibble and sometimes either yogurt, vege or eggs. The free kid is game changing, thanks guys. Show details ·  1
Shan
ShanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Quality has dropped

I would have given the chicken meatballs 5 stars but recently they have changed. Were $6 a packet now $7.80 on average and meatball sizes are either stuck together or very inconsistent. Before you could visibly see the veggies and coconut in them and now they are barely visible . Inflation sux but to change the recipe to save more money is low. Show details
4Legs
4Legs   DM
Brooke
Brooke
  Fair Incentive Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

We’d be lost without this dog food

Wickie was so sick with pancreatitis, this really helped, Resolve his symptoms. Converted for life. Show details ·  1
Peta
PetaFar North Queensland, QLD36 posts
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Finally a fresh product me dog will eat

I have tried for 3 years feeding my dog fresh variety of dog food . Amd he just refused. And i tried this for him this week and he is more than happy to eat it . Show details ·  1
Smell
Tiny
Tiny2 posts

Yummo!

Our dog Tiny loves his 4 legs! He cant get enough Show details ·  1
Don B.
Don B.2 posts

Our dogs love it

Our two small Poodle cross dogs love the balls. It disappears in a very short time as they scoff it down.
I love the large pack size, and grain free ingredients. Show details ·  1

DoggyMum
DoggyMumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dog loves it

Moved her to this food as she needs to be weight controlled due to her age and old ligament damage. Have now used for 3months. She loves this food and I find it is a great consistency(not sloshy)in the fridge. Show details ·  1
Gizella N.
Gizella N.3 posts
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Looks so delicious I wanted to taste it

My beautiful girl absolutely loved it, liked the bowl every time she went past it after dinner Show reply
Billie Jean
Billie JeanSydney, NSW
  Verified Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

So far so goooood

Immediate attraction to your product...
Not like Pedigree! I was amazed of the none interest! Show details ·  1
Helly155
Helly1552 posts

Great natural product

Casper had a few upsets before we found 4legs. Now he's happy and healthy. Great value for money too. Many thanks Show details ·  1
Kay
KaySydney, NSW
  Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

Good Variety Dog Food

Our Milo is 12 and has been enjoying a variety of 4Legs food for all of those 12 years!! Show reply
karenk
karenkHunter Region, NSW7 posts

it's great

My dog like the chicken and kangaroo but today I got the gourmet recipe with lamb,beetroot & green beans for her to taste gave her 1 piece and she ate it so I think she likes it. Thanks Karen Show details ·  1
Reely
ReelyNorth Queensland, QLD

Very Satisfied Eaters

Our dogs enjoy the variety of foods and since being on this for approx. 12 months now have demonstrated no stomach upsets or bowell issues as caused on a diverse range of other brands of foods. Definitely find this a good food for our dogs. Show reply
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our Groodle loves 4legs

Australian, small travel miles and our dog loves it. Very pleased. Show details ·  1
Jenny Hall
Jenny HallGarran 2605, ACT

Just pawfect

My puppy loves every flavour of 4legs she has tried so far and licks the bowl looking for more. I love it’s all natural and I no longer have to cook all her meals. Thank you for a quality product.
Jenny Show details ·  1
Active Traveller
Active Traveller4 posts

Food for fussy dogs

My dog has got increasingly fussy and I started him on the 4legs dog food products. He really loves this food and obviously it doesn’t give him an upset tummy, no more constantly eating grass. Show reply

belindawinter9
belindawinter9South West, WA6 posts
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

A favourite with our guests

All of our guest dogs love this brand, all varieties. It seems like an excellent treat option too. We have a dog retreat for oodles and they all seem to love it. Show details ·  1
Christina
ChristinaHobart, TAS
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Perfect for sensitive for tummies !

My girl loves 4legs ! And it doesn’t upset her sensitive tummy ! Show reply
WAD
WADPerth, WA
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

My babies love this food

I thin its good value and has all the nutriton that they need. Show details ·  1
vickimaddison
vickimaddisonSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
  Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

this is an amazing product for my fur babies

this is a life send!! my labradoodle who is a getting old 13 att he end of this year. He has hated all foods throughout his life untill I tried 4 legs. He eats every day instead of every 3 day. He is now looking for food gobbles it up every time. This is 6 months on! In the past if he did enjoy a new food, it was very short lived would not eat it on teh second day. Not now, he loves it. Show details ·  1
Nikki R.
Nikki R.Victoria
  Lamb, Beetroot and Green Beans

No more gas!!!

Since my Shep has been on 4 legs, his stomach is so much more settled. He likes all the flavours but his favourite is the lamb/beetroot/beans and the kangaroo. Show details ·  1
Lomchan Lomchan
Lomchan LomchanPerth, WA3 posts
  Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

My tiny boy loves it!! He always empties the bowl

My malshi boy only loves kangaroo meatball. He doesn’t like beef meatball. He used to like chicken/ beef slow cooked but not anymore. Only kangaroo meatball is still his fave. I purchase this brand for him about a year now. Sometime, this product is empty on the shelves at Coles and woolies. I feed him meatballs for breakfast. I separate it in small zipped lock bags and freeze it. Still very fresh when you defrost and heat it up in the microwave. Show details ·  1
Jennifer
JenniferSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Honey

My dog loves the meat roll. I find it easy to serve & does not sweat when opened as does some other brand. Cap is brilliant! Show details ·  1
Taletha P.
Taletha P.South East Queensland, QLD

Little pups favourite

I have found this food great for my little pup. We have been using it as a healthier option treat for training rewards. Show details ·  1
Jedda
Jedda2 posts

This Food Is The BEST

My French Bulldog Stella, just loves this..Well done guys!!
Thanks Again Show details ·  1
Daisy A.
Daisy A.Perth, WA

Fussy dog is happy

Looks pretty healthy and fresh, veggies visible and doesn't look majorly process... and while I can't vouch for the taste (lol), our dog Scout (who is usually very fussy) loves the chicken meatballs. Will happily continue to purchase this product. Show details ·  1

North East Reviewer
North East ReviewerNortheast, VIC31 posts

Our Buster Loves It

Our 14 month old boxer loves the 4 legs chicken roll. He prefers it over canned food. He's very picky and for him to love this is a great sign Show details ·  1
Danielle B.
Danielle B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Fussy dogs eats this days in a row

I purchased on a whim at the supermarket, not expecting much, however my very fussy boy is happy to eat this daily (!!!!!!!) - I just take a meatball out at a time and he can eat until he's full. No more putting together a plate of food for him that he won't eat and sits around and goes to waste. This feels like a win in many ways for him, and I can't wait to try more flavours. Show details ·  1
Murray S
Murray SDarling Downs, QLD2 posts
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice
Smell
BONEY
BONEYVictoria
  Lamb, Beetroot and Green Beans

Only supermarket food my doggies will eat

I love the fact that it's usually on special with 2 for one. I can balance the size of portions and watch their weight. My dogs love it! Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website