457visacompared.com.au

457visacompared.com.au

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Informative!

After initially referring to this site for 457 visa health insurance, I returned to it several times for further comparisons and other useful tips to make my move overseas a smoother transition. I was very happy with the recommendations made to me and will be recommending it to other 457 visa holders.

Good info that is not biased

I needed health insurance in order to move across to a 457 Visa in Australia. I came across this website on Google and it gave me a super-quick way to see what's available and to choose the best one. Best of all they didn't sell me, they just let me click through and buy from the actual insurer. Highly recommended.
Unbiased

Esther Adler

Esther AdlerLondon

Great travel insurance section

Since I'm a 457 visa holder I have encountered some real issues getting travel insurance in Australia as they are normally only for PR. I found this site on Google and they have a great 457 visa travel insurance section that I used to get covered on my recent trip to New Zealand.
Easy to find travel insurance compliant with my subclass requirements
More features should be shown on the table.

jordan123

jordan123London

Great way to compare prices

Been searching for a really easy way to understand the 457 visa process and the other pains associated with getting things over the line. Bit of a shame that there aren't more sites like 457visacompared. It's a great one stop shop for any issues regarding organising the visas, also some really good tips exist on various other services that would be relevant when moving to Aus from overseas. Thanks for providing the service!
Easy to use, convenient

Bryn Thomas

Bryn ThomasSydney

A handy site

This site is handy as a resource for my travels. The financial service charts are great as you can see both prices and features. More information is needed on oshc
providers based on rates and their features. The updates are also useful but more information about oshc is needed and additional reviews would be handy
Free resource
More on oshc needed

Bec

BecMelbourne

Useful Comparison

I found this site in a google search when I was researching 457 visa information for a friend. What a great find! It compared all the the options clearly in a side by side table format which made it really easy to see the differences between all the options. I'll definitely be recommending to anyone looking for 457's
easy, clear comparison

Site was very helpful

I found this site and used it to find health insurance when i will be working in the country. Very happy with the one recommended - it was the cheapest, and seems to have as good or better coverage than the other providers out there. I'd recommend it to others if you are looking for cheap health insurance.
Cheap health insurance