4CYTE Canine

4CYTE Canine

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 4CYTE

Naomi Wyndham
Naomi WyndhamSydney, NSW

Watch out for pet sensitivities

Day 7 of the introductory dose and my boxer x American Staffy is off her food, has terrible gas and diarrhoea, with itchy red patches on her skin. Our cocker spaniel/blue cattle cross seems fine, but she is older and stockier. Be careful to know your pets and keep an eye on them in the first few weeks of introducing them to this product.

Purchased in July 2021 for $93.00.

Smell
4CYTE

Disaster for my dog

After several recommendations from others to try this supplement for my 9 year border collie I now live with the guilt. Do not use this product.
After only two days on the low dose, he has developed unrelenting diarrhea and pancreatitis. I’m now providing supportive care hoping that he recovers. Buyer beware, this product appears to have significant toxicity.

Purchased in July 2021.

Smell
4CYTE

Christine
Christine South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this product at all costs.

I gave my 12 year old Doberman just a single introductory dose. Thankfully as I read it wrong I only gave him a small dog dose. God only knows what would have happened had I given the recommended amount. My dog has always eaten seafood without reactions. 1/4 of a dose of this poison and within a few hours, loud stomach noises, followed by absolutely foul smelling gas followed by horrible diarrhea the colour of wet cement which continued for almost 24 hours. I only hope there are no long term effects. DO NOT GIVE THIS POISON TO YOUR BELOVED PET! It cost me over $60 and I will be chasing a full refund from the supplier!

Purchased in June 2021 at Pet Circle for $60.00.

Smell
4CYTE

Leona
Leona Northeast, VIC

Gamechanger

Purchased in January 2021 at The Vet Shed for $59.95.

Smell
4CYTE

German Shephard now 16 years old

Having been using this now for 5 years after our Shepherd showed signs of stiffness . Has been fantastic in helping him he is now 15 years old , if not for 4cyte I believe we probably would Have to make a choice . He can still run after a rabbit if he see one , if we run out of 4cyte you can see the difference in he's movement of joints getting up . Well worth the cost and certainly works well for Bosco , from the start of adult hood all my future dogs would be on this .

Purchased in March 2015 at The Vet Shed for $58.00.

Paige
PaigeTasmania

4cyte side effects

Purchased in May 2021.

Pet's Life StageAdult
DES3175
DES3175Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

4CYTE Epiitalis Gel

With some trepidation, after reading several negative reviews, I decided to trust the vet and give 4 Cyte Gel to my old arthritic dog. I am happy to report that after 4 weeks of being on it he is enjoying his walks more and in general is more active, There have been no adverse affects on him at all eg. stomach or bowel upsets( and he has a sensitive digestive system), behaviour or skin problems. The vet has him on a lower dose then .5ml that is printed on the bottle label and it seems to be enough for my dog.

Purchased in March 2021 for $30.00.

rekkie
rekkieSydney, NSW

4CYTE Oral Joint

We had our German shepherd on this for a while and over time his scratching got worse. Red skin with crusty scabs and very tender to touch. Through a process of elimination we altered his diet completely. Removed and readers different regular treats. We never thought 4Cyte would be the issue but it was.

As soon as we removed 4cyte the itching started to decrease and red skin disappearing. It’s a shame because it really was working for our dog.

Purchased in February 2021 at Pet Circle for $69.99.

Smell

Other Dog Foods

Mitchell S.Hunter Region, NSW

4CYTE GEL

My 7 year old German shepherd was diagnosed with early hip displacia. I was told to start giving her 4cyte for her bad hips by the vet. After a week of taking the correct dose of 2ml per night with food. She developed burn looking marks on her skin and her hair started falling out around her shoulders where the red burn/rash was.
I stopped giving her the 4cyte for 1 day and it started to clear up and not look as angry. I then gave her 4cyte again and it flared up and got real nasty again. So my dog is obviously allergic to what's in this product. Has anyone else experienced this?

Purchased in March 2021 for $150.00.

Shazza
ShazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dog had allergic reaction to it

I started my little dog on 4cyte according to instructions and my vet, and his hair started falling out. In the end his skin was red and his hair sparse, he had an allergic reaction to it. Took him off it and his hair had grown back. I do not recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Pet Circle.

Be very wary!

Purchased in June 2020.

hitchy25
hitchy25Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic product that helps old dogs keep going!

4Cyte is a fantastic product I have given to my own dogs and dispensed to many of my patients. Many of these patients are approaching the end of their life and their families report they cope much better, mobility is better, less pain and in general happier within a few days of starting. Have never seen the sudden deterioration described in other reviews, and this product absolutely works and is great value and safe.

Smell
4CYTE
Hugh SerenoDarling Downs, QLD

This Product Will Kill Your Dog. Do Not Buy.

Purchased in January 2021 at Warwick vet clinic for $60.00.

Smell
4CYTE

Terrible, devasted

I bought the gel on recommendation from my vet to assist with my 15 year old border collie’s arthritis. Within a matter of hours I saw a change in her, within a couple of days she was unable to get up, she was wobbly, unable to take more than a step or two, disoriented, drinking excessively and could not sleep. I ceased giving it to her and she improved. I gave her this to help her, on advice of my vet, after reading reviews and I bitterly regret it. It was greatly distressing to see my dog suffer like this when I was trying to help her!!! I only hope there is no long turn side effects from this. I will never recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased for $130.00.

Stephanie
StephanieQueensland

Feel sick to my stomach after reading these reviews!!!

I feel awful that I did not do my own research and check side effects sooner. My mini poodle is 16 and was in great health for her age. I was recommended this product by a Vet for her joints. She became lethargic and was unable to keep up on our walks needing to be carried. She began fainting and we put it down to her heart beginning to fail due to age however I then looked into the side effects of this product and was appalled to find it explained all of her symptoms. Wish I had’ve thought of it sooner. Have ceased use in the last few days and she seems to be improving. I can only hope it has not done lasting damage I’ll never forgive myself.

Purchased in September 2020.

Jenny B.
Jenny B.asked

My dog is diabetic on insulin, he is 11 years old, with left hip dysplasia, he has had cervical discs fused and is struggling with his back legs, I’m hoping 4cyte will be suitable. Thank you

stkildartasked

I have one Affenpinscher diagnosed with luxating patella stage 3 and operation was not an option and another Affie with stiff hips. I started them on 4cyte gel and after 3 weeks vet rated her knee as stage 2. Now after 2 x 100ml Gel there is no limping at all. Would she benefit more from the granules or stay on the gel which l am happy with. Have been considering the horse gel to for the cost? many thanks Fiona

Hi Fiona,
I hope this response finds you well. An Affenpinscher how beautiful they are not a very common Breed.
Given your dogs diagnosis and the results from using Epiitalis Forte Dog Gel, I would absolutely continue to use the Epiitalis Forte Dog Gel, the concentration level is higher than the granules and much more effective in severe cases such as your beautiful dog with a stage 2 Luxating Patella, Epiitalis Forte Dog Gel is very effective in these cases. I would also recommend that your dogs diet also includes a high quality EPA/DHA Omega 3 if not already and continue to have regular check ups with your Vet.

We absolutely don't recommend using the Equine gel in dogs the concentration levels are significantly different, the Equine Gel is based on 500kg of body weight it's just to difficult to know you are giving the correct dosage. Affenpinscher's are a small breed of dog and Epiitalis Forte Dog Gel is very cost effective when using the 100ml, at 10kg of body weight you will be getting 200 doses which in reality is costing you less than 0.70cents per day.
I hope this information is helpful if you would like further information regarding 4Cyte please don't hesitate to reach out to to us directly on 03 5330 0300. Thank you for your feedback regarding 4Cyte and the success with your Dog. Warm Regards Jane

stkildart

Thank you for your fast answer. The vet was quite surprised at the rapid improvement and said the Epiitalis Gel really does to work. I will continue with that. Best wishes Fiona

Interpath Global4CYTE

Absolute pleasure Fiona, our active ingredient Epiitalis is back by 18 years gold standard science and highly recommended by our Veterinary Community. Don't hesitate to reach out to us direct anytime. Also, we would love you to share your experience on this site in the reviews section this will help other Doggo's with a similar diagnosis live a better quality of life. Warm Regards Jane

Colleen
Colleenasked

Hi I have a 11 year old German Shepherd she has been having Paw Osteocare for about 3 years. She has had no joint operations and I have been giving the Osteocare more to do with aging. At the moment she is finding it a little harder to get up from sitting. Can she have the Paw Osteocare and 4CYTE together or just one instead of the other? Also if starting only on the 4CYTE will she have to have the double dose to start off with?

Gayle E.
Gayle E.

Hi not sure about both to gether maybe ask suppliers or your vet . With 4cyte it is a higher dose first up , our shepherd started like your fur baby . 4cyte has helped him with that I know for a fact , once run out and it took a week to get more . Bosco went back to having trouble again after a few days . So I make sure it doesn't happen again .

Hi Colleen,
Please contact me direct on my email jane.jackson@interpath.global with your contact number, I will be happy to contact you and give you information relating to 4Cyte and other supplementation. 4Cyte has no contraindications with other supplementation, diets and or other medications and safe to use long term, that said when it comes to the prevention and treatment of Osteoarthritis talking to your Vet is is the best first step, as our dogs get older having a senior dog wellness check can have so many benefits, prevention is far better than cure, and in an older age just like us our dogs are more predisposed to not only Osteoarthritis but other underlying conditions. Looking forward to hearing from you Regards Jane

Get an answer from our members and 4CYTE representatives