4CYTE Canine

See the Best Dog Foods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Luci

LuciPerth, WA

Made my dog unwell

I have a 15 year old staff X who has had 2 cruciate ligament repairs. She had two doses of 4cyte canine and quicky became very drowsy, trembling and incoherent. She did not seem to know where she was and was staring into space, not seeming to see or hear me and lost interest in everything. She then slept for hours each day. I was very worried she was seriously ill and immediately stopped and it has taken over a week for her to return to some semblance of normality.

Purchased in November 2019 for $34.50.

Side Effects Yes

suzi c.Perth, WA

Brilliant Results

My Blue heeler has shown great improvement since she has been on 4cyte she used to have trouble getting up now there is little effort for her, the only downfall is she doesnt like the granules so have to hide them in margarine

Purchased in June 2019 for $75.00.

JHo

JHoSouth East Queensland, QLD

great product

my dog having hip issue. Vet suggest to gave her the 4cyte as this will help her hip issue.
for far we been told this is the best product in the market

Purchased in December 2018 for $49.00.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Lauren s

Lauren sPerth, WA

Will be using this for life!

Absolutely would recommend. I have two Staffies. One has had both of his cruciate ligaments done within 6 months of each other and I thought he’d never be able to chase after a ball again and it’s honestly like he’s never had the operations! Still the big goofy pup he always was. The other one appeared to have pulled a muscle/joint issue/possible onset cruciate and after taking 4cyte there hasn’t been an issue since (touch wood!). I definitely think this is down to 4cyte and will absolutely keep them both it for life. It’s not the cheapest but it works. They’re both 6 this year and still act like crazy puppies and I hope that continues for many years to come!

Purchased in March 2017 for $55.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

P.T.

P.T.South East Queensland, QLD

Not for our dog

We had our little dog on 4Cyte for a couple of months. He is almost 14 and we noticed in the past month a quick decline in his functioning. He lost all sense of direction. Seemed to be staring into space when he looked at us. He became more and more disorientated. Could not find his way around the house. We stopped giving it to him 4 days ago. Already, there has been an improvement. He is more alert, and his eyes sparkle again. He knows his way around the house again. We can not believe the difference in him.

Purchased in January 2019 at Dr. Carl for $48.00.

Side Effects Yes

Andrew F

Andrew FCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product which showed signs or working within weeks!

My little Chihuahua cross has been diagnosed with a luxating Patella and began limping occasionally as of christmas day last year. I decided to have it checked out despite the fact that is was only a very occasional occurance and among other things such as an injection, the vey recommended 4cyte and it has worked wonders! My little man has gone from being quite depressed, sore and unable to jump on the couch anymore to being a happy, lively dog. At 9 years old the reality is that he is getting older but 4cyte has definately changed his life for the better! I definately recommend spending the money and giving it a go!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Spenq113

Spenq113South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product BUT BUY FROM YOUR VET !

Amazing product I used on my 7 yr old border collie who has arthritis and has been on medication daily and injections monthly .
He now only has the injections in winter and has this every day
Natural product just add to the food
BEware BUY from your vet !
Company guarantees your dog will eat if (money back) but ONLY if you buy from the vet , they also have loyalty program through vet !
Love this has changed my dogs life he is so much more active and so much less pain

Purchased in September 2018.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for my dog Mikey

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

4CYTE Canine

Had tried other arthritis products in the past & was a little sceptical in trying 4CYTE Canine, however, having 2 giant breed dogs in an older age group (9 yrs) who suffer some arthritis, I was open to trying this product.
So VERY pleasingly, I began to see much improvement in just 2 weeks. I could rave on but can only suggest strongly to give 4CYTE a try for any pet suffering arthritic conditions. I am extremely happy & so are my dogs now.

Margaret

MargaretBLI BLI

Amazing

My shih tzu has IVDD and tries to run, wrestle etc with her sisters....after being on 4cyte Canine Joint Support Supplement for two weeks, she is now running and joining in with them. Not sure if it is a co-incidence or effective treatment, but I feel it is the latter. We are thrilled and would recommend this product happily

LLP

LLPSydney

Amazing for my dog’s joint issues!

My small dog had surgery for a torn cruciate and afterwards I tried a number of different joint supplements. This is the only one that’s made an incredible difference and my dog now had no limping or lameness at all in her leg and is running and playing like a puppy. I bought a big tub of the Equine formula as it works out cheaper and the 4Cyte folks even sent me out a special scoop to ensure correct dosage. I never write reviews but I am incredibly impressed with this product. My dog will stay on it for the rest of her life to stay healthy and active.

KJO

KJOBoonah

For questions about Equine vs Canine 4Cyte...

Tracy B

Tracy BAU

Love this

Hi have had our 12 year old dog on this and just in 3 days we noticed a different in him would recommend this to any one. I have also told my friend to get this for there dog. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MondayitisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time will tell

I've had my 2 dogs on this product for about 6 months. The dogs don't have arthritis or joint issues that I'm aware of so I don't have any inspiring testimonials to share. I've put on them on this product as my vet recommended it as a preventative measure against degeneration. In the past I had a cat that was very badly affected by arthritis so I want to help my dogs as much as I can. The product is annoying to dispense and it's very expensive. The last place I bought the 4CYTE from was Petceutics.

Mondayitis

*All questions about dosage, health & reactions to this product need to be addressed with a vet. I will not attempt to answer these questions

Great results in a short time

Our 13 year old ridgeback was not having a great time. She was struggling with the stairs and our steep yard. We started her on 4cyte 10 days ago and can already see results. She is out and about in the yard and has become playful again. Absolute life saver for her, better than we could have hoped. I am now taking the human version!

Michg

MichgGympie

My 9 yr old lab hasn't looked back

My 9 yr old lab has a compressed disc in his neck and also developing pain in his hips. He was already on pain relief for his neck but since starting on 4cyte I am starting to see the clown in him come back, jumping and being more fluid when on walked. Love this product

Dogface is sooo much better

Luce's hip was causing him a bit of pain (puppy growth spurt - he's quite a big dog)so i researched and came across this product. One of the main reasons i chose this is it has an analgesic effect as well. It works brilliantly! He can go for a walk now without limping and he's moving around with no problems at all. I thoroughly recommend it!

Kitty222

Kitty222Bankstown

Changed our lives!!

Mel

MelBrisbane Qld

My dog saviour

Within less than a week on this supplement, my 11 + yo standard schnauzer is no longer limping. Doctor at Vet recommended injections. So fortunate other schnauzer owners recommend this product to us.

John S

John SLancefiled

Perfect for my 14 Year Old Lab

Oscar's on 3 monthly cartrophen but could hardly walk or get up after 2 months. Vet recommended 4Cyte and I was skeptical at first but no longer. He is now easily making it through the 3 month Cartrophen cycle. Oscar's 14, 40Kg and has had one knee reconstruction. All in all, I could not have hoped for better results.

Muriel G

Muriel Gasked

How long does the loading dose go on for before starting the maintenance dose, thank you.

Carol F.

Carol F.asked

We put our Maltese cross shuzitzu on vets advise. His appetite diminished lost a lot of weight. Spent 3 thousand dollars on scans xrays ultrasounds and found that his pancreas liver kidney were all swollen and had the runs . We stopped the 4cyte. He is back to himself. It appears that it he had a bad reaction to the ingredients. Anyone else have this problem.

Roses66asked

I just started my 10 year old Rottweiler on 4Cyte for the first time yesterday and she started vomiting up all this white liquid about three hours later. When I tried to hose it into the grass, it kept foaming up like dish washing liquid! It was really strange and she has not been sick in the past.
I had given her less than a quarter of cup of our puppies left over puppy milk (lactose free) which is white in colour which could explain the white colour but not the vomiting. Maybe it was something else she ate and it's just a coincidence but being 10 years old, she wouldn't be likely to eat unknowns like a younger dog would. Has anyone else experienced vomiting when using 4Cyte? I don't know if I should give her anymore so your feedback would be appreciated.

suzi c.

We have not experienced anything like that with our 8 yr old blue heeler I would probably give her 1 more try if it happens again then stop using it. Best of luck if she can handle it I hope it makes as much difference to your baby as it has to ours

Thanks. :)