4CYTE Canine

4CYTE Canine

Ant

AntSouth East Queensland, QLD

17yr old Staffy, 4cyte giving us hope

Thanks to your reviews I know to be meticulous with the dosage. I want my old girl back. I read all the reviews and it looks like it could quite easy to give the wrong dose. She's suffered a while here's hoping she gets some relief, been tolerating it well.

Purchased in November 2020 at Budget Pet Products for A$16.49.

Mike

MikeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing results for my Dog

This product has changed my dogs life. My dog had some changes with mobility and was having trouble getting up out of bed and also not wanting to play or interact as normal. I took her to my vet and she diagnosed her with Osteoarthritis and recommended 4Cyte after my dog was on 4Cyte for 3 weeks she is back to jumping up into bed and into my car which is a 4WD, she loves to play with her toys again and is getting me out of bed to go walking on the beach in the morning. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2020.

Shazzbar

ShazzbarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was great for my German shepherd

Huge improvement in mobility, no negative side effects, very happy with the product for our boy. Gave us an extra 6 months before we had to progress to injections. He loved the chews like treats and gave him.more time before having to go to a more serious treatment.

Purchased in January 2015 at Vet for A$59.00.

CA02422 01Brisbane

POISON

OMG my dog became so ill after taking this 4CYTE product, started with the half dose at instructed. She is a healthy 10yr border collie, within 2 hrs. She became quiet then the diarrhoea, followed by drinking more than normal water, unstable on her feet, generally vague in nature, then vomiting. I immediately searched 4CYTE side effects and couldn’t believe how many bad reviews with the same symptoms after taking this product. The worst thing is that I purchased it from my Vet whom I once had a level of trust for. Be warned you dont want this for your dog.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$113.00.

Pet's Life StageAdult

Cannon Hill Family Vet.
Maybe you should consider changing your generic response! With the amount of times you have sent it customers that have experienced the same problems with your product how could it possibly be seen as strange to INTERPATH?

Interpath Global4CYTE

Thank you, We’d be grateful if you could email your details to the email above so we can follow up with your vet. Hope your pooch is feeling better

Samantha

SamanthaSouthwest, VIC

This has really helped my dog

I have had such good results on 4cyte canine that I’ve decided to try the human version for myself! My 10 year old Border Collie loves it and it has definitely improved her mobility. She’s pretty much 100% well on this product. Some of the reviews have scared me though!! Is there any research into these concerning side effects?

Purchased in July 2018.

Amazing product!

Fantastic product, I have had great results with it for both of my arthritic dogs and older horses. My dog seems to like the taste of it. I would highly recommend it!

Purchased in August 2020.

Interpath Global4CYTE

Hi Emily, great to hear your dogs and horses are doing well on 4Cyte!

This product has given my 13yr old staffy cross a completely new lease on life. Love it! My dog struggled to jump in and out of the back of my ute before using it, well not anymore! Brilliant product

Purchased in January 2019.

Interpath Global4CYTE

Hi Sue, sounds like your Staffy is up to to her old tricks again! Who wouldn't want a ride in the back of the ute!

ripped off

ripped offSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have an 11.5 year old Siberian Husky

I have an 11.5 year old Husky and my Vet recommended this product. He's been taking it for 1 1/2 weeks and is off his food and sleeps most of the time. Just not his normal happy self.
I'm stopping this product to see if it's the cause. He's having the correct dosage. Will report back in a week
Sandy R

Purchased in October 2020 for A$82.00.

TranpasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Behaviour Change

My pup has arthritis of his hip and back legs. Two days on 4CYTE and he has show a change of behaviour I am worried about. He has develop a habit of going outside non stop, looks disoriented and just stares at the sliding door wanting to come back in. The issues is we have a doggy door he can use and has used for years. Unless we sit down and hold him and he falls as sleep he heads outside and fails to come back in. This started happening when he started taking this product. Really concerned and won’t give it to him. Has anyone experienced similar.

Purchased in September 2020 at Vet Products Direct for A$43.00.

Devastated

DevastatedQueensland

Do Not Use

My 14 year old Jack Russell deteriorated so quickly after being on this product. Too my horror I only saw the reviews which describe symptoms my Little guy suffered too late and I have to live with the guilt I didn’t put it together in time.

Purchased in July 2020.

Neuro and GI side effects

We put our 10 year old, 14 lb dog on 4CYTE as he had experienced some occasional arthritic and soft tissue pain. He started to go off his food but we did not connect this initially with 4CYTE. He never liked and we had to hide in treats. After only 2 weeks he had one episode of sudden weakness, falling and inability to get up. It was short lived and we questioned it was a TIA or seizure. After reading another review with a similar response in their dog, we stopped immediately. His appetite has improved almost immediately and we believe 4CYTE is potentially harmful.

Purchased in July 2020.

Pet's Life StageAdult
Nanny Plum

Nanny PlumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Diarrhea and generally unwell

I was convinced to buy the 4cyte liquid dose by my vet. Within 24-48 hours of the first dose, my 14yo Labrador started having diarrhea, bad smelly gas, wobbly on legs and generally didn’t look like her usual happy self. She was also drinking more than usual. Nothing else has changed in her diet, so this is the most likeliest cause. She’s eaten plenty of seafood based diet in the past without any issues, so it’s not an allergy.
After reading the reviews on here, I won’t be giving it to her anymore.

Purchased in July 2020 at PetStock.

BAD SIDE EFFECTS

13 year old golden retriever 3weeks on 4cyte as recommended by vet. Today can hardly stand up very wobbly on feet disorientated. I am so worried he is not going to make it! I will not be giving him anymore! Help!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$64.00.

Lois

LoisNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad reaction

My 12 year old dog has severe osteoarthritis in her front elbow and was on 4 Cyte for 7 days when she became lethargic and trembling. She then started passing black mucus and blood. I ceased it immediately and she returned to normal in a couple of days.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$64.80.

Suzi

SuziWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product for my old dogs!

I have ACDs and do performance sports as well as work them on stock and they do get injured at times. 4CYTE has helped my old dog keep moving better with less discomfort and I am starting all my performance dogs on it now to help them stay active longer. I have fed it to a variety of dogs and never had any issues with diarrhoea or any other problems.

Purchased in January 2018.

Interpath Global4CYTE

Hi Suzi, Sounds like your dogs are well loved and super active! Glad to hear 4Cyte is an important part of their athletic management!

Rob

RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well on our 2 Rottweilers

We have 2 older Rottweilers who both have had a history of injuries, 4cyte seems to give them both some better movement and joint pain relief. Will keep using it under the vets recommendation.

Purchased in January 2020 at Pet Circle for A$120.00.

Interpath Global4CYTE

Thanks Rob and great to hear your Rotti's are doing well on 4Cyte!

Sue GPerth, WA

Highly Recommended.

My little Maltese x Shitzu was beginning to have knee problems so the vet recommended I put her on 4cyte Canine. Within two weeks of starting the treatment there were very obvious results. She has so much more energy and enthusiasm I can hardly keep up with her. Also, her appetite has increased which is a bonus as she has always been difficult to feed. I must admit, she doesn't like the taste of the pellets but by wrapping them in the middle of little meat balls I can get her to eat them. I shall be leaving her on this medication for as long as it works for her. Many thanks to Interpath.

Purchased in April 2020 at Pet Circle for A$56.66.

Sue G

Many thanks for the information. I shall look into the new product.

Judi

JudiAU

Malamute hip pain

My dog loves this stuff , I dont even need to hide it! Hes only one year old with mild hip dysplasia, hoping for surgery when finishes growing. After being on this there has been a marked improvement. He still can't jump very well and limps, but is happy to get up off the floor, happy to play ball. We are on our 3rd 100gm packet.

Purchased at Yp vets for A$64.00.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Ang

AngMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous product

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ever buy this product. It is dangerous to dogs. My twelve and a half year old dog was in perfect health 3 weeks ago. His only issues were a skin allergy and arthritis. He was going on daily walks and still had a strong pull when on lead. The vet recommended this product as a way to assist his 3 monthly injections. My dog eats seafood products (dried and fresh). He no can’t walk, staggers and loses the ability to stand, and is disorientated. I am afraid this product is going to kill him. So angry. I am forced to give 1 star,it does not even deserve this rating.

Purchased in April 2020.

Sue MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not sure yet

It is of our opinion Our family dog has been as fit as ever except for slight authriitis
She Now has Trouble swallowing after 3 days of treatment of 4cycte and trouble breathing thru noise and mouth on occasions
Totally disoriented has constant gastric and ill we will be watching closely in the next day or two we are really upset that this has happened to our girl we only go to the vet once a year she is always in good health
We are hoping it’s nothing or just a slight allergy reaction to the product we will be consulting the vet when she RE opens over Easter
Concerned

Sue M

Purchased in March 2020 at Vet cleveland for A$66.00.

Jane

I’d rather not discuss it any more but to only to inform yourself that our dog was bought up on sea food as well as meat and chicken no can foods

Kelly

Kellyasked

can my dog have 4cyte and antinol?

Interpath Global4CYTE

Hi Kelly, 4Cyte has no contraindications with other medications, supplements or Nutraceutical's. Simply, 4Cyte has the active ingredient Epiitalis which is scientifically proven to Multiply Cartilage cells and lower the chemicals within the body that create inflammation within the joints, Epiitalis is a game changer in terms of the treatment of Osteoarthritis and or joint disease and certainly far more superior than Marine actives alone. The other ingredients in 4Cyte are Green Lipped Muscle, Abalone & Marine Cartilage.

4Cyte and Antinol can be used together that said it is not necessary. Rule of thumb when including a Nutraceutical into your dogs daily diet, and the same for humans too, is to use one thing at a time rather than going in boots and all. When it comes to Osteoarthritis and or Joint disease I would recommend first have a consultation with your Vet for a diagnoses and then a treatment plan going forward, 4Cyte is an excellent choice and works very well as a preventative on it's own or in a multi modal treatment plan with your more moderate to severe cases. I hope that this information is helpful. Warm Regards Jane

Brooke R.asked

Hi I’ve just opened a new packet of 4cyte Canine and the colour of the granules is much lighter than normal. Are they still ok to feed to my dogs?

Hi Brooke,

The product is perfectly fine and the discolouration can happen with a variation of the Green Lipped Muscle. Also the balls land in large dishes and get circulated in those dishes whilst hot air blows on them this is the drying process, sometimes a variation of colour can happen during this process.

It has absolutely no impact on the Quality, Safety or Efficacy of 4Cyte. However if you are overly concerned and have purchased from your Vet, 4Cyte has a full money back guarantee and you could easily exchange for another Sachet. Don't hesitate to contact us direct via our email admin@interpath.global with any questions or concerns Warm Regards Jane

Brooke R.

Thanks for the quick reply Jane :)

Interpath Global4CYTE

Pleasure Brooke have a lovely evening.

Sue Masked

I don’t understand why your product is getting so many bad reports of not agreeing with dogs and after taking your product most dog are so ill and owners are so upset with themselves and their vets for suggestion it

CA02422 01

My dog had that problem which ended up highlighting an intolerence to shell fish products. Kira is now on the plant based 4Cyte Forte and has no issues.

Get an answer from our members and 4CYTE representatives