4CYTE Canine

2.4

Devastated

DevastatedQueensland

Do Not Use

My 14 year old Jack Russell deteriorated so quickly after being on this product. Too my horror I only saw the reviews which describe symptoms my Little guy suffered too late and I have to live with the guilt I didn’t put it together in time.

Purchased in July 2020.

Nanny PlumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Diarrhea and generally unwell

I was convinced to buy the 4cyte liquid dose by my vet. Within 24-48 hours of the first dose, my 14yo Labrador started having diarrhea, bad smelly gas, wobbly on legs and generally didn’t look like her usual happy self. She was also drinking more than usual. Nothing else has changed in her diet, so this is the most likeliest cause. She’s eaten plenty of seafood based diet in the past without any issues, so it’s not an allergy.
After reading the reviews on here, I won’t be giving it to her anymore.

Purchased in July 2020 at PetStock.

BAD SIDE EFFECTS

13 year old golden retriever 3weeks on 4cyte as recommended by vet. Today can hardly stand up very wobbly on feet disorientated. I am so worried he is not going to make it! I will not be giving him anymore! Help!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$64.00.

Dog Foods

Find out how 4CYTE Canine compares to other Dog Foods

Lois

LoisNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad reaction

My 12 year old dog has severe osteoarthritis in her front elbow and was on 4 Cyte for 7 days when she became lethargic and trembling. She then started passing black mucus and blood. I ceased it immediately and she returned to normal in a couple of days.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$64.80.

Suzi

SuziWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product for my old dogs!

I have ACDs and do performance sports as well as work them on stock and they do get injured at times. 4CYTE has helped my old dog keep moving better with less discomfort and I am starting all my performance dogs on it now to help them stay active longer. I have fed it to a variety of dogs and never had any issues with diarrhoea or any other problems.

Purchased in January 2018.

Rob

RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well on our 2 Rottweilers

We have 2 older Rottweilers who both have had a history of injuries, 4cyte seems to give them both some better movement and joint pain relief. Will keep using it under the vets recommendation.

Purchased in January 2020 at Pet Circle for A$120.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Sue G

Sue GPerth, WA

Highly Recommended.

My little Maltese x Shitzu was beginning to have knee problems so the vet recommended I put her on 4cyte Canine. Within two weeks of starting the treatment there were very obvious results. She has so much more energy and enthusiasm I can hardly keep up with her. Also, her appetite has increased which is a bonus as she has always been difficult to feed. I must admit, she doesn't like the taste of the pellets but by wrapping them in the middle of little meat balls I can get her to eat them. I shall be leaving her on this medication for as long as it works for her. Many thanks to Interpath.

Purchased in April 2020 at Pet Circle for A$56.66.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

AngMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous product

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ever buy this product. It is dangerous to dogs. My twelve and a half year old dog was in perfect health 3 weeks ago. His only issues were a skin allergy and arthritis. He was going on daily walks and still had a strong pull when on lead. The vet recommended this product as a way to assist his 3 monthly injections. My dog eats seafood products (dried and fresh). He no can’t walk, staggers and loses the ability to stand, and is disorientated. I am afraid this product is going to kill him. So angry. I am forced to give 1 star,it does not even deserve this rating.

Purchased in April 2020.

Sue MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not sure yet

It is of our opinion Our family dog has been as fit as ever except for slight authriitis
She Now has Trouble swallowing after 3 days of treatment of 4cycte and trouble breathing thru noise and mouth on occasions we will be watching closely in the next day or two
We are hoping it’s nothing or just a slight allergy reaction to the product we will be consulting the vet when she RE opens over Easter
Concerned

Sue M

Purchased in March 2020 at Vet cleveland for A$66.00.

Sue M

My girl is back to herself
I’am not using this product ever

Dog Foods

Find out how 4CYTE Canine compares to other Dog Foods

FrancescaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disorientated dog

My 9 yr old Rottweiler took 4cyte for 7 days by the 8 th day he had an insatiable thirst was panting heavily and was quite disorientated I have decided to cease using 4 cyte to see if my dog settles down will comment again in a few days

Purchased in February 2020 for A$117.00.

Luci

LuciPerth, WA

Made my dog unwell

I have a 15 year old staff X who has had 2 cruciate ligament repairs. She had two doses of 4cyte canine and quicky became very drowsy, trembling and incoherent. She did not seem to know where she was and was staring into space, not seeming to see or hear me and lost interest in everything. She then slept for hours each day. I was very worried she was seriously ill and immediately stopped and it has taken over a week for her to return to some semblance of normality.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$34.50.

suzi c.

suzi c.Perth, WA

Brilliant Results

My Blue heeler has shown great improvement since she has been on 4cyte she used to have trouble getting up now there is little effort for her, the only downfall is she doesnt like the granules so have to hide them in margarine

Purchased in June 2019 for A$75.00.

P.T.

P.T.South East Queensland, QLD

Not for our dog

We had our little dog on 4Cyte for a couple of months. He is almost 14 and we noticed in the past month a quick decline in his functioning. He lost all sense of direction. Seemed to be staring into space when he looked at us. He became more and more disorientated. Could not find his way around the house. We stopped giving it to him 4 days ago. Already, there has been an improvement. He is more alert, and his eyes sparkle again. He knows his way around the house again. We can not believe the difference in him.

Purchased in January 2019 at Dr. Carl for A$48.00.

Andrew F

Andrew FCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product which showed signs or working within weeks!

My little Chihuahua cross has been diagnosed with a luxating Patella and began limping occasionally as of christmas day last year. I decided to have it checked out despite the fact that is was only a very occasional occurance and among other things such as an injection, the vey recommended 4cyte and it has worked wonders! My little man has gone from being quite depressed, sore and unable to jump on the couch anymore to being a happy, lively dog. At 9 years old the reality is that he is getting older but 4cyte has definately changed his life for the better! I definately recommend spending the money and giving it a go!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Kass S.

Kass S.asked

My 12 year old dachshund has been on the pellets for 5 months and we haven’t had any drama with them but tonight she’s had an upset stomach and was vomiting up little bits of what look likes jellies, I’m just trying to figure out if she’s eaten something she shouldn’t have or if this is what the pellets look like once digested? If you could please help that would be great.

Nanny Plum

Hi Kass, i’d Give the vet a ring and see if they can advise you. Best to be safe than sorry. I hope your fur baby improves. xo

Penny T.

Penny T.asked

I want to use my 4Cyte Equine for my 18 kg Border Collie. I only have the equine scoop so how much do I use fro my dog?
Thanks Pen

Judi

My dog scoop holds 6 beads, web site saide add 1 bead to each dog scoop as equine is bigger. So 7 beads . But do not know how much to give a dog your size. Have you used them before, have you done the loading dose?. Contact the company. They do have space v dog scoops

Debasked

I have an 8 year old Japanese Spitz who started to show signs of hip discomfort. I put him on the pellets but I noticed he started making funny mouth movements and liciking up to his nose all the time. I didn't associate to 4cyte thought he had an oral problem. Vet cleaned his teeth and said everything was fine. I then realised hed only been doing it since taking 4cyte. Anyone else have this issue. He looks sad, must be affecting his mouth somehow

Seafood allergy?

Deb

He eats fish all the time. I think if it was an allergy hed display other symptoms

Ang

Could he have sniffed a pellet in to his nose. Might be a suggestion to check with the vet.