4CYTE Canine

4CYTE Canine

3.7

Neuro and GI side effects

We put our 10 year old, 14 lb dog on 4CYTE as he had experienced some occasional arthritic and soft tissue pain. He started to go off his food but we did not connect this initially with 4CYTE. He never liked and we had to hide in treats. After only 2 weeks he had one episode of sudden weakness, falling and inability to get up. It was short lived and we questioned it was a TIA or seizure. After reading another review with a similar response in their dog, we stopped immediately. His appetite has improved almost immediately and we believe 4CYTE is potentially harmful.

Purchased in July 2020.

Side Effects Yes
Lauren s

Lauren sPerth, WA

Will be using this for life!

Absolutely would recommend. I have two Staffies. One has had both of his cruciate ligaments done within 6 months of each other and I thought he’d never be able to chase after a ball again and it’s honestly like he’s never had the operations! Still the big goofy pup he always was. The other one appeared to have pulled a muscle/joint issue/possible onset cruciate and after taking 4cyte there hasn’t been an issue since (touch wood!). I definitely think this is down to 4cyte and will absolutely keep them both it for life. It’s not the cheapest but it works. They’re both 6 this year and still act like crazy puppies and I hope that continues for many years to come!

Purchased in March 2017 for A$55.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Spenq113

Spenq113South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product BUT BUY FROM YOUR VET !

Amazing product I used on my 7 yr old border collie who has arthritis and has been on medication daily and injections monthly .
He now only has the injections in winter and has this every day
Natural product just add to the food
BEware BUY from your vet !
Company guarantees your dog will eat if (money back) but ONLY if you buy from the vet , they also have loyalty program through vet !
Love this has changed my dogs life he is so much more active and so much less pain

Purchased in September 2018.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No
Dog Foods

Find out how 4CYTE Canine compares to other Dog Foods

Kass S.

Kass S.asked

My 12 year old dachshund has been on the pellets for 5 months and we haven’t had any drama with them but tonight she’s had an upset stomach and was vomiting up little bits of what look likes jellies, I’m just trying to figure out if she’s eaten something she shouldn’t have or if this is what the pellets look like once digested? If you could please help that would be great.

Nanny Plum
Nanny Plum

Hi Kass, i’d Give the vet a ring and see if they can advise you. Best to be safe than sorry. I hope your fur baby improves. xo

Penny T.

Penny T.asked

I want to use my 4Cyte Equine for my 18 kg Border Collie. I only have the equine scoop so how much do I use fro my dog?
Thanks Pen

Judi

My dog scoop holds 6 beads, web site saide add 1 bead to each dog scoop as equine is bigger. So 7 beads . But do not know how much to give a dog your size. Have you used them before, have you done the loading dose?. Contact the company. They do have space v dog scoops

Debasked

I have an 8 year old Japanese Spitz who started to show signs of hip discomfort. I put him on the pellets but I noticed he started making funny mouth movements and liciking up to his nose all the time. I didn't associate to 4cyte thought he had an oral problem. Vet cleaned his teeth and said everything was fine. I then realised hed only been doing it since taking 4cyte. Anyone else have this issue. He looks sad, must be affecting his mouth somehow

Seafood allergy?

Deb

He eats fish all the time. I think if it was an allergy hed display other symptoms

Ang
Ang

Could he have sniffed a pellet in to his nose. Might be a suggestion to check with the vet.