4CYTE Canine

4CYTE Canine

4.4

BAD SIDE EFFECTS

13 year old golden retriever 3weeks on 4cyte as recommended by vet. Today can hardly stand up very wobbly on feet disorientated. I am so worried he is not going to make it! I will not be giving him anymore! Help!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$64.00.

Suzi

SuziWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product for my old dogs!

I have ACDs and do performance sports as well as work them on stock and they do get injured at times. 4CYTE has helped my old dog keep moving better with less discomfort and I am starting all my performance dogs on it now to help them stay active longer. I have fed it to a variety of dogs and never had any issues with diarrhoea or any other problems.

Purchased in January 2018.

Rob

RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well on our 2 Rottweilers

We have 2 older Rottweilers who both have had a history of injuries, 4cyte seems to give them both some better movement and joint pain relief. Will keep using it under the vets recommendation.

Purchased in January 2020 at Pet Circle for A$120.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Dog Foods

Find out how 4CYTE Canine compares to other Dog Foods

Sue G

Sue GPerth, WA

Highly Recommended.

My little Maltese x Shitzu was beginning to have knee problems so the vet recommended I put her on 4cyte Canine. Within two weeks of starting the treatment there were very obvious results. She has so much more energy and enthusiasm I can hardly keep up with her. Also, her appetite has increased which is a bonus as she has always been difficult to feed. I must admit, she doesn't like the taste of the pellets but by wrapping them in the middle of little meat balls I can get her to eat them. I shall be leaving her on this medication for as long as it works for her. Many thanks to Interpath.

Purchased in April 2020 at Pet Circle for A$56.66.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

JudiAU

Malamute hip pain

My dog loves this stuff , I dont even need to hide it! Hes only one year old with mild hip dysplasia, hoping for surgery when finishes growing. After being on this there has been a marked improvement. He still can't jump very well and limps, but is happy to get up off the floor, happy to play ball. We are on our 3rd 100gm packet.

Purchased at Yp vets for A$64.00.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
suzi c.

suzi c.Perth, WA

Brilliant Results

My Blue heeler has shown great improvement since she has been on 4cyte she used to have trouble getting up now there is little effort for her, the only downfall is she doesnt like the granules so have to hide them in margarine

Purchased in June 2019 for A$75.00.

Lauren s

Lauren sPerth, WA

Will be using this for life!

Absolutely would recommend. I have two Staffies. One has had both of his cruciate ligaments done within 6 months of each other and I thought he’d never be able to chase after a ball again and it’s honestly like he’s never had the operations! Still the big goofy pup he always was. The other one appeared to have pulled a muscle/joint issue/possible onset cruciate and after taking 4cyte there hasn’t been an issue since (touch wood!). I definitely think this is down to 4cyte and will absolutely keep them both it for life. It’s not the cheapest but it works. They’re both 6 this year and still act like crazy puppies and I hope that continues for many years to come!

Purchased in March 2017 for A$55.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Andrew F

Andrew FCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product which showed signs or working within weeks!

My little Chihuahua cross has been diagnosed with a luxating Patella and began limping occasionally as of christmas day last year. I decided to have it checked out despite the fact that is was only a very occasional occurance and among other things such as an injection, the vey recommended 4cyte and it has worked wonders! My little man has gone from being quite depressed, sore and unable to jump on the couch anymore to being a happy, lively dog. At 9 years old the reality is that he is getting older but 4cyte has definately changed his life for the better! I definately recommend spending the money and giving it a go!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Spenq113

Spenq113South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product BUT BUY FROM YOUR VET !

Amazing product I used on my 7 yr old border collie who has arthritis and has been on medication daily and injections monthly .
He now only has the injections in winter and has this every day
Natural product just add to the food
BEware BUY from your vet !
Company guarantees your dog will eat if (money back) but ONLY if you buy from the vet , they also have loyalty program through vet !
Love this has changed my dogs life he is so much more active and so much less pain

Purchased in September 2018.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Dog Foods

Find out how 4CYTE Canine compares to other Dog Foods

Kass S.

Kass S.asked

My 12 year old dachshund has been on the pellets for 5 months and we haven’t had any drama with them but tonight she’s had an upset stomach and was vomiting up little bits of what look likes jellies, I’m just trying to figure out if she’s eaten something she shouldn’t have or if this is what the pellets look like once digested? If you could please help that would be great.

Nanny Plum
Nanny Plum

Hi Kass, i’d Give the vet a ring and see if they can advise you. Best to be safe than sorry. I hope your fur baby improves. xo

Penny T.

Penny T.asked

I want to use my 4Cyte Equine for my 18 kg Border Collie. I only have the equine scoop so how much do I use fro my dog?
Thanks Pen

Judi

My dog scoop holds 6 beads, web site saide add 1 bead to each dog scoop as equine is bigger. So 7 beads . But do not know how much to give a dog your size. Have you used them before, have you done the loading dose?. Contact the company. They do have space v dog scoops

Debasked

I have an 8 year old Japanese Spitz who started to show signs of hip discomfort. I put him on the pellets but I noticed he started making funny mouth movements and liciking up to his nose all the time. I didn't associate to 4cyte thought he had an oral problem. Vet cleaned his teeth and said everything was fine. I then realised hed only been doing it since taking 4cyte. Anyone else have this issue. He looks sad, must be affecting his mouth somehow

Seafood allergy?

Deb

He eats fish all the time. I think if it was an allergy hed display other symptoms

Ang
Ang

Could he have sniffed a pellet in to his nose. Might be a suggestion to check with the vet.