4CYTE Canine

4CYTE Canine (page 2 of 2)

3.7

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

4CYTE Canine

Had tried other arthritis products in the past & was a little sceptical in trying 4CYTE Canine, however, having 2 giant breed dogs in an older age group (9 yrs) who suffer some arthritis, I was open to trying this product.
So VERY pleasingly, I began to see much improvement in just 2 weeks. I could rave on but can only suggest strongly to give 4CYTE a try for any pet suffering arthritic conditions. I am extremely happy & so are my dogs now.

Margaret

MargaretBLI BLI

Amazing

My shih tzu has IVDD and tries to run, wrestle etc with her sisters....after being on 4cyte Canine Joint Support Supplement for two weeks, she is now running and joining in with them. Not sure if it is a co-incidence or effective treatment, but I feel it is the latter. We are thrilled and would recommend this product happily

LLP

LLPSydney

Amazing for my dog’s joint issues!

My small dog had surgery for a torn cruciate and afterwards I tried a number of different joint supplements. This is the only one that’s made an incredible difference and my dog now had no limping or lameness at all in her leg and is running and playing like a puppy. I bought a big tub of the Equine formula as it works out cheaper and the 4Cyte folks even sent me out a special scoop to ensure correct dosage. I never write reviews but I am incredibly impressed with this product. My dog will stay on it for the rest of her life to stay healthy and active.

Dog Foods

Find out how 4CYTE Canine compares to other Dog Foods

KJO

KJOBoonah

For questions about Equine vs Canine 4Cyte...

Tracy B

Tracy BAU

Love this

Hi have had our 12 year old dog on this and just in 3 days we noticed a different in him would recommend this to any one. I have also told my friend to get this for there dog. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MondayitisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time will tell

I've had my 2 dogs on this product for about 6 months. The dogs don't have arthritis or joint issues that I'm aware of so I don't have any inspiring testimonials to share. I've put on them on this product as my vet recommended it as a preventative measure against degeneration. In the past I had a cat that was very badly affected by arthritis so I want to help my dogs as much as I can. The product is annoying to dispense and it's very expensive. The last place I bought the 4CYTE from was Petceutics.

Mondayitis

*All questions about dosage, health & reactions to this product need to be addressed with a vet. I will not attempt to answer these questions

Great results in a short time

Our 13 year old ridgeback was not having a great time. She was struggling with the stairs and our steep yard. We started her on 4cyte 10 days ago and can already see results. She is out and about in the yard and has become playful again. Absolute life saver for her, better than we could have hoped. I am now taking the human version!

Michg

MichgGympie

My 9 yr old lab hasn't looked back

My 9 yr old lab has a compressed disc in his neck and also developing pain in his hips. He was already on pain relief for his neck but since starting on 4cyte I am starting to see the clown in him come back, jumping and being more fluid when on walked. Love this product

Dogface is sooo much better

Luce's hip was causing him a bit of pain (puppy growth spurt - he's quite a big dog)so i researched and came across this product. One of the main reasons i chose this is it has an analgesic effect as well. It works brilliantly! He can go for a walk now without limping and he's moving around with no problems at all. I thoroughly recommend it!

Dog Foods

Find out how 4CYTE Canine compares to other Dog Foods

Kitty222

Kitty222Bankstown

Changed our lives!!

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog saviour

Within less than a week on this supplement, my 11 + yo standard schnauzer is no longer limping. Doctor at Vet recommended injections. So fortunate other schnauzer owners recommend this product to us.

John S

John SLancefiled

Perfect for my 14 Year Old Lab

Oscar's on 3 monthly cartrophen but could hardly walk or get up after 2 months. Vet recommended 4Cyte and I was skeptical at first but no longer. He is now easily making it through the 3 month Cartrophen cycle. Oscar's 14, 40Kg and has had one knee reconstruction. All in all, I could not have hoped for better results.

Kit

Kit

Results within 2 weeks

Wary Consumer

Wary ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog's movement and flexibility much improved

4Cyte is advertised as a supplement for canine joint health. Having read very favourable reviews (mainly from the US) I decided to try it, starting in December 2015. My 12 year old blue-heeler had been looking and acting like an old dog. Within a month she was showing more flexibility, less pain, a greater willingness to walk and chase balls. Now (late July 2016) the benefits continue. This product is not cheap: a 100g course which will last 2 months for a medium-sized dog will set you back $55+. And you need to keep it going. But it certainly appears to be extending my dog's active life.

Kass S.

Kass S.asked

My 12 year old dachshund has been on the pellets for 5 months and we haven’t had any drama with them but tonight she’s had an upset stomach and was vomiting up little bits of what look likes jellies, I’m just trying to figure out if she’s eaten something she shouldn’t have or if this is what the pellets look like once digested? If you could please help that would be great.

Nanny Plum
Nanny Plum

Hi Kass, i’d Give the vet a ring and see if they can advise you. Best to be safe than sorry. I hope your fur baby improves. xo

Penny T.

Penny T.asked

I want to use my 4Cyte Equine for my 18 kg Border Collie. I only have the equine scoop so how much do I use fro my dog?
Thanks Pen

Judi

My dog scoop holds 6 beads, web site saide add 1 bead to each dog scoop as equine is bigger. So 7 beads . But do not know how much to give a dog your size. Have you used them before, have you done the loading dose?. Contact the company. They do have space v dog scoops

Debasked

I have an 8 year old Japanese Spitz who started to show signs of hip discomfort. I put him on the pellets but I noticed he started making funny mouth movements and liciking up to his nose all the time. I didn't associate to 4cyte thought he had an oral problem. Vet cleaned his teeth and said everything was fine. I then realised hed only been doing it since taking 4cyte. Anyone else have this issue. He looks sad, must be affecting his mouth somehow

Seafood allergy?

Deb

He eats fish all the time. I think if it was an allergy hed display other symptoms

Ang
Ang

Could he have sniffed a pellet in to his nose. Might be a suggestion to check with the vet.