4moms MamaRoo

4 questions from our users

Hasinabd

Hasinabdasked

Hi There,
Is Mamaroo portable cot meets Australian standard?

I have a $99 portable cot, as i am a family day care educator i have to meet the regulation of Australian standard. Please advise me by email.
My details:
[details removed]

Mchel87

Mchel87asked

My mamaroo has started vibrating when it moves. Previously it used to move very smoothly. Has anyone else experienced this problem and who did you contact about it? The 4moms support email only seems to be US and Canada based? What about Aus? Any advice would be helpful, thanks in advance x

hayley1111
hayley1111

Mone seems to vibrate when on a slow setting. I just put it up to fastest setting and it doesn't vibrate

RShellen03

RShellen03asked

The egg shaped seat on my mamaroo appears loose and moves back and forth very freely when I place my baby in it. I found a small nut that had fallen off of something, appearantly in the large white base that moves. is the base hard to disassemble so I can see where this nut came from. also it made a poping sound previous to this when I picked it up to move it to my bedroom. Any ideas ?

LS
LS

I'm unsure. Did you use the lever to lock it into place? Otherwise I would take it back to the store you got it from

Sandy

Sandyasked

CWChere are the obstruction sensors on this swing?

Fiona M
Fiona M

It doesn't actually swing from the top like a traditional baby swing. It moves from a platform below. It does however have inbuilt sensors as it will stop moving and provide an error message if the movement is obstructed.

Get an answer from our members and 4moms representatives