4moms MamaRoo

4moms MamaRoo (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety

hayley1111VIctoria, 3564

my baby enjoys it

Got the 2012 model and it works great. Easy to use. Colourful. Very sturdy and easy to set up. It doesnt come with newborn insert which is inconvenient but i just use my newborn pram insert at the moment. Good music. Big buttons. Would recommend to other parents. Good resale too.

Rebecca24

Rebecca24Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

baby love it!

Bought this product, for my third child, as I could not hold him "all the time"
This worked well for us, he sleeps well in it, and all the different sounds and swing settings are pretty cool.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with more than one child!

Lou.p

Lou.pAshgrove, Queensland

Was good.... Dying fast

I've had this swing for 3.5 months, since my bub was 1.5 months old. She wasn't chuffed at first, so wasn't used much for the first 6 weeks. Now she loves it. Though, judging by the grinding sound it has started making, which gets louder daily, I don't think she'll be loving it much longer. Also, the speed is getting slower and slower. Wish I'd checked reviews first, as $350 is quite a bit to pay for a swing that probably won't last more than a few more months. Disappointing.

LSADELAIDE

Faulty swing

LS

Update... terrible customer service. They still wanted me to travel to the other side of the city, considering the price of these things I highly recommend you do not purchase. Waste of money.

reread

rereadArmidale

Hello morning shower!

My baby loves rocking ... so this is really great for us. I can take a lovely shower in the morning and feel like a human being again! After a feed, I pop him in it and turn the ocean waves noise on and he's calm, and usually drops off to sleep. It's stupid expensive but I was willing to try it as he already loved rocking so much. This morning I had a shower, vacuumed, moped and did two loads of washing ... who thought I'd be so happy to do housework!

Perfect for unsettled bub

We love ours my baby was and is really unsettled reflux and colic, the mammaroo with it white noise works every time for those Bub who just can't lie on there back and need to be a little upright. The seat also being adjustable is great at all angles

Was perfect until it faulted badly

I only got a short use from it and now my son is teething badly I could really use it I think its pathetic selling faulty baby devices If these machines are so faulty how long before they start a fire or cause a death?

skitten

skittenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good swing, my baby didn't love it

The swing was satisfactory and seemed like it would be amazing, but my baby never loved it. The motion didn't seem particularly soothing and he never looked very comfortable in it. There was nothing wrong with the swing itself though and the different motions seemed like they'd be good! The inbuilt white noise worked well too. The swing was a bit noisy when it was on, but that was almost like white noise in itself.
Looked nice, different motion settings, didn't take up too much room
My baby didn't like it, a little bit noisy when on

asaintly1

asaintly1sydney

Baby loves it, I love it!

Rocks my baby to sleep. Haven't needed to use a dummy. Love this product. This is my 4th Baby and wish I had one for the others! I have used it so far from Birth to 3 months every day and my baby is happy and comfortable never cries when I put her in her mamaroo.
Bought product on sale and think that's a more reasonable price.
Everything.
A little noisy but not anything to be disturbing. Motor has to make some sort of noise I guess!!

LOVE this product!

I didn't think I needed another piece of baby equipment, so I was dubious when this was given to me as a gift. However, my baby adored being put in the Mamaroo from when she was just a few days old. We used it every day and found it to be a lifesaver around meal times and the dreaded 'witching hour'. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it, especially if you are going to have more than one child.
Soothed baby every time.
Expensive.

Teammarkell
Teammarkell

Have you had it squeak

Fiona M
Fiona M

No, no squeaking at all.

Pollyanna

PollyannaNewcastle

Sanity saver!

We love our mamaroo. My husband saw it on Oprah and decided to get one. I was dubious! Turns out he was right, we have used this day after day, both on and off (our daughter is very comfy in it). On those days/nights where nothing would keep her asleep other than my cuddling/rocking I would quietly move her in to it and the movement would keep her asleep. She is now 4 months and is still loving it. She just sits there batting at the toys and watching what is going on around her. We love ours and it is still in perfect working condition after nearly 4 months of daily use.
Movement keeps baby asleep when really unsettled
Pricey - but worth it to us

RubySlippers

RubySlippers

Returned it for refund.

germania1949
germania1949

Hasinabd

Hasinabdasked

Hi There,
Is Mamaroo portable cot meets Australian standard?

I have a $99 portable cot, as i am a family day care educator i have to meet the regulation of Australian standard. Please advise me by email.
My details:
[details removed]

Mchel87

Mchel87asked

My mamaroo has started vibrating when it moves. Previously it used to move very smoothly. Has anyone else experienced this problem and who did you contact about it? The 4moms support email only seems to be US and Canada based? What about Aus? Any advice would be helpful, thanks in advance x

hayley1111

Mone seems to vibrate when on a slow setting. I just put it up to fastest setting and it doesn't vibrate

RShellen03

RShellen03asked

The egg shaped seat on my mamaroo appears loose and moves back and forth very freely when I place my baby in it. I found a small nut that had fallen off of something, appearantly in the large white base that moves. is the base hard to disassemble so I can see where this nut came from. also it made a poping sound previous to this when I picked it up to move it to my bedroom. Any ideas ?

LS

I'm unsure. Did you use the lever to lock it into place? Otherwise I would take it back to the store you got it from

Get an answer from our members and 4moms representatives