4WD Supacentre Physical store

4.6 from 3,110 reviews

Mel

Mel

200w solar blanket, 115ah battery abs battery box

The battery wont charge. The manual that come with the solar charge controller is inaccurate making trouble shooting impossible. Solar panel melted and wiring for the controller broke. Expensive junk.

bruno47

bruno47MELBOURNE

Spot lights

Store LocationRavenhall

JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish

Bought a 120watt solar blanket died after 14 months,straps that support it broke,then stopped working,do not buy.I thought these guys sold good products only sell imported crap.The only way you can get these guys to respond is give bad reviews.

Jimb

Have emailed you with details,do you know there is a facebook site with this stuff.

Bought a dominator xtreme winch paid $300 to install it and found out that it wont work.

Brand new denominator extreme winch wont work. It would take alot of work to take the winch off the bullbar and claim warranty now. Please do check every product before packed. Coz you guys know how crap your warranty process is

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

great products and great prices.

Ive had no issues with my camping gear and I have bought a lot of stuff from a roof top tent to bbq, camp oven and a plethora of other items. The staff at the warehouse are spot on.

Store LocationCockburn store

Hi Dean,
Thanks for giving us great feedback. We appreciate your support.
Cheers,
Saleha

Michael T.

Michael T.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was spot on

Shout out to the team at the Browns Plains store. Went in there yesterday with a decent shopping list and limited time. Almost immediately old mate was up and helping me find stuff. A few of my items were from the bulky section so while we finished off the transaction, he'd already geed them up to get it ready. I walked out the door, backed the ute up and my bulky items were already being lowered onto my roof racks. I reckon I was in and out of the driveway in between 5 and 10 minutes and made it home just in time, definitely due to the efficiency and customer service of the guys at Browns Plains. Spot on service guys! Keep it up!

Store LocationBrowns Plains

Sean H.

Sean H.

Great tyres great price

I recently replaced all tyres on my Amarok before a trip down the South East of Sa. Got the extra deep tread. I paid about 15% more. Worth every cent when I was tackling the dunes if Kingston soft sands

Pat 79

Pat 79South East Queensland, QLD

Once they take your money, your relationship with this company is over.

I bought a 160w solar pannel at Browns plains store in early December 2019. They didn't have the brackets to fit it in stock. I was told I could pay for the brackets and someone would contact me when they turn up in store. 8 weeks later and I still can't use my solar pannel because I have no brackets to fit it.

Store LocationBrowns plains

Hi there Pat,
Im really sorry to hear this, can you please send me an email with your order number to, jlum@4wdsupacentre.com.au, and I will follow that up for you.
Thanks, Jamie

Patrol4x4Perth, WA

Poor product support, 270 degree awning snapped on first use

Store LocationHazelmere
Patrol4x4

Hi Kathryn, I have sent you an email. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jason carey

Jason careyHunter Region, NSW

Poor product suprot

Store LocationHeatherbrae

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

VERY INEFFICIENT SERVICE

Only come here if you can spare 45 minutes + to wait in the line at the checkout - absolute inefficiency at its best. I feel like I’m owed an hour of my time

Store LocationParkinson

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap junk

Had nothing but issues .I have returned almost everything I have bought from them under warranty due to faults.poor customer service when it comes to returns and still waiting for money.will never buy there products again
Faulty products include there solar panels awnings.led 5 bar light kit.

Store LocationBrendale qld

Ken SiebringCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thumper max issue

Ken Siebring

Thanks Saleha , I'll see if l can find the receipt, it not the bank details

Joshua J.South East Queensland, QLD

* WARNING TO BUYERS *

Joshua J.

You’re not yet to hear from me I have replied by email but just have been ignored. I replied 5 days ago to sahmad@4wdsupacentre.com.au

Mick

MickBrisbane

Warranty claim is a problem

2 faulty items was like pulling teeth to replace or refunding, never would buy from this company cheap junk, and they will argue the point in handing refund or exchange..

Store LocationBrowns plains
Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Overcharged / disinterested and incorrect installation advice

Store LocationGreens Rd, Dandenong
Frank

I have sent through my order details as you asked, still waiting to hear from you.
Regards,

Frank

Still no response just silence, I wonder why???

Not Happy JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

200w Solar Blanket was smoking from its first run

Give your solar blanket a run at home before you first use it, I was trying it out at home and I could smell something burning and it was the solar blanket. Pretty disappointing with the customer service, after raising a SD ticket, I had to call them after a week to get a status update on the next steps to get a replacement.

Not Happy Jimmy

I replied to sahmad the day they logged the comment, 3 days later they got back to me, I replied with a question straight away, and have never heard from them since...

Shocking costumer service

My wife went to the Heatherbrae store to purchase a battery she asked if they could assist her in placing battery into car due to its weight they refused her request and watched her struggle with the battery. When at the checkout she asked about her freebie they laughed and said too late should have asked before then watched her struggle to the car. Shocking customer service for their female customers they should be ashamed of themselves.

Products and Service

Purchased a number of products both in store and on line. I have always found the staff at the Dandenong super store to be helpful and efficient, and always very busy. This includes the staff in the warehouse. The products have been good and of course they are very reasonably priced. I have recommended 4WD super centre to many friend for various products as they work and are a fantastic price.

Store LocationDandenong Victoria

Mac

MacGippsland, VIC

Disappointed but just this time

Normally dealing with the Supa store is not big deal everything runs smoothly however my last visit was a let down. Received a text saying order in only to drive well over an hour to find it was not yet in stock. Know you guys are busy but please get it right. You are making up for it and posting it free when it comes in. Please don't let me down.