Part of 4WD Supacentre 4.6

4,006 reviews
Bigted
Bigted31 posts
  Physical store

Avoid this place at all cost

Bought a gazebo and the cover ripped second time we set it up. Went through the warranty claims process which was nice and smooth, apart from the 101 questions trying to catch me out on how I stored the gazebo, where, when, why and how I set it up. Then when the claim was approved they said and I quote,
Thanks for contacting us at 4WD Supacentre.
We are waiting for the stock of the Gazebo cover and we don't have any ETA when it would be in stock.
You will get tracking notification once it is in stock and once it is dispatched.
We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience caused due to stock issue.

So a big thanks for nothing. Won’t ever buy from them again. Show details

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, I can advise that warranty items are marked as a priority for procurement and dispatch, however we are very sorry that we don't have an immediate ETA for the item to hand.

Regards, Andrew

Joe L.
Joe L.Perth, WA10 posts
  Verified Physical store
Kyle B.
Kyle B.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

terrible experience

nothing but poor effort from supa centre team i brang back a twin thumper pump as it wouldn't work at all, took 2 days later to get a email saying it had been reviewed as i wanted a refund, to be told i can only have a instore credit due to it being a minor fault,when the whole machine doesn't work and i'm on the side of the road with a flat tyre i count that as a major fault, here i am a week later after emails and calls taken around thew ring around, i'm still waiting for a case manager to contact me, i will be taking this to ACCC, as its been nothing but horrible service, coming from someone that works in automotive retail for 12 years this is the worst i have seen. i will be getting that refund.... Show details
Liberty
LibertySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent Customer Service

We recently visited the Parkinson store and received the best Customer Service from Davey! We weren’t sure what we needed to buy and he was awesome with helping us work out what we needed and providing recommendations suited to our requirements. He was friendly and even stayed back past his finish time. Vey happy and satisfied with the Customer service provided by Davey and the store at Parkinson. Show details ·  1
Liberty
LibertySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Grant
Grant

Amazing

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I was looking to buy a fridge for my car. Upon entering the store I was services straight away. I was shown a wide variety of fridges that were available for sale. I was served promptly and professionally. I liked their honest and product knowledge. Show details ·  1
Shane Soper
Shane SoperFar North Queensland, QLD

Plug n play wiring kit

Hello I bought 2x sets of plug and play wiring kits and only realised when I got home and started installation that my car lights were h7 and the plugs were h4 wondering get I get the connections that fit h7 Show details ·  1
r2160
r2160Sydney, NSW2 posts

Very Poor Quality

I purchased a pair of 120AH AGM batteries. They have been kept charged using a solar panel and never gone flat. They have only had to power LED lights, nothing heavier.
At 15 months old, they dropped themselves.
I cannot power a couple of LED lights drawing 2A for more than a couple of hours now.
Never again.
Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC34 posts
Paul M.
Paul M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Can Not Fault Return Policy

Exchanged Faulty Solar Controller With Out A Problem Well Done Show details ·  1
Luke
Luke

Poor service re refunds

Still waiting for a refund on a mounting kit the staff told me i need but didn't took it back 24 hours later,5 days later Still no refund will NEVER BUY ANOTHER KINGS PRODUCT and the manger was not fit for the position he held he only inflamed the situation as soon as you mentioned a refund his facial expression and tone voice went from helpful to I've got no interest in this conversation at light speed another kid who can't deal with people and is power tripping with his position as manager Show details
guy
guySydney, NSW5 posts
  Physical store

poor quality, poor customer service and communication

Gazebo broke on first use, ongoing emails coming up to 2 months now, trying to sort a replacement.

even after calling asking what was going on, told to send an email and would receive a reply in a few minutes.
which was a lie. Show details

Daniel Ferguson
Daniel FergusonPerth, WA9 posts

40amp DCDC CHARGER causes car radio interference

Kings business model is designed to put as many barriers as possible in front of the customer when there is a problem. My experience with Kings has not been good and unlike other reputable retailers they put the onus on you to research the problem. They don't have any people with technical knowledge to offer support, the call centre tells you one thing and the store says the call centre are useless. If a product has a problem or causes an issue with your vehicle, they push back as hard as possible. I can't recommend them at all and suggest you shop elsewhere.There are other more reputable companies out there that are prepared to stand by the products they sell. Show details
D.smith
D.smithFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Alloy crossbar kits

Purchased mk111 rtt and alloy crossbar kit( $2000 transaction), crossbar end caps are very loose fit and have all fallen out, have had 2 caps replaced still waiting for the other 2( Have gone through great lengths to get them from store)extremely poor after sales service and even poorer warranty experience over the phone.
4wd supacentre have gone down hill in this department.will not be recommending anyone to purchase their products in future..what a joke.
Good thing we have word of mouth and these platforms to expose these Muppets.... Show details
Alexandra Q.
Alexandra Q.Perth, WA
  Verified Physical store

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

WORST AFTER SALE SERVICE EVER. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. I am waiting for an answer since forever about at least 5 claims. Spent thousands of dollars there and everything that I bought there was faulty and needed to be replaced. I keep calling the claims phone number and being promised that my case will be taken care of but have 0 news. Very very UNprofessional. I have never seen such poor customer service in my life. Show details

Andrew
Andrew · Physical store

Hi, My email address was displayed on the 4wdsupacentre.com.au website on 23rd February as the winner of a $1,000 Kings Cash Voucher. I emailed competitions@4wdsupacentre.com.au as instructed on the same day. I have heard nothing. Has anyone else been scammed and not received their voucher???

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Andrew, Your voucher has since been sent to you, thank you for contacting us in regards to this issue.
Regards, Courtney

April B. · Physical store

I am owed a $1000 refund from your Dandenong VIC store. I’ve been emailing since November and was promised that the refund would be processed last Monday but it didn’t happen. When can I please get my refund? Your urgent action would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Phil h.
Phil h.

My refund is dragging its feet too. Call them on 1800 88 39 64 as they may not read all the emails every day and you could get them to dig in to why they're stalling on a significant amount of money and get an instant reply... Good luck

April B.

Thanks Phil. I received an email from the sales consultant and was promised a refund early last week. It’s very disappointing that this has dragged for so long especially since we are dealing with a significant amount.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi April, We are sorry to hear you haven't received your refund as of yet! Feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review and your order number so we can look into this further for you :)
Cheers, Courtney

jacob t. · Physical store

Hi, i just bought the 9" domin8r xtreme driving light and it doesn't work even when i tried running it direct. Please kindly advise.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, We would recommend placing a claim so our claims team can look into this further for you - https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns.
Regards, Courtney

Michael
Michael

You can expect poor customer service if you need to return faulty goods. You will need to wait more than a week then you’ll to follow up refund through their exhausting process to have money refunded.

jacob t.

Im just gonna throw it on the floor and walk out. They can keep the money.

Compare all 4WD Supacentre listings
Buy NowBuy Now
CategoryPhysical Shops, Camping Shops and Vehicle Accessories & Parts ShopsOnline Shops, Camping Shops and Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNo