4WD Supacentre Physical store

4WD Supacentre Physical store

4.7 from 3,093 reviews

2,415

Products and Service

Purchased a number of products both in store and on line. I have always found the staff at the Dandenong super store to be helpful and efficient, and always very busy. This includes the staff in the warehouse. The products have been good and of course they are very reasonably priced. I have recommended 4WD super centre to many friend for various products as they work and are a fantastic price.

Store LocationDandenong Victoria

Mac

MacGippsland, VIC

Disappointed but just this time

Normally dealing with the Supa store is not big deal everything runs smoothly however my last visit was a let down. Received a text saying order in only to drive well over an hour to find it was not yet in stock. Know you guys are busy but please get it right. You are making up for it and posting it free when it comes in. Please don't let me down.

Roaming Kiwis

Roaming KiwisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Multi tasking between Store and Online

Store is unorganised, long wait time, 60% products are missing parts or faulty upon opening the packages or after 1 use. Brilliant ideas, great prices but you pay for what you get

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Product still required modifications to install

Customer service was great and the guy who loaded the drawers into my car was great. I was disappointed that despite buying the 100 series wings they still needed quite considerable mods to be installed. Overall the drawers are great.

Store LocationSupacenter dandenong

Caz

CazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was happy until weekend past

Placed order on 7th Nov was told it would be in before 30th November. Received text Monday saying order arrived go Sunday to be told my item were sold and i could either have my money back or just have to wait till new stock arrive now not sure if i will have it before Christmas very disappointed

Instore Service is Hit or Miss

I find the in store attitude of customer facing staff to be hit and miss @ their new Dandenong Supa store. Never had an issue when they were at Lillydale #growingpains

Store LocationDandenong South
Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Byer beware no warranty on any products if you buy from a store that sells there products then discontinues to sell them

Byer beware no warranty on any products if you buy from a store that sells there products then discontinues to sell there products. You have been warned. I purchased a fridge from a store at Erina they no longer sell supacentre products so I contacted supacentre there not interested as I didn't buy direct from them. My bad I guess by cheap products get crap.

Store LocationErina

Kathryn

KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my lights. Cant get enough of them.

I love the Led lights for camping. Ive even used them for parties. They are so bright. I had to ask for them. I couldnt find them in store and it does take awhile to get through the service line at Lawnton. When you get there though staff are lovely.

Store LocationLawnton/Brendale
Garry C

Garry CSouth East Queensland, QLD

70mm mattress for Delux double swag

Purchased the Delux double swag yesterday which I'm happy with but the 70mm mattress is impossible to roll to an ideal size by one person, would also be difficult for two people. The videos show the swag and mattress set then the next is all packed away in the bag but it doesn't include the mattress. The mattress is a totally impractical purchase with the swag.

Store LocationGold Coast. (Varsity)

doonSouth East Queensland, QLD

12 v connector set was given free with Titan Draw Side Wings, when it did not fit i went back to exchange and the rude girl said no cant do that it was a freebie - when i said that makes no sense what do i do with something thatdoes not fit the purpose intended and was told to "give it away to someone else"! I was ready today to spend another $2000.00 until i ran into this now i will take my money elsewhere

Store LocationBrendale 4WD Supercentre
doon

I understand what u say but in this instance I was given a useless freebie and when I said hey this is useless can u help I got told to go blow Plenty of places want my money and will treat me with respect

Tana

TanaMaitland

4WD Action Sponsors Customer Service Zero Stars

I bought a recovery kit and preordered a receiver hitch which was meant to be in store on August 29 and meant to get it mid September. It is October 25 now and still now item. I went back to the Newcastle store and asked could I have the display item and was refused guy saying it was needed to sell pre order units to potential customers. The salesman said the item would be in within 3 weeks which was what I was told when I first paid for it. To add insult to injust I was refused a refund on the spot and told I had to be mucked around by phone to get this. I have no item and they still have my money. These people are thieving bad businesses and should be avoided at all costs!!!!

Store LocationNewcastle Heatherbrea Store

Brad T.

Brad T.Sydney, NSW

Replacement of broken 200W solar blanket

Originally I ordered a 200W solar blanket from their online store, easy process and delivery 9 months ago.
The blanket stopped working 4 days ago on our trip to Qld. I stopped in at their Gold Coast store today, the guy at the front counter was very helpful, took the solar blanket out the back to test the product.
He came back and said one of the panels was damaged, apologised for the inconvenience and replaced it with a brand new one. Highly recommend stopping in store for this awesome service!

Store LocationGold Coast, Qld
Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Selling items with known faults instead of issuing recall

Bought VMS unit for 4x4tracks and lasted 30 minutes. Took it back replaced with a new one lasted one hour. Why isnt this recalled when it was a known issue?

Store LocationWetherill park

Steve

Steve

Poor quality finish

The awning has obviously been made with the cover completely over the whole mounting rail. Then someone has done a very poor job in cutting the cover to expose the mounting rail, looks butchered! And of course nothing like the picture in the instructions. Try and get the heads of the mounting bolts into the mounting rail, not! Great looking picture of the hardware with all the bolts and washers but no washers at all. In all poor finish and poor quality control.

Terrible customer service

They overcharged me instore. I called 20mins later, the person I spoke to was unhelpful. I didn’t get a claim number emailed to me like she said I would. It has been over a week and nothing from them.

Mavo

MavoHunter Region, NSW

Brought a tonne of stuff

Store LocationHeatherbrea

Kings Car Seat Organiser

To be fair it does the job.

When it was built though I do believe the person in charge of cutting the metal rod that is inserted through the organiser was asleep or worse, blind. The rod is at least 5cm longer than the space provided.

Store LocationSydney

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excessively slow to refund

I purchased a folding table last weekend from the Dandenong store. The price on the sign on the floor was less than what I was charged on my credit card (they said that they forgot to remove the sale price). Sales guy said that they would honour the displayed price and reimburse the difference , but couldn't do it himself. It had to go through accounts to review and process. Almost a week later I'm yet to be reimbursed the difference. I feel it's taking way too long. Other businesses do it there and then.

I will be returning the product for a full refund if a refund of the difference isn't paid soon.

Service @ honesty

My battery case was faulty took it to Heatherbra store , they didn’t hesitate gave me a replacement no questions ask ,good store ,curtious,reliable. Thanks for your old fashion service at a good price.

Store LocationHeatherbra

Joshua M.

Joshua M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products for the price

Store LocationBurleigh Heads, Qld