4WD Supacentre Physical store

2,414

Brad T.

Brad T.Sydney, NSW

Replacement of broken 200W solar blanket

Originally I ordered a 200W solar blanket from their online store, easy process and delivery 9 months ago.
The blanket stopped working 4 days ago on our trip to Qld. I stopped in at their Gold Coast store today, the guy at the front counter was very helpful, took the solar blanket out the back to test the product.
He came back and said one of the panels was damaged, apologised for the inconvenience and replaced it with a brand new one. Highly recommend stopping in store for this awesome service!

Store LocationGold Coast, Qld
Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Selling items with known faults instead of issuing recall

Bought VMS unit for 4x4tracks and lasted 30 minutes. Took it back replaced with a new one lasted one hour. Why isnt this recalled when it was a known issue?

Store LocationWetherill park

Steve

Steve

Poor quality finish

The awning has obviously been made with the cover completely over the whole mounting rail. Then someone has done a very poor job in cutting the cover to expose the mounting rail, looks butchered! And of course nothing like the picture in the instructions. Try and get the heads of the mounting bolts into the mounting rail, not! Great looking picture of the hardware with all the bolts and washers but no washers at all. In all poor finish and poor quality control.

Terrible customer service

They overcharged me instore. I called 20mins later, the person I spoke to was unhelpful. I didn’t get a claim number emailed to me like she said I would. It has been over a week and nothing from them.

Mavo

MavoHunter Region, NSW

Brought a tonne of stuff

Store LocationHeatherbrea

Kings Car Seat Organiser

To be fair it does the job.

When it was built though I do believe the person in charge of cutting the metal rod that is inserted through the organiser was asleep or worse, blind. The rod is at least 5cm longer than the space provided.

Store LocationSydney

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excessively slow to refund

I purchased a folding table last weekend from the Dandenong store. The price on the sign on the floor was less than what I was charged on my credit card (they said that they forgot to remove the sale price). Sales guy said that they would honour the displayed price and reimburse the difference , but couldn't do it himself. It had to go through accounts to review and process. Almost a week later I'm yet to be reimbursed the difference. I feel it's taking way too long. Other businesses do it there and then.

I will be returning the product for a full refund if a refund of the difference isn't paid soon.

Store LocationDandenong

Service @ honesty

My battery case was faulty took it to Heatherbra store , they didn’t hesitate gave me a replacement no questions ask ,good store ,curtious,reliable. Thanks for your old fashion service at a good price.

Store LocationHeatherbra
Joshua M.

Joshua M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products for the price

Store LocationBurleigh Heads, Qld
Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Awesome Tent let down by poor materials

Disappointing quality product

Purchase Kings Kwiky roof top tent. Top has completely split and I receive no notification when I try to reset my password to access account and lodge a warranty claim.

Gordon W.

Gordon W.MacGregor 2615, ACT

Product and price are good but apalling aftersales service if something goes wrong - not worth it.

Store LocationNarellan

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

I won’t be back- rude and rubbish gear

I won’t be back - If I could give it minus 5 stars I would. The tall bearded manager guy at the Parkinson store in Qld is the rudest most laziest worker I have ever encountered. It’s all just cheap Chinese crap anyway. A set of solar panels with a regulator ruined my brand new 100 amp deep cycle battery because it was charging at over 20 volts.

Store LocationParkinson

Gazza M

Gazza MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products good service

I have purchased many products from 4WDSC at Brendale. So far they are all perfect.
I have always had a good experience in store & find the staff most helpful. My only negative would be the time it takes to process orders at checkout, but not really a biggie.
My 120 watt solar blanket decided it wasn't going to charge whilst camping a few weeks ago. I took it back to the store & after a couple of hoops to jump through, I was contacted 2 days later & received a brand new one.
Can't beat that.
Very happy camper so far.

Store LocationBrendale
SMc

SMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well Priced, good quality products

I have lost count of the amount of things I have purchased from these guys, however some of the items include solar panels, rear drawer systems, spot lights, showers, awnings etc etc. All of their products appear to be excellent quality and I have never had a fault with any of the items that I have purchased. Sometimes hundreds of dollars cheaper than their competitors so even if you had to replace an item a couple of years after purchase, you are probably still in front. Love these guys!!

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Hi there, Thanks for the great review, we work hard to keep our products affordable for our customers and it's great to see we've hit the mark for you! Cheers, Tamara

Greg & GioiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising

A wee man

A wee mannewcastle

do not shop at heatherbrae store

The incompetent rude staff will leave you waiting and waiting and will not serve you. i had an arm full of items and so did at least 9 other people and they had 3 staff on checkouts and none of them would get off the computer and serve any customers. They were not doing phone enquires or helping any other customers.
No wonder we all shop online mostly, if it was my business i would sack the entire staff and start again
i ended up leaving items on counter, told off the terrible staff and left and purchased items elsewhere.
i will never ever shop in store at Heatherbrae store ever again.

Store Locationheatherbrae

jarradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stoked with the quality of their products then I keep on buying more!

It originally started off with myself buying a "cheap swag" as money was tight..
3 years later and I still swear by this swag, we just recently ended up buying more gear to add to our "Kings" collection which included a recovery kit, tool kit, rear draws, a throttle controller and a 45lt Kings fridge.
All of these products have been great, obviously some things can do with slight improvements or modifications but you can't complain for the money!

Store LocationOnline as well as the Brendale store

Email sent Tamara

HeathSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd awning to break after barley being used

Store Locationbrendale
Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Thanks for sending that through Heath, I'll have a look into this and will contact you as soon as I can.

Regards,
Tamara

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

HUD A5

Purchased 2 hud a5 s for both vehicles, great price, great to use but one is reading 5kph faster than my Navman dashcam and Speedo. instructions to adjust are confusing, a video would be better

Store LocationVarsity lakes
Craig

Finally figured out how to adjust read out. I calibrated it against 2 Navman so now perfect.