4WD Supacentre Physical store

4.6 from 3,288 reviews

1.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No

Laser lights 8,1/2 inch , water damage

Laser lights 8 1/2 inch on my 3set , condensation in lens each time , only on car for 3weeks , have not even washed car , they are bright will 3rd set last

Store LocationWetherill park

MichaelSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY Kings 90L Fridge Freezer Dual Zone

Store LocationWetherill Park NSW
Michael

I have sent all the information with Invoice number and dates and claim No AFD1F454 to your head office email weeks ago, no reply. You have my email address and mobile number on the invoices but not a call ever. Please call me.

Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Looked great but a few things damaged

Bought the 6x3 awning with a 3x3 awning tent, put them up only to find damage with the awning and the tent was too tight and didn’t seem to fit properly. I returned to the store 1 week ago per directions from online claims and still haven’t heard from anyone about the return of money. On the same day of return I did buy the draws for the BT 50 and after installing them I think they are awesome, couldn't’ be happier but I still would like my money back for the awning and tent.

Store LocationHeatherbrae
Paul
Paul
Duane

DuaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It has almost everything you need to be out in nature

The store is well spaced out set up with displays
So things are easy to see and accessible
Staff are always willing to help with any enquiry or warranty enquiries and answered to the best of their ability

Store LocationRavenhall
Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Nothing of what was advertised

The swags we bought were not waterproof even after weathering them for TWO weeks we took them camping and the smallest amount of rain they got soaked and were unusable

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd one a charm

Purchased a Camp Toilet and 5 weeks later I tested it before packing into a camping trip, the toilet did not pump water. I did an online chat to arrange an exchange but it did not go well, I told them I am going camping in 2 days and require it so I will come into the store to swap for another but the girl on the chat says I can't do that and will take 4 to 7 days to check for warranty. What !!!!!. I went in anyway the next day and it was sorted very pleasantly with the staff and the new one works an absolute treat, I would recommend these Camp toilets to anyone, it was a shame the 1st one didn't work and I tested after I purchased it but I was very happy camper with the replacement. Thank you staff at the Brendale Store.

Jason

We just came back from our camping holiday and the Camp Toilet is the best thing since sliced bread. Have used others but this one is comfortable and flushed real good to use minimal water. Would definitely recommend.

Its just me

Its just meSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products, terrible service

The products I’ve purchased have been great. The customer service in the store is disgusting especially if you want to return something for change of mind. I wanted to return a wiring harness which I was told would work but didn’t so I returned it with the intention of using that money towards something else. Team and store manager very unhelpful.

Store LocationParkinson

mathewstewart

mathewstewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dash camera heat distortion

Bought the dash cam about 6 months ago, found the casing was distorting and when contacted 4wd Supacentre was told not covered by warranty as should have not been in a hot car. Funny since they sell as a car dash cam.
Extremely poor customer service experience for a $50 unit. Now will never buy from them again

bruno47

bruno47MELBOURNE

Spot lights

Store LocationRavenhall

Patrol4x4Perth, WA

Poor product support, 270 degree awning snapped on first use

Store LocationHazelmere
Patrol4x4

Hi Kathryn, I have sent you an email. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap junk

Had nothing but issues .I have returned almost everything I have bought from them under warranty due to faults.poor customer service when it comes to returns and still waiting for money.will never buy there products again
Faulty products include there solar panels awnings.led 5 bar light kit.

Store LocationBrendale qld

Ken SiebringCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thumper max issue

Ken Siebring

Thanks Saleha , I'll see if l can find the receipt, it not the bank details

Mick

MickBrisbane

Warranty claim is a problem

2 faulty items was like pulling teeth to replace or refunding, never would buy from this company cheap junk, and they will argue the point in handing refund or exchange..

Store LocationBrowns plains

Not Happy JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

200w Solar Blanket was smoking from its first run

Give your solar blanket a run at home before you first use it, I was trying it out at home and I could smell something burning and it was the solar blanket. Pretty disappointing with the customer service, after raising a SD ticket, I had to call them after a week to get a status update on the next steps to get a replacement.

Not Happy Jimmy

I replied to sahmad the day they logged the comment, 3 days later they got back to me, I replied with a question straight away, and have never heard from them since...

The team at 4wdsupacentre came through and the shop I purchased the fridge from.

The team at 4wdsupacentre came through and the shop I purchased the fridge from backed up there name and sorted me out with a warranty on my fridge. ThankYou guys.

Store LocationErina
Tana

TanaMaitland

4WD Action Sponsors Customer Service Zero Stars

I bought a recovery kit and preordered a receiver hitch which was meant to be in store on August 29 and meant to get it mid September. It is October 25 now and still now item. I went back to the Newcastle store and asked could I have the display item and was refused guy saying it was needed to sell pre order units to potential customers. The salesman said the item would be in within 3 weeks which was what I was told when I first paid for it. To add insult to injust I was refused a refund on the spot and told I had to be mucked around by phone to get this. I have no item and they still have my money. These people are thieving bad businesses and should be avoided at all costs!!!!

Store LocationNewcastle Heatherbrea Store
Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Selling items with known faults instead of issuing recall

Bought VMS unit for 4x4tracks and lasted 30 minutes. Took it back replaced with a new one lasted one hour. Why isnt this recalled when it was a known issue?

Store LocationWetherill park

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excessively slow to refund

I purchased a folding table last weekend from the Dandenong store. The price on the sign on the floor was less than what I was charged on my credit card (they said that they forgot to remove the sale price). Sales guy said that they would honour the displayed price and reimburse the difference , but couldn't do it himself. It had to go through accounts to review and process. Almost a week later I'm yet to be reimbursed the difference. I feel it's taking way too long. Other businesses do it there and then.

I will be returning the product for a full refund if a refund of the difference isn't paid soon.

Store LocationDandenong