4WD Supacentre Physical store

4WD Supacentre Physical store (page 2 of 165)

4.6 from 3,296 reviews

3,296 reviews

Perfect for what I need

easy to navigate around the store and everything is on display so you can see what you are buying. quality is very good and seems to be heavy duty material.

Store LocationParkinson
PJK

PJKHunter Region, NSW

What a load of bull,wouldn’t let me purchase last item that was left,reason for was proven insufficient,leave it at that

Was absolutely bull,the explanation for reason was blown out of the water when I brought to the attention of the employee that other items of same did not have a display item

Store LocationNewcastle
Theo M

Theo MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

KINGS Adventure Store - Dandenong

Staff were awesome. Very friendly and knowledgeable. The only issue I had is that there were not enough products on display, and the display has not changed in years. If there were more options on display its would entise me to purchase a lot more. Some of the items also are not on the cheap end...e.g how can a foldable plate sink washer be worth $34. Seriously... Or a foldable 10L $24. First aid kits starting at $99. I can get one from ALDI for $30 and bigger than what you sell.

Store LocationDandenong

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Great price

Service great and helpful all the items I wanted where available. The store was well laid out easy to see everything the only disappointment would be the quality of the picnic cutlery not strong enough

Store LocationCampbelltown
Bryce r.

Bryce r.Hunter Region, NSW

Big daddy - great swag

Great service, great price - the team at Heatherbrae were extremely friendly and very helpful. The shop was busy and their were a few things out of stock, but I managed to get everything in some way or another. Will definitely be back.

Store LocationHeatherbrae
Paul A.

Paul A.Sydney, NSW

Got an essential and a bonud

Everything arranged to tantalise, so ended up buying a 200W solar blanket at a great price, so had to get it of course....great set of cables. Clothes line was the essential.

Store LocationCampbelltown
Doey K.

Doey K.Perth, WA

Kings Dash Cam

The Kings dash cam was Easy setup and great quality picture.
Took just a few minutes and the fam was up and running.
Would and i have also recommended this item to others

Store LocationCanningvale, Western Australia
Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Store was a disappointment thinking it was a super store not the case.

The staff seemed to be ok, Under pressure with so many people. The range was? Hard to see the clearly, Amongst the boxes. It was disappointing for me don’t think I will venture back.

Store LocationDandenong south

Absolutely disgusting, SCAMMERS!!

I bought several items, when I went to pay the salesman said he would through in an item for free. I never asked for it but thought because I had spent so much money he was being nice. Did not get a physical receipt as he said he would email it through. When I checked my email receipt when I got home, he had charged me for the freebie. I live 30 minutes from the store and don't have time to waste dealing with these fraudsters!!! Will never spend another cent at this store. Will be letting everyone know how you scam people!!

Store LocationBrendale

Find out how 4WD Supacentre Physical store compares to other Camping Shops

Store was good to find you way round, staff were helpful. I bought a few things 1 was a 3x3 gazebo unpacked it today I grabbed the handles of the carry bag and lifted the the gazebo out of the box then I hear the stitching of one of the handles ripping I put the gazebo down and had a look ,yep the stitching has started to come apart, so much for the carry bag it wont last long and I haven't even used it

Store Locationcampbelltown nsw
DarrenK

DarrenKSouthwest, VIC

Great to have a store with all I need

I've spent heaps over the last few weeks all worth it , staff were great to help out . Store had everything But some stuff ya gotta wait to get it in . Great quality items worth the money ..

Store LocationVictoria Melbourne
Liz

Liz

Great Service

We bought a little outdoor wood burning stove which came as a package with bag and kettle. We were initially given the wrong bag but on going back to the store, it was no problem for them to change it. The girls in the Malaga store in WA were great.

Store LocationMalaga WA
Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Great bag and light , just what I was looking for :)

Great service , easy, wife always gets worried when I come in and getting ideas and coming home with new additions, the store has a huge range and the staff are really helpful with awesome service

Store LocationBrendale
Mark lyons

Mark lyonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I needed

The store was set out well. The staff was very helpful he organised my deals then went and got my stuff for me. I think more staff need to be on the floor as we had to line up to ask a question. I would recommend the place to anyone. Over all experience good.

Store LocationParkinson qld

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from super friendly staff.

Had a bit of trouble finding stuff in store.

Some of the products look a bit cheaply made but overall the products seems good for the price and the warranty is a no hassle affair .

Store LocationGold Coast and served by Rhiannon , can not speak highly enough about her great customer service .
Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Thanks Andrew, we will let he know!

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

This is perfect

was easy to navigate the store and found what I wanted.
Was very satisfied with the quality of the product I bought which was a Kings Awning 2.5x3m.
The instal was very easy the guys at the store was very helpful.
Thank you, will definitely shop again!

Scott

Store LocationWetherill Park
AJ

AJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect replacement and easy to install,

Easy to navigate the store to source the part needed. Great service from friendly staff and excellent quality and packaging. Replacement part that was easy to source and easy to install.

Store LocationCampbelltown, NSW

AndrewPerth, WA

Great first time visit

Lots & Lots of gear, great range & prices
I thought the titian rear draw systems where great ,lots of different set ups & sizes.
and the fridge slide was the best I have seen yet for the bargain price of $99.00.

Store LocationCannijg Vale
Bernard Reid

Bernard ReidWestern District, VIC

Every contact I had with 4wd Supercentre was pleasant. From their help centre staff, the front of store staff at Ravenhall and the despatch guy out the back, all were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I am still to install my drawer system but the product looks great, was the right price and I don't anticipate any difficulties. If there are and I get the same standard of service I will be rapt.

Store LocationRavenhall

Maree

Always pleasant to deal with the store is very clean plenty car parking and nothing is any trouble and all staff bend over backwards to help and store is set out great

Store LocationDeerpark/Ravenhall