4WD Supacentre Physical store

4WD Supacentre Physical store (page 4 of 165)

4.6 from 3,277 reviews

3,281 reviews

Damo

DamoPerth, WA

Great store, great service, ok product.

Service was great

The store was great it the stock was very low and didn’t have all the products that I was looking for, I know the reason for the lack of stock.

Andrew T.
Andrew T.

I will be happy to come back when I need more gear

Quality Product backed up by quality service

Stopped into the Brendale store to quickly grab a wiring harness and some LED spots! In and out all in 10min! Great staff and store. I will be back soon

Brackets

BracketsSouthwest, VIC

Great service by staff

Bought brackets to fit ayning on roof racks
Easy to fit
Customer service was great
Find info an parts for me
Store was laid out well to access to each items in store at Dandenong

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products at a great price to get us set up for our travelling future.

The store was well spread out and easy to get around. Plenty of options available. Easy DIY Instructions that were simple to follow. Had to make a minor alteration to battery box but an easy fix.

Trajet51

Trajet51Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Value For Money

First class customer service and welcoming experience. The staff at Deer Park asked if I needed assistance Without prompting. The gentleman was able to answer my questions and left me feeling valued.
The worklights I have bought are excellent value for money and the wiring loom will make the install easy to complete

Motomoto

MotomotoPerth, WA

Harty product

On the 31st of may2020 I went to the Malaga store to buy a air compressor when getting there I noticed they were out of stock so I had a look around and notice the 1300mm Titan draw units with the wing kit well yes you guessed it I purchased one of them wasn’t very hard to install with very simple instructions thank you guys. I was offered a gift card at my purchase but did not receive said gift?

Stacy

StacyPerth, WA

Average

Store wasn't maintaining COVID-19 hygiene standards, customers werent observing social distancing, store appeared understaffed, items werent in stock AGAIN, no voucher/freebie as advertised. Staff member was however very polite, helpful.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Good item thanyou

Great service great product very happy will be back in the future and but more items for my adventures with my beautiful partner and enjoy all the products I have brought

Simone

SimoneSouth West, WA

First time visit

First time visit to any store. Majority of items were unavailable which was a shame but we had the option of ordering although we live 4hr away so Pick up is a hard thing to arrange. Very cheap product and good looking gear what was there. Sooooo many people the waiting line was extremely slow as not enough cashier to customer ratio. But very happy so far with our purchase. Signs all over say spend 100 get a voucher but we spent 930 and barely got a deal on 2 products.

Johnnie

JohnniePerth, WA

First timer

The store was fairly easy to navigate, and there appeared to plenty of stock. The staff were very friendly and seem to know about their product. I would denfinately go back.

Customer Service4WD Supacentre

even bought a second one days later

happy with recent purchase i even went back and bought a second one a few days later. Easy to install the wiring for the 9 driving light and you can see so much with them at night.

Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Good shopping experience and knowledgeable staff

The shop was a little smaller than I expected after looking at you website but I was able to find what I thought I wanted. After meeting one of your sales staff he actually sold me another product based on his detailing of the additional features. I left as a happy, and better informed, customer

Mick

MickPerth, WA

Excellent experience

Staff were very professional and helpful. Got what I need ASAP, excellent service. Had a joke and a laugh I felt comfortable In the environment of the 4WD Supa Centre.
Thanks again to the team. I’ll be back to shop again.

Johnno

JohnnoPerth, WA

Great shop!

Great store in Malaga w.a!!! Staff laid back and helpful, store clearly labelled and full of fantastic items!!! Went in there for a look and ended up walking out with some great products.

David V.

David V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shop was clean and well payed out

Happy with my purchase and at a good price ,it’s a shame it wasn’t in stock in store.but I’m happy to wait for it is staff was really helpful. I’d recommend to shop with supacentre

great product

great store and very friendly and helpful staff, bought the roof rack for camping and easy to put on, it was easy to find what we were looking for and good range of products

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

60 litre fridge

Candice C.

Candice C.Sydney, NSW

Great first time purchase

My first time visiting Campbelltown super centre the staff were friendly and helped carry everything to my car. Great service and prices will definitely go back there for all my camping needs

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

Great Specials

Great savings today. Lots of stock. Great Products.
The store was very busy and not a lot of social distancing especially in the que.
Difficult to lift some items and not many floor staff to assist.