4WD Supacentre

4WD Supacentre Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verified4wdsupacentre.com.au
Ben G.
Ben G. · 4WD Supacentre

Connecting 2 4inch light bars to my boat. Obviously no headlights to connect to so need to work out how to wire them so they work with out being connected to high beams

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Ben, We have a video on youtube showing how to connect your lights without using your headlights. While this is for the tub mount lights, with the modification of the harness can also be done to suit your needs. You can find this here - external link .

Vick R.
Vick R. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi, I've purchased a set of 7" Lethal driving lights. I intend on using my existing wiring harness. Can you tell me which pin is positive and which pin is negative (left and right) when looking at the plug on the back of the lights.

Lee Mazey

Get a test light from an auto store and put clip on the negative of your battery or some where steel on your car turn your lights on low beam and touch each connection if one lights up that’s your low beam put your high beams on and touch each connection and if another one lights up that’s your high beam

Les J.
Les J. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi.Brought a set of 7inch led lights but the lead from lights had been cut of the 2 of them can i get replacement ones.Les.

Jase

Where can I get a driving light wiring diagram from

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, Feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review so we can look into this.

Lee Mazey

Google it or watch someone on YouTube

Jase · 4WD Supacentre

Where can I get a wiring diagram for a set of driving lights of yours please thank

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, If using our plug and play wiring harness a wiring diagram is not needed.

Lee Mazey

If you’re unsure about how to wire up a loom watch someone on YouTube

cobber · 4WD Supacentre

why cant i get the new trail camera to operate. put in batteries , 32 card, set menu, no work. four of us have tried to no avail.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear your item isn't working! Feel free to put a claim through here - https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns.

cobber

If i take to local super centre shop could they be able to get it to work in case im not doing something correctly. CAMBELLFIELD store.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, Our instore staff should be able to assist you!

signupsignintothis
signupsignintothis · Physical store

Where is my refund for faulty/broken goods .

Ben
Ben

Could be anywhere mate. They will give you the run around.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, I am sorry to hear you haven't received your refund as of yet! Feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review if you are needing assistance with this!

Paul B.
Paul B. · 4WD Supacentre

Just purchased a plug and play wiring harness and spot lights. Installed as per instructions but nothing works. I have power to relay but not to switch. Is this a common problem? Faulty connection or wire.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Paul, We are sorry to hear this is occurring. Feel free to place a claim here - https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns.

Tony C.
Tony C. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi,
I recently purchased the 7inch lethal driving lights and the plug and play loom.
There were old driving lights on my
2012 pajero.
The light adaptors do not fit into the bulbs with the pajero.
I have therefore used the existing wiring that go direct to the lights and have joined to the wiring loom.
There is no power at all.
Can you please advise assist?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear of this. Feel free to place a claim here so we can look into this for you -https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns.

fred smith
fred smith · Physical store

do you have a recording from 4wd centre to customers online complaints

Luke
Luke

No I don’t. But I don’t know how they can just not process a refund basically indefinitely mate

Peter R.
Peter R. · 4WD Supacentre

I am replacing old driving lights with new Kings 7 inch lethal driving lights, would like to keep all exsisting wiring, relays and switches which pin on the back of the light is positive and which is negative thank you

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Peter, Positive should be on the left and negative on the right.

Hapynez
Hapynez · 4WD Supacentre

I have connected the plug and play harness into 2018 toyota corolla and the light bar is on permanently with low and high beam. How can I correct it

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, I am sorry to hear this is happening! Could you please contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review and your wiring setup!

Tyler C. · 4WD Supacentre

If water get inside the 9’’ kings spot light plug will in wreck the lights

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Tyler, Our driving lights are waterproof!

John doe
John doe · 4WD Supacentre

Kelly
Kelly

If in a Toyota. It's most likely negatively switched so you have to wire it up a little differently.

John doe
John doe · 4WD Supacentre

I have purchased 7 lethal driving lights and 20 inch led bar , have wired everything up as per instructions but have no power to the switch or anything nothing works. Have bought new fuses have swapped them around, changed the relay switch locations and nothing

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, I am sorry to hear this issue you are experiencing. Could you please contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review and your wiring setup?

david f.
david f. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi, I have installed the smart harness and 9” driving lights to my NP 300. Everything is working well and I’m super happy with the product. I wanted to let you know that the Stedi piggyback loom for headlight adapter works well with the the smart harness no problem as long as you disconnect the battery before you start. I want to install a Stedi push light switch and I need to know what the three wires are that go to the light switch. This way I can connect the right ones to new switch. Stedi have a diagram but can’t find one for kings loom. Can you help? Can’t find anything on net.
Thanks David

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, This would be our negative, positive and control wires!

Evan Chooly Getit · 4WD Supacentre

Dear 4wd Supacentre , do you honour your 2 year warranty (full 2 yrs from purchase) on driving lights + harness, and if faulty, offer direct new replacement, of faulty part/s?
Can they just be returned to the store rather than online claims? (with receipt)

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, We sure do! If it makes it easier you can provide all information to us so we can make it quick and easy for you to have this exchanged in store! Feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review!

Macca
Macca · 4WD Supacentre

Hi there does the Plug n Play Spotlight Wiring Harness work on 2016 nissan navara np300 d23? Because it is negatively switched?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, We advertise our wiring harnesses to come with H4 & HB3 headlight adapters which are the most universal fit for most vehicles. You may need to check your vehicles user manual if you require different adapters to wire the lights.

Lee Mazey

Buy one from an auto store half the guys in store know nothing about them sometimes they just want your money

rodney a.
rodney a. · 4WD Supacentre

I purchased a plug and play light smart harness tested it before installing it and all worked, did the full install and now it doesn't work swapped the relay from my other car with same harness and nothing, no power coming out of relay to light of course I checked everything else like fuse earth and so on the only reason I can see it not working is the diode under heatshrink has this happened before and can you supply me with another one? This is the 3rd faulty item I have purchased first was a fridge then a solar controller and now this!

Bob
Bob

Seek a full refund. If they refuse a full refund, lodge a complaint with Fair Trading. They will weave their magic and work to get you a refund, based on it being a faulty product.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, We apologize for the inconvenience. If you require assistance on this, please contact our warranty team via this link - https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns

Shane T.
Shane T. · 4WD Supacentre

I have a holden trax put the plug an play harness in an the light bar works on low beam an turns off when it’s on parkers any tips

Evan Chooly Getit

I'm sure you have fixed it but sounds like you tapped into low beam to relay, instead of high beam

Smegos
Smegos · 4WD Supacentre

Hi,
Is there any colour other than green for the display on the HUD.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, Unfortunately the HUD only comes in the one colour.

Get an answer from our members and 4WD Supacentre representatives

Select a listing for your question

Visit Official Website