4WD Supacentre

4WD Supacentre Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verified4wdsupacentre.com.au
Stephen
Stephen · 4WD Supacentre

I am finding the spot in the centre of the 32 inch light bar annoying. Is there anyway to disconnect it

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, Could you please contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review and a photo of the issue your having?
Regards, Courtney

Miles.G
Miles.G · 4WD Supacentre

Does a High Beam adaptor for a 2020 Holden Colorado work with an XTM plug and play harness?

Hi there, We don't unfortunately sell high beam adapters sorry! Thanks, Sophie

David E. · 4WD Supacentre

I have hooked up my 7 inch domin8tor driving lights with a plug n play wiring harness the lights will not switch on yet there is power to the switch and power coming out of the adaptor harness to the headlight ids it possible to have a broken wire feeeding back to the relay from the adaptor

David E.

I also have no power going to the plugs connecting both lights

Dillon
Dillon

When your switch it on, turn on your high beams and see if that works

David E.

I have tried all that i think the harness has a broken wire in the loom

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, please contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au so we can try have this resolved for you. Cheers, Courtney

David E.

Hi l fixed the problem it was a cheap crappy relay that was supplied with the loom

John
John · 4WD Supacentre

What is the difference between the double and single wiring harness ? And can you use the single and just change the top price to the double ?. Thanks

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi John I am not sure what you mean, are you referring to the Plug N Play Wiring Harness Kit?

Kavish Gounder
Kavish Gounder · 4WD Supacentre

Hi, My led spotlight seems to have a problem. Left one works perfectly fine but the right one. On two or three bulbs light up. Any suggestions on how it can be fixed?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there We will need to replace that light for you, please contact our team here-https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns

Vik S. · 4WD Supacentre

I have recently purchased a king's plug and play spotlight Harness. I have correctly fitted everything, however my spotlights won't turn on as well as the high beam bulb that the smart harness is connected to. I also have a spare kit and have swapped that piece out but still have had no luck. My high beam bulb works when it isn't connected to the smart harness.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Vik, I am so sorry to hear this, please visit one of our stores for assistance or contact our team here - https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns

Nathan
Nathan · 4WD Supacentre

I just bought 2 led work lights and they both came with the wrong chargers, how do I get the right ones? Who do I talk too, to rectify this problem.

Bronze W.
Bronze W.

Google your local store phone number. They'll put you on the right track and tell you how to swap them in store or returning them fior a swap..

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Nathan, Please call customer service on 1800 88 39 64 or contact our team here - https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns

Stewart H.
Stewart H. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi, I'm in need of advice.
I've bought the Touch Pad Switch Panel to operate two driving light bars as well as a few accessories.
I'm able to get all lights and accessories to work from the switch panel on/off, and have the light bars come on/off with high beams lever (With factory high beams). However, I'm unable to: 1- isolate the factory high beams on, and: 2- have the light bars disengage when high beam lever is pulled off (When light bars are already switched on via touch pad).
The light bars have their own relay with a higher Amp than the touch panel. Can I wire into the Touch Pad relay?
Am I able to use this touch panel as desired legally?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there The touchpad legally is unable to operate those plights so therefore the product was not designed to make this compatible. Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Mikayla W.
Mikayla W. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi, I've installed the 9" spotlights with the wiring harness kit on my mum's 2021 Ford Everest sport, I followed the instructions online, but they won't work? I had to wire the cable directly onto the high beam wires because the attachments weren't correct (only 2 wires going into the lamp holder so only joined the 2 for the white plug connection) not sure why it isn't working? Please help, thank you

Hi there. Which harness are you using? AKLL-HARN_9 or AKLL-HARPNP001

Rob W.
Rob W. · 4WD Supacentre

Where are the lightbars made?

Evan Chooly Getit
Evan Chooly Getit

Everything is made in China. (AFAIK) In fact I did read somewhere(verify yourself) Stedi ones are as well

Chris D
Chris D · 4WD Supacentre

Hi there,

I have installed 2 x 7 inch spotlights with the plug and plag harness on my 2007 Mitsubishi Challenger. The lights worked when I first connected all the wires, but once I ran the switch into the cab and tied the cables in, the lights won't come on. I have checked all the connections and they seem to be properly attached. Any ideas why it is not working?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Chris, If it worked all perfectly when you installed it but then stopped when fixing everything up, maybe something came loose? Can you check the fuse?

Anthony Clough · 4WD Supacentre

Hi guys, I have a Mitsubishi Eclipse cross and installed a number plate 15” light bar with a plug and play wiring harness. It won’t turn on and off with the dipstick instead I have to use the switch to turn on and off, how do I make it work with the cars dipstick

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Anthony, It is illegal to operate it without the switch, hence why it is designed like that.

Anthony Clough

Yes I understand that the switch is supplied to turn the light bar on and off but my question was why isn’t the light bar not turning off when the lights are switched from high beam to low beam using the indicator/light switch in the car

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Anthony, I just received your email so I have responded there for you.
Cheers, Mia

Anthony Clough

Not modified and it shouldn’t matter if it’s negative power

Anthony Clough

The wiring harness was fitted exactly like the YouTube video

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Anthony, Are you near any of our stores so they can have a look at this for you?

Pete · 4WD Supacentre

Hi. I just installed a 20 inch light bar to my wife's kia. Used the plug and play and piggy back off the hb3 headlight globe. All seemed to be good but the light bar wont turn off with the high/low beam switch. It only turns off if I flick off the light bar switch. Is there an easy fix for this?

I have same issue

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Pete, So it should be high beams on, then flick the switch to activate the bars.
Then to turn off, flick the switch off then your high beams will stay on. Then you can go down to low beam.
The bar can only be turned on by the switch.

Pete

Hi Mia. On the install video it says that legally the lights must turn off when the high beam is switched off. This would happen with the spotlights with this wiring kit is that right? Is the light bar different to a spotlight. This doesn't seem to make much sense. It's very impractical for night driving to have to flick on and off two switches each time you meet an incoming car. Is there a way to link to the high beams only

Pete

Gday Mia. Just a follow up on my last response.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Pete, Sorry, I must've missed your reply, no unfortunately, they can only be operated by a switch (legally). If you were to wire it to bypass the switch this would be illegal.

Pete

Hi. No I meant that the video said that legally the light bar or spotlight needs to be able to switch on and off with the high beam switch of the vehicle as well as the supplied master switch. If the wiring harness can be used for both spotlights and light bars then shouldn't they both function the same?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Pete, So you're using 1 harness/1 switch across both spotlights and a light bar?

Pete

Nah just a light bar. I forgot to mention too that the light bar can be switched on even when the lights are only on low beam. It should only turn on with the high beams as it says in your install video on you tube. There must be a problem with the relay perhaps.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Pete, It sounds like there is some sort of issue with your wiring harness.
Can you please contact us here - https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns

Shorty
Shorty · 4WD Supacentre

Fitting a 40 inch laser light bar to my 2011 hilux Can’t get it to work with hi beam is a plug and play harness

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there! At 4wd Supacentre, we strive to provide the best experience we can for our customers. I would love to assist you to help with this. If you could please email your order details and a screenshot of your review to us at social@4wdsupacentre.com.au.
Regards, Isabelle

Sam G. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi, recently bought a set of 7 inch lethal lights and plug n play harness.
Managed to hook everything up (took longer than it should as no instructions came with the wiring harness and the online video says to plug the piggyback adaptor into the headlight when it should say high beam).

Once I worked that out everything seems to function ok with the spotlights working only when high beams active etc but now the high beam that I plugged the piggyback adaptor into does not turn on this is the same regardless of whether the spotlight switch is on or off.

ben

Everything you purchase from 4wd supa centre is low quality. Do not purchase anything from here mate....nothing is brand new and in good condition.
It's all cheap garbage...the customer service stinks..!!!
Absolutely rude and Arrogant.
Stay away from this rotten Bussiness

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Sam, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us an email with a screenshot of this review and your order number details, so we can look into this further. Our email is social@4wdsupacentre.com.au

Vik S.

Sam, I am having the same problem. I have attached the piggyback to my high beam bulb causing it not to work. My spotlights don't work either.

Did you end up finding a solution?

Teresa
Teresa · 4WD Supacentre

Can I use the 6 panel smart switch with my spot lights. If so how do I wire it so it can turn off when high beam is turned off

ben

No, But not purchase anything from this bussiness.
You will Regret it believe me. Anything they sell, is nt in Brand new condition.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Teresa, Do you mean the Kings Touch Pad Switch Panel? if so yes this can be.
Please see install guide video link below:
external link

Sean S. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi I bought 7” spotties and a 20” light bar
I hooked it all up properly and I tried them and everything worked and then I switched them off from the switch and now they aren’t working and I’m not sure why I’ve checked everything and it seems to be all fine

I’ve got a bt50

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Sean, Which wiring harness are you using? Plug n play or standard?

Sean S.

I’m using the plug n play

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Sean, Please advise if you have followed the following install guide video when installing this:
external link

Sam G.

Have you checked the fuse in the wiring harness? Maybe check your other fuse panel as well

kara b. · 4WD Supacentre

Can I bypass the 12 v trigger switch on a plug and plug harness? Want to hook up 3" work lights to the dual battery on my caravan

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Kara, It's possible, as it is a modification of the product however we are unable to advise further as this voids your warranty.

kara b.

Yes I realize it would void warranty but can you tell me what needs to be done or how I can find this out please

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Kara, We are unable to advise further sorry.

Jason R. · 4WD Supacentre

Currently have a plug and play using right light for a light bar .Can I use another plug and play for another light bar and run of left light ?

4WD Supacentre   DM

HI Jason, The adaptor is quite short, what size are the lightbars and where are they mounted?

Jason R.

Light bar mounted on roof I don’t mind extending length.Question is can I use plug and play on left light for separate light bar using high beam to trigger to seperate light bars on two separate plug and play harness?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Jason I would suggest either running a complete 2nd wiring harness from the other headlight (keeps the 2 harness electrical apart) or extend / modify the 1st harness from the relay to the lights, but use thicker power cables to run all three lights from the 1st harness.
Cheers, Mia

Magoo · 4WD Supacentre

Hooked up 2 sets of 9inch spotties but now low beam is just about non existent ‍♂️

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, Could you please explain what has occurred further?

Magoo

Hooked up with 2x plug n plays now low beam is really dim that they look like just Parker’s on but low beam is on just really dull

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, So since installing the spotlights, the factory low beams on the car are less bright than before?

That’s correct

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, I have not heard of this issue before, I have sent you a message to learn more about this

Get an answer from our members and 4WD Supacentre representatives

Select a listing for your question

Visit Official Website