4WD Supacentre

4WD Supacentre Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verified4wdsupacentre.com.au
Robert B. · 4WD Supacentre

Can you please send me the instructions to put up my tent I was just given it and have no idea how to put it up I'm a loyal customer my email is on your computer my name is Robert Batson the tent is a DMH Murray 4G your help would be greatly appreciated

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Robert, We do not sell that tent at 4WD Supacentre. Best for you to get in touch directly with the company you purchased this from.

Thanks for your time

Chris G.
Chris G. · 4WD Supacentre

Hello why is there 3 bolts to mount the 7inch lethal spotlights

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Chris, Please advise if you are missing bolts or you require more?
Our manual has the installation guide, please let me know if you need us to send you a copy.
Regards, Virginia

mylesy0101
mylesy0101 · 4WD Supacentre

Does your plug and play harness work on a 2016 renault trafic, mine seems to have a different plug

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, Our wiring harnesses come with H4 & HB3 headlight adapters which are the most universal fit for most vehicles. You may need to check your vehicle's user manual if you require different adaptors to wire the lights. You will then need to source a piggy adaptor.

Malcolm S. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi, I recently purchased and installed your 9" Lethal driving lights with harness. All connections are in place as per the video instructions. The driving lights do not come on when high beam is activated and the power to my standard high beam is now not working. I have a 2012 Landcruiser GXL.

Malcolm S.

Problem solved. One of the connections hadn't clicked into place properly. Thanks anyway.

Hi Malcolm Glad to hear this was sorted

Vik S.
Vik S.

What connection hadn't clicked into place properly? I am having the same issue

Isaac
Isaac · 4WD Supacentre

Am I able to run my spot lights and light bar on the same relay or will it be to unsafe and burn the relay out

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Isaac, You can modify the 1st harness from the relay to the lights, basically only use the 1st harness but use thicker power cables to run all three lights from the 1st harness. I would still suggest running 2 harnesses

Dylan C.
Dylan C.

Have a kia sorento it has h7 bulbs highbéam have h4 adapter can i usé that harness to hook up light bar

Hi Dylan, You will need a H7-H4 piggy adaptor

Mark · 4WD Supacentre

Light bar switches normally now changed over to negative switching but when lights are turned off light bar comes on and can only be turned off by in dash switch

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Mark, When did you install this and when did the problem start?
Regards, MIa

Mark

It was when I installed the light bar after changing to the negative switching.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Mark, What SKU is the wiring harness you own (this will be on the box or invoice)
Thanks, Mia

The SKU is AKLL-LBHARN_01

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Mark Are you certain your car is a negatively switched vehicle?

worner14 · 4WD Supacentre

Hello I tried to install the wire harness for the 15 lightbar to my headlight but the plug is different but close to what the headlight one is. My car is a 2020 Holden Equinox. Would you Guy's have some sort of fix for me, apart from connecting straight to the headlight wiring?. Thanks Steve

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Steve, our wiring harnesses come with H4 & HB3 headlight adapters which are the most universal fit for most vehicles. You may need to check your vehicle's user manual if you require different adaptors to wire the lights. I tried to search your car online to find the adaptors required but couldn't find any answers.

worner14

Hi Mia, It's made in America as a Chevy Equinox. Year 2020 was imported by Holden.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Steve, Best to contact Holden directly to find out the headlight adaptor in that case.

Alan · 4WD Supacentre

Just installed the Kings 24” laser light bar and seems not to turn on. Also seems like it isn’t drawing any power as I can’t here the clicking on the relay. Could my car be neg switched or is it another problem?

How can you negatively switch a hb3 plug if the car is negatively switched as I can see the standard h4 switching but not hb3

It is a 2018 Isuzu Dmax

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Alan, Which wiring kit did you buy as we have 2. Are the lights turning on at all?

Hi Mia

It is the kings led light bar wiring harness SKU:AKLL-LBHARN_01

Alan

Am I right in saying that the harness is the wrong one as the Lightbar won’t turn on at all as there is no power coming from the relay

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Alan, That harness is one that needs to be manually changed over for negatively switched cars. Can you check 12V relay is fitted and not the 24V? Switching the wires on the HB3 plug doesn’t work because there are only two wires – positive and negative – these go back to the harness and will likely just blow a fuse if you try to switch them.

Craig D · 4WD Supacentre

I’ve just installed a number plate light bar on my 2002 Daihatsu Terios using the wiring harness that came with the deal. Everything plugs together as it should but....... the light bar comes on with low beam and goes off on hi-beam. And the little red indicator light on the switch doesn’t come on at all. What can I do to fix this or is it a dud product and I need to return it for a replacement?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Craig, This sounds like your car is negatively switched. There are instructions in the manual for the wiring harness to change the wiring. This can also be done by watching the following video and skipping to 3:48: external link

Thanks, Mia. Changed the wiring as per the video = works perfectly, Craig

Great to hear!

Riley F.
Riley F. · 4WD Supacentre

Harness for My spotties isn’t long enough, where abouts can I get an extension for it?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Riley, We do not sell one unfortunately, but you can take a look at STEDI as they have similar harnesses
Cheers, Mia

Ray
Ray · 4WD Supacentre

Hi there. I have purchased a number plate light bar and wiring harness. I spent the weekend trying to install but the neither cabling adapters for the high beam match.
I have watched every video possible, can you please guide me in getting this installed??
sorry this for a 2011 Ford Territory.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hello Ray, Our wiring harnesses only come with h4 and hb3 headlight adapters, so for the territory you are in need of a h7 piggy back adaptor. They can be purchased from any auto shop or Stedi.
Please let us know if you are in need of any further information.
Regards Isabelle

Andrew R. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi There, I installed a pair of 7" dominator (I think) spots bought in Burleigh about 2 years ago. Been fantastic, but recently stopped working. Traced wiring and found no ground to the relay and appears to be caused by the bridge rectifier. I am an electrician and so replacing it is fine, but can I please get a proper wiring diagram for the loom using the rectifier so I can get it right. Ta

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Andrew There is no way to add images here on product review - have you gotten in touch with customer service yet?

Andrew R.

No I havent. Didnt know which way to go as it isnt a warranty claim

4WD Supacentre   DM

No problems - please get in touch with me on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au and I'll see what images I can find for you

lippy
lippy · 4WD Supacentre

I've tried connecting my 3' work lights to the kings power box switch with your plug and play harness as shown in your video but it's not working. Are you meant to leave the on/off switch connected to the harness?? The video say you only need positive, negative and the white wire for power box switch

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, It's hard to answer as we'd need to see some photos of the wiring. Can you please contact us here - https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns

Scott
Scott · 4WD Supacentre

G'day 4WD Supacentre,
How do I get a H11 adapter for the Plug & Play wiring harness?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Scott, We do not sell them, but we recommend the brand STEDI for adaptors.
Cheers, Mia

Nathan T. · 4WD Supacentre

What would be causing my laser beam on my 40” light bar to stay on but very faint when the car is off? Could it be a bad earth or water in the harness?

David
David

Tbh - get better quality kit from a better supplier - #been there

Nathan T.

Partner got me it for a Christmas present and it’s literally only started after going through water puddles

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Nathan Are you near any of our stores to get our staff to assess this for you to take a look at what's going on?
Potentially could be exposed wiring to water, but hard to determine without taking a look.

Matt S.
Matt S. · 4WD Supacentre

I've set my plug and play spotties, I'm getting spotties on low and nothing on high but dims the headlights

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Matt Are you certain you have the plug n play? Have you wired it as it is shown in this video? external link

cleo S.
cleo S. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi I have just purchased 9 inch kings plug and play spotties. After following your u tube video, my spotties only work via the switch applied and not the high beam leaver on the car. Also when I turn the spot lights on via the plug and play switch the hight beam on the rhs of the car where I hooked into stays on and doesn't turn off and on via the high beam arm in the car, but the other side does work. Not sure what I have done wrong.

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Cleo, We are sorry to hear of this issue we would suggest placing a claim through our website with as much information as possible including any images, videos or supporting documents to assist reviewing. This will then be assessed by our Claims Department and they will be in contact if they require any further information.
Please do this by using this link: https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns

Joi · 4WD Supacentre

Hi Team,
I brought a 15inch light bar with the extension kit.
Watched the video plugged it all in and the light bar works but it is entirely on it’s independent to the high beam. So even if the high beam and the light bar are on I have to turn both on and off individually.
I have a Mitsubishi Eclipse cross 2018 car
Can you please help.
Jo

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Jo, What you're saying sounds correct. Lightbars are legally only able to be operated by a switch and only off high beams.
If you have your high beams on, the bar won't automatically turn on at the same time unless the switch has been switched on.
It can't be operated on it's own without the high beams

Hi Mia,
My light bar goes on and off regardless of the high beam. I’ve connected it up to the lights in the car but it doesn’t work like it should. I have to turn it off and on separately. Which is not correct. Can you tell me what to do to fix this please. I’m lost.
Jo

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Jo, I see what you mean now - can you please email me your invoice and video of the issue to me on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au
Thanks, Mia

Hi Mia, I have finally sent it. I three emails. Thanks

Bronwen A.
Bronwen A.

Hi Mia, I’m having this same issue with a light bar. Was there a solution to this problem?

Matthew F.
Matthew F. · Online store

Hi guys, can you fit your 9 inch spotlights to a 2022 hilux with an ARB bullbar without any radar cruise control sensor issues

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Matthew, I have seen customers do this and not have an issue, but my recommendation would be to speak to your dealership or insurance company to make sure before installation.

Matthew F.
Matthew F. · 4WD Supacentre

Hi guys, can you fit your 9 inch spotlights to a 2022 hilux with an ARB bull bar without any radar cruise sensor issues

Get an answer from our members and 4WD Supacentre representatives

Select a listing for your question

Visit Official Website