Verified4wdsupacentre.com.au

17,092 reviews
Maggie
MaggieSydney, NSW3 posts
  Online store

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

What a joke the customer service or I should say lack of
They were rude
They told me they would transfer me to a store and proceeded to hang up on me
I rang back and questioned why they did that they said they are not allowed to transfer calls to the centres ( the same person ) I asked him why did he say he would transfer me then ????
So silly
On that particular day I rang them 5 times trying to get the information I needed
It was a debacle
Needless to say I didn’t buy the product
I needed to speak to someone looking at the product
Never ever will I buy from the people
4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Maggie, We do apologise we couldn't transfer you to our store, if you need assistance on your issue feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review and order number.
Regards, Courtney

Keith
Keith15 posts

4wd Supacentre Customer Service non-existant

I ordered a fridge and accessories delivered Melbourne locally and 2-5 days is the quoted expected delivery time. I ordered on the 17th Feb, processed on the 19th, and out for delivery on the 20th, later updated to 23th Feb. On the 28th tracking has not changed and its still on the truck "loaded for delivery". I ring customer service and they say I have to wait another 9 days to log a complaint because its a heavy item (never mentioned to me. If it said delivery 2-21 days I would not have bought the fridge. Customer Service refused to call the courier or cancel the order. My disgust is the refusal of customer service to do anything. Every other online company I have dealt with has given good service. Show details
Daniel
Daniel3 posts
  Online store

Disappointing considering it was faulty out of box

Bought a 65 litre fridge online and when it first started it made a loud shudder and makes a "noisy cricket" sound several times per hour. Kept it in the garage running for a few weeks till I got some wiring sorted in the work ute then it went in the back of the ute. Because these fridges are so poorly made this voids warranty immediately. The previous fridge lived in the back of the ute for over 5 years before the seals went. I understand it will reduce its lifespan but denying it after it was in the ute for a few weeks!?
The lesson is not to let them know you used it anywhere but indoors if you want warranty. I won't be buying there again. Show details
Salih K.
Salih K.2 posts
Thomas T.
Thomas T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
  4WD Supacentre

Do not purchase from this company

Absolutely hopeless after sales are rubbish I complained about the 3 in 1 but toled I had to have the respite but it was bought for me by my kids for my birthday less than a year ago now. The compressor is useless there is no way they would help so much for customer service I advise every one never to purchase any thing from them it also took nearly 1 hour to even speak to some one on the phone just to be told they would not consider doing any thing about it absolute rubbish company. Show details
4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Thomas, Sorry to hear our phone staff were unable to assist you. If you were needing help feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review and your order number so we can look into this.
Regards, Courtney

Mark P.
Mark P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Online store

Awful after sales and customer service

Purchased a sun shade gazebo in January 2023 and the cloth ripped to shreds by Feb 2024 (1 mth out of warranty). I was told it was just wear and tear and wouldn't be covered under warranty anyway. Ok, so where can I buy a replacement cover? I can't as they have "discontinued" the product a few months earlier and there are NO spare parts (a breach of ACCC laws). They have offered me no solution or compensation and I am now stuck with a useless white frame. Show details
Jane W.
Jane W.5 posts

6x3 Gazebo cover replacement r

I purchased a 6x3 Gazebo from Malaga store. Within 2 days it had ripped very poor quality. Put a claim in on 24 December 2023 and was advised it is on order 3 January 2024. After numerous conversations still no replacement. I can’t go to the store it has to be shipped and not in stock. The gazebo is in stock in Malaga. But it has to be just the cover ridiculous . Called today still no stock 25 February 2024. Very poor customer service Show details
Dennis I.
Dennis I.Perth, WA2 posts
Phil D.
Phil D.Darling Downs, QLD7 posts

Trying to get a refund

4WD Supacentre DO NOT give cash refunds, they give store credits - I have had to take items back to their store and have received a store credit which has been in their system for months because I don't need any more of their gear (absolutely useless to me) it is their store "policy" So much for looking after the customer - PROFIT COMES FIRST If you have a choice : BUY ELSEWHERE. Show details
Evan Chooly Getit
Evan Chooly GetitWoop Woop83 posts
Perry
PerrySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Patrick N.
Patrick N.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Reply to Courtney

Courtney
You have all of this information just look up the claim reference number. Review it if you like but I would prefer that you spend that time expediting my refund.
Patrick
Sharon Harris
Sharon HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Online store

You get what you pay for

An old saying. You get what you pay for. I am sure that many electronic products are designed to fail as soon as the warranty runs out. My experience is with a 1000 AH Jumpstarter purchased for $100. The jump starter was used once and charged regularly. The product battery won’t charge after 2 years. It would be expected that this product would be good for up to 5 years. On returning to the store at Varsity Lakes after 3/4 hour drive. I was informed by a young lady employee that it was out of warranty and could not help me. Her offer was for me to purchase a new one which price has been greatly reduced and after me complaining was to buy a more expense brand.
Patrick N.
Patrick N.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Refund Nightmare

Purchased a 24AH Power Pack from Mackay store that was defective. Returned it to the store for testing and defect confirmed. Store could not repair or replace the item (out of stock). Also could not refund my credit card as I needed to contact the claims department on the 1800 number. That is when the nightmare began. It is now almost a month later, I have sent my bank details (twice), can't contact Claims Dept. directly even on the number provided as contact and being constantly told by 'Customer Care' that there are unknown and unexplainable errors with processing my $250 refund. Buyer beware when dealing with this company.
Patrick
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.2 posts
  Verified Physical store
Anon
AnonPerth, WA

Terrible

Terrible experience online with this store, ripped off. Would never use again or recommend to anyone - go elsehwere. Show details

Craig
CraigGippsland, VIC33 posts

Can't handle cash

Gobsmacked today.
4wd suparcenter. They are massive.
The throughput of that place must be millions.
Tendered $50 for a $16.95 item.
I get told we can't give you change, you'll have to come back later or pay electronically.
Had to walk out without the item. Show details
Mal2 posts
Bernadette
BernadetteCoulson4 posts

Warning

Word of warning don't buy anything from this company. They take the money and no products. This company is beyond terrible
Julie I.
Julie I.4 posts
  Online store

Free item and no postage a scam

Was supposed to be free postage and a free kings head lamp but only received the main items . Got an email saying the out of stock item would be sent but 4wd supacentre is denying the deal.Apart from that item works. Show details
4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Julie, Unfortunately I can see only two items were ordered, feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review, your order number and a photo of the deal with the head lamp :)

Kim
KimPerth, WA2 posts
Ken B
Ken B7 posts
  Online store

Given a tracking number that shows no results

First mistake purchased a fridge, given a Toll tracking number but Toll have no record.
I get the same reply that I have to wait 14 days before they can chase package, I have been in touch with Toll and their is no record with this tracking number, their customer service is appalling I doubt they even sent the fridge. I could have purchased from Ebay at least they would get onto them and I could get a refund. Show details
Darren
DarrenSouthwest, VIC34 posts
Heath
HeathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service -Sarah - Fyshwick

Sarah at Fyshwick store could not be more helpful, her product knowledge was spot on, pointing out BOTH pros and cons of certain product giving me a choice of what portable fridge to purchase - Fantastic customer service thanku Sarah Show details ·  1
Beck
BeckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
Clarksnow
ClarksnowPerth, WA16 posts

david
davidSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

160w solar panel

what you get dont match specs from online over a month and still awaiting on refund all i get is lies Show details
P Roberts
P Roberts2 posts
Katrina C.
Katrina C.

Terrible experience

Unable to return a Christmas gift 4 days outside of 30 day return policy. No flexibility, disgusting customer service experience.
Michael D.
Michael D.7 posts
  Online store

After sales support is non existent...PLEASE USE A DIFFERENT COURIER SERVICE!!!!!!

Not sure if the item is any good - not sure it will ever arrive...
Had no end of issues with courier company, and 4WD supacentre seem unwilling to assist in any way... I know tis not your fault that courier company are a pack of knuckle dragging gorillas, but the point of offering postage is to make the shopping experience easier and more convenient for the customer - its been the opposite.... Show details
Mason O.
Mason O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Fridge freezer

I would like to thank everyone I've emailed and spoke to in-store. My 50 litre fridge freezer stopped working after 12.5 months. Just past warranty, and I was able to take it into a 4wd supacentre. They didn't have a 50 litre replacement so I was offered a 65 litre. I didn't get the blokes name at dandenong but he was kind enough to look after me, so thank you to him. Great service. Show details ·  2
Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts
FishyBoy
FishyBoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Rude staff

Bought a 3000w inverter but was treated like something you would scrape off your shoe at checkout. This was at campellfield.
John D.
John D.The Mallee, VIC2 posts

Don't bother

I ordered a single sliding draw for a fitout for a trip on the 2 January 2024. I was told it would be delivered in 5 to 7 days. Today is 15 days and it still hasn't showed up. Rang them this morning and was told it would be delivered next week even though their shipping notification says it's been delivered. Dodgy! Wouldnt buy from them again. Show details
4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi John, Unfortunately I can't seem to find an order under the provided order number. Feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review and order number so we can look into this!

Michael
Michael

Terrible customer service

Ordered a DCDC charger and was told I could pick it up at Campbelltown.
It wasn't in stock. I was told the call centre do this all the time.
Customer service failed tom respond repeatedly.
I think they bait and swatch to get your money Show details
4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Michael, We are sorry to hear your product wasn't available at our Campbelltown store, unfortunately our stock report isn't always 100% accurate. I can see this was picked up at our Eastern Creek store instead :)

Selina D.
Selina D.7 posts
  Online store

impossible to contact customer service

I made a online order by mistake. I did cancel it in the same hour I make the purchase unsuccessfully. Contacting them was impossible. Chat was not responding and kept me waiting for nothing. Message to costumer service got no response. I messaged them every day for 3 days with no response. On the 3rd day I got a message from the courier that they picked up the order that was cancelled several times. I informed the courier of the cancellation, no respond. When the courier delivered the parcel I requested to have it returned to sender. For the next 4 days I messaged 4WDsupacentre every day with no respond. I the contacted PayPal again and finally got a refund for the product but not for the $20 delivery fee. Show details

Caroline
CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

terrible service

I put this review in and the reply was priceless - just a waste of time.

I was charged incorrectly and instead of retuning the overcharge amount I had to stand in another line for 42 minutes and I was not given a refund i was given a credit - poor service - so disappointed!

Date of experience: 16 December 2023

Reply from 4WD Supacentre

An hour ago
Hi Caroline,
Sorry to hear you only received a credit when you were overcharged! Feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review so we can look into this :)
Cheers, Courtney Show details