5 Star Chef BDW-6-02A-SI

5 Star Chef BDW-6-02A-SI

See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tim C.

Tim C.Perth, WA

Stopped working

It’s stopped working after a eight months. The middle light on the right hand side keeps blinking nothing happens. Turn it off and on it beeps for 30 odd seconds and then the light keeps flashing.

Purchased in May 2018.

Jo Henley

Jo HenleySydney

Perfect dishwasher for two

This dishwasher is amazing and great for two person or small family household. It has 5 settling and connects to the cold water tap and heats the water when it washes. I love how it has a cycle for the pots and pan as well as the daily washing up. Great value for money and doesn’t take up much room. Very happy with my purchase.

greg1300nsw, 2133

Great dishwasher for 1-2 people.

I love this dishwasher ,and it's great for me and my partner, we live in a unit and space is tight but luckily we have our own bathroom /laundry and it's next to the washing machine on a trolley. Only had to buy a double adapter tap fitting (cost $10.00)so we can connect both washing machine and dishwasher together on same tap. It does a great job and is efficient too. Also great for doing our rangehood filters! I got it from mydeal.com for $307.00 delivered, other places wanted nearly $400.00 for it. I highly recommend this unit for 1-2 people or if you are short on kitchen space.. Wouldn't be without it ,I love it. I highly recommend this dishwasher to anyone.

Chrissy

ChrissyBrisbane

I love my dishwasher

I bought this dishwasher 10mths ago and I can not fault it. My glasses come out sparkling clean in fact all my dishes come out super clean. I do rinse everything before I put them in the dishwasher, so I guess that does help. I haven't had a dishwasher in 30 years and the dishwasher I had then did not do as good a job as this one does. I live alone, so the smaller size suits me perfectly. I only have to put it on every second day. I will say for a small dishwasher it packs a LOT in it. Perfect for someone living alone. I couldn't be happier. PS: I love the fact that I don't have to bend down to pack and unpack it.