5 Star Chef BDW-6-02A-SI

5 Star Chef BDW-6-02A-SI

Tim C.

Tim C.Perth, WA

Stopped working

It’s stopped working after a eight months. The middle light on the right hand side keeps blinking nothing happens. Turn it off and on it beeps for 30 odd seconds and then the light keeps flashing.

Purchased in May 2018.

Jo Henley

Jo HenleySydney

Perfect dishwasher for two

This dishwasher is amazing and great for two person or small family household. It has 5 settling and connects to the cold water tap and heats the water when it washes. I love how it has a cycle for the pots and pan as well as the daily washing up. Great value for money and doesn’t take up much room. Very happy with my purchase.

greg1300

greg1300nsw, 2133

Great dishwasher for 1-2 people.

I love this dishwasher ,and it's great for me and my partner, we live in a unit and space is tight but luckily we have our own bathroom /laundry and it's next to the washing machine on a trolley. Only had to buy a double adapter tap fitting (cost $10.00)so we can connect both washing machine and dishwasher together on same tap. It does a great job and is efficient too. Also great for doing our rangehood filters! I got it from mydeal.com for $307.00 delivered, other places wanted nearly $400.00 for it. I highly recommend this unit for 1-2 people or if you are short on kitchen space.. Wouldn't be without it ,I love it. I highly recommend this dishwasher to anyone.

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how 5 Star Chef BDW-6-02A-SI compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

Chrissy

ChrissyBrisbane

I love my dishwasher

I bought this dishwasher 10mths ago and I can not fault it. My glasses come out sparkling clean in fact all my dishes come out super clean. I do rinse everything before I put them in the dishwasher, so I guess that does help. I haven't had a dishwasher in 30 years and the dishwasher I had then did not do as good a job as this one does. I live alone, so the smaller size suits me perfectly. I only have to put it on every second day. I will say for a small dishwasher it packs a LOT in it. Perfect for someone living alone. I couldn't be happier. PS: I love the fact that I don't have to bend down to pack and unpack it.

Ferns

Fernsasked

Hi All,

So I have the BDW-8-02g-sl dishwasher, it's under a year old.
    I'm having the similar problem it's leaking water onto the spill tray, after draining it to it side gives me another wash before I have to refrain again. (Get a flashing glass)
    If you can help me, you mentioned you solved the problem by replacing your drain pump like three times? Did the pump stop working completely?
    Because my drain pump still pumps out the water, have checked all the pipes, seals it seems to be leaking from the excess soap outlet (without any dishwashing soap in it, which is located on two bottom corners which are inside the dishwasher.
    I just wanted to know before I replace the drain pump that your stop working.
    So that's where my dishwasher is leaking from.
    Any help is much appreciated before I go replacing unnecessary parts. (All seals pipes look and feel fine)
    Thanking you

Debbie M.

Debbie M.asked

Hi have a 5 star chef dishwasher and noticed that dishes were not hot when finished is this normal? Also tried putting a cleaner through today and it stated beeping and light on right started blinking what can I do to fix please?

Vasileios K.

Vasileios K.asked

Hi all .I have one of those and served us great for the last years . However lately the motor which is spinning the arms made a funny noise .After pausing and starting it again it stopped. A couple of days ago though it stopped working. It pumps in and out water but nothing else.
    Does anyone know what is wrong?