5 Star Chef BDW-6-02A-SI

5 Star Chef BDW-6-02A-SI

Tim C.

Tim C.Perth, WA

Stopped working

It’s stopped working after a eight months. The middle light on the right hand side keeps blinking nothing happens. Turn it off and on it beeps for 30 odd seconds and then the light keeps flashing.

Purchased in May 2018.

Jo Henley

Jo HenleySydney

Perfect dishwasher for two

This dishwasher is amazing and great for two person or small family household. It has 5 settling and connects to the cold water tap and heats the water when it washes. I love how it has a cycle for the pots and pan as well as the daily washing up. Great value for money and doesn’t take up much room. Very happy with my purchase.

greg1300nsw, 2133

Great dishwasher for 1-2 people.

I love this dishwasher ,and it's great for me and my partner, we live in a unit and space is tight but luckily we have our own bathroom /laundry and it's next to the washing machine on a trolley. Only had to buy a double adapter tap fitting (cost $10.00)so we can connect both washing machine and dishwasher together on same tap. It does a great job and is efficient too. Also great for doing our rangehood filters! I got it from mydeal.com for $307.00 delivered, other places wanted nearly $400.00 for it. I highly recommend this unit for 1-2 people or if you are short on kitchen space.. Wouldn't be without it ,I love it. I highly recommend this dishwasher to anyone.

Chrissy

ChrissyBrisbane

I love my dishwasher

I bought this dishwasher 10mths ago and I can not fault it. My glasses come out sparkling clean in fact all my dishes come out super clean. I do rinse everything before I put them in the dishwasher, so I guess that does help. I haven't had a dishwasher in 30 years and the dishwasher I had then did not do as good a job as this one does. I live alone, so the smaller size suits me perfectly. I only have to put it on every second day. I will say for a small dishwasher it packs a LOT in it. Perfect for someone living alone. I couldn't be happier. PS: I love the fact that I don't have to bend down to pack and unpack it.

Steve P.

Steve P.asked

Hi,i have 1 of these and yesterday i filled it as usual but this time when i turned it on all the program lights come on 1 by 1 whithout starting a cycle.What can i do?

Carol C.

Carol C.asked

My dev anti is stuck on last cycle have tried everything but no luck it starts filling up then get to a point and light blinks and alarm goes for 30 sec and then keeps blinking any one can please help would be great

Libbyasked

Hi. I have a 5 Star Chef benchtop dishwasher (BDW-6-02A-SI) 2 years old and it seems stuck on the empty cycle, the floor of the dishwasher is full of water and it sounds like its having trouble draining plus its also beeping and flashing. Can you make any suggestions/ and or recommend a dishwasher person on the south side of Brisbane near Logan who can help me out. Thanks. Libby

greg1300

Check that the outlet pipe is not blocked, and check the filters inside the machine are clean are also not blocked.and clean

Libby

Thankyou so much for your reply Greg. We have checked this and there are no pipe blockages, and the filters are clean. Does this mean its likely to be an electronic problem or maybe a slight leak setting off this alert/problem to finish the cycle? Or maybe you know the machines well enough to suggest it might be another issue? I'd appreciate some info if you have it before I pay ($200 which is almost as much as the machine) to have someone to come out (only to tell me it can't be fixed). Also I have rung around and I can't find a supplier who has - do you sell parts if we need them?

Get an answer from our members and 5 Star Chef representatives