4.9

98% · 1533 · 2%

Elbert L.
Elbert L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I've been on the course for 10 months now and now i'm testing more products

I'm working full-time and doing this on the side, it has been a very good experience joining this program, especially the support is really there to help your succeed.

The coaching call is really good, coaches are very experienced and have the best interest to help me out
Group call every week are also great, massive information to keep us updated in doing our e-commerce business

Shan A.
Shan A.

I've made $2,734.05 in my last month & I've only been live for 5 weeks

Hi I'm Shannon. I've been an artist for 20 years, where I have traveled around the world to display art. 6FDS has enabled me to have a consistent income, week on week, and enabled me to earn money online while traveling.

The most valuable sections of the course have been learning how to identify winning products and also the live one-on-one coaching that is available whenever you need assistance.

I have also found that learning how the backend of FaceBook ads; setting them up and scaling is valuable. It's great to now have this skillset with whatever I choose to do in the future.

I've attached a photo of my results (below).

Antonio.W Cretella
Antonio.W CretellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Stephen R.
Stephen R.South East Queensland, QLD

4 monther newbie, still excited and still learning

Coming from a totally non-sales background and faced with a complete set of "new" jargon; this course has eased me into a whole new world of e-commerce. Not only has the step-by-step, easy-to-understand course steps made learning a breeze but the one-on-one face-to-face coaching has been a huge help in bridging the theory to the practical; if I can do it, anyone can!
Tiarna E.
Tiarna E.South East Queensland, QLD

Been in the course since May and I have already started making sales

My name is Tiarna and I wanted interested in drop shipping. I did so much research on a course that I believed would actually take the time to help me. 6fds has helped me a lot over the last few months with a Facebook group where no question is a stupid question, they have also offered me 1:1 coaching calls to review and help my business grow bigger plus weekly group calls where we discuss any questions. I didn’t believe I could actually make money through this but the figures are no lie. I am forever grateful to taking the leap and reaching out.
Daniel S.
Daniel S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have been in the course for 6 months, now running products

Working full time, looking for a good self-employment opportunity. I'd been considering dropshipping for quite some time but didn't know much about the fine points of it. The best thing about 6FDS is access to support, either from 1on1 coaching or Facebook community or weekly group coaching sessions held throughout the week. Dropshipping has been slow for me, but getting there and already testing multiple products on the market.
Patrick M.
Patrick M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I've made $2,561.77 and I've been live for 30 days

I'm currently working 2 jobs, one at a major retail store and another job coaching tennis. I've always been interested in the online space and how it would be possible to make money online through the internet.
One day I stumbled across an advertisement for the 6FDS course/group and was intrigued.. after a bit of background research I decided to give it a shot and it was one of the best decisions I've made.
So far I've learnt a huge amount and have had ongoing support from all the coaches that have helped me through the learning process.
I've submitted my results below
Saditya G.
Saditya G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Drew F.
Drew F.

I made $1,519.92 in my first 2 weeks of being live

I am currently working and travelling at the moment and I became interested in dropshipping because of the freedom I can get both financially and the ability to work on my laptop anytime. The 6FDS course is amazing due to the coach's incredible support and the guidance they have given me every step of the way. I love how easy it is to follow through each video and the community they have built is the best. Everyone works towards the same goal of success and I love it.

I have attached a photo of my results below.

Mel M
Mel MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I've made $22,987.67 last month and I've only been live for 2 months

I work 3 jobs and I have a 2 year old, I don't have much time in my day but from the help with 6FDS I was able to hit over 20k last month. The 6FDS team has been very helpful and every week, we have 2 group calls per week where everyone can ask questions and get answers. All the coaches are amazing, they have helped me build my store and helped me with running my Facebook ads.

I've attached a photo of my results below

Malachi S.
Malachi S.South East Queensland, QLD

I have made $9,889.89 in my last month, I only joined this course 3 months ago

I am currently working in a warehouse role as a forklift driver.
What made me motivated to start drop shipping was to one day be financially free and quit the 9-5 job and really get to enjoy life.
This course has helped me get to this point in my drop shipping career, it was made to literally get you from 0 to 100 with all the necessary steps for someone who doesn't have a single clue about drop shipping.
The 1 one on 1 coaching has been really helpful to understand where I have needed assistance in my situation wether it be ads or product research.
I have attached my results below.
Ben M.
Ben M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have made $25,910.85 in my last month, I've been live for 4 months

I'm self-employed with a family of 4. Have been curious about dropshipping for quite some time and wanted to learn more with authentic and experienced trainers/mentors. I'm glad I joined the 6FDS team as the learning is structured and self-paced. There is a huge amount of support available including technical support and bi-weekly group calls so you never feel lost or stuck - there's always help available. I have learnt an enormous amount about online marketing, online product research and Facebook advertising. I'm not sure where else you could learn all of this in the one course.
Cam R.
Cam R.North Queensland, QLD

I've been in 6FDS for a month and a half and this is my journey so far!

My name is Cameron I moved to Australia to journey in life and in business.
6FDS Completely changed the way I looked at the standard 9-5 lifestyle the governments set out for you.
In the time I have been in 6FDS I have learnt from how to get in the right mindset all the way to making my own eccomerce store. They have helped every step of the way with two group calls a week and 1 to 1 calls as you need them.
I will update my review once I have some progress!
Lochy C.
Lochy C.Sydney, NSW

I made $2,749.44 in the last week and I only started running ads 2, 1/2 months ago

My name's Lochy, I am currently studying Psychology online at Curtin University in WA. I am a support worker and a Carpenter by trade. 6FDS has absolutely changed my life already and I feel like I have barely scrapped the surface. The coaching has been a massive help to my learning about dropshipping with the unlimited amount of coaching that is available. I joined the course wanting to make $100,000 months and I am on the path to that, I will get these results in the next year. My next milestone will be a $10,000 month and I believe I will hit that this month. My results for the past 7 days are attached below.
Paige M.
Paige M.Sydney, NSW
Jarrad C.
Jarrad C.Perth, WA

I have hit $5,300 in sales 26 days into my second month of being live

I joined 6FDS while working remotely in the mines, 60-hour weeks. The support from the coaches has been absolutely phenomenal. I dedicated an hour a day to achieve my results and could not be happier. The group itself is overwhelmingly supportive and everyone here thrives off uplifting each other to achieve their goals.
Moving forward, I'll be looking to achieve those 50-100K months and resume traveling the world, which with the 6FDS team is no longer a pipedream.
Education & Training Services

Find out how 6 Figure Drop Shipper compares to other Education & Training Services

Matt J.
Matt J.Perth, WA

Updated Review From The Past 3 Months - made $39,916.75

Throughout the last 3 months I have gained exponential knowledge of dropshippoing thanks to the 6 figure drop shipper course. The videos, group calls and help from all the coaches have made it impossible not to succeed. In the last 3 months I have generated just under $40,000 in sales and it has completely changed my life. I feel I have found my new passion and feel I have gained the knowledge to reach 100k months. I have attached my results below
Lewis W.
Lewis W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Currently working as a disability support worker and I've made $10,499 this month (2nd month)

Im currently working as a disability support worker and have been in the 6 Figure Drop Shipper course where I have made $10,499 in the past month.

I was skeptical at first but after my initial zoom meeting I decided to take the leap in hopes of eventually leaving my current job and gaining financial independence.

My experience with the course has been nothing short of incredible. In the two months that I have been with the 6 Figure Drop Shipper course, I have made over $15k in sales.

The weekly group calls and one-on-one mentoring on offer has allowed me to reach my initial goals, and give me the best resources in achieving my next goal of 15K per month.

I've attached my results post below.

Ben F.
Ben F.South East Queensland, QLD

$11,392 in My First Month as a University Student

I am in my final semester of university and working part time in finance. I joined 6FDS with the intent of earning some extra income before starting my graduate job next year.

The course offered hands on unlimited support which was key to my success. This included weekly coaching calls, support from the Facebook group, and much more.

I achieved $11,392 in my first month and aiming to continue growing to $50,000+ months in the future. I've attached a picture of my results below.

Monica H.
Monica H.Sydney, NSW

I'm a mum and I've made $5,700 in my 2nd month

I've been working 9-5 jobs since I graduated uni, and ever since I had my little toddler I wanted to spend more time with him and that's when I stumbled upon this course. I've tried a few side hustles in the past, but none of them has worked out. This course and the coaches teach you the fundamentals of dropshipping and how to lay the foundation of a business. You still have to put in the hard work, but having the community behind you, and supporting you - makes it a whole lot easier. My next goal is to get to the $10k mark in a month, and I believe that this is possible with the support from the course.

Jess C
Jess CPerth, WA
Jasper W.
Jasper W.

I made $4,100 in just my second month

I was a university graduate looking to learn about drop shipping/eCommerce and stumble across the 6FDS course.

The course has helped me build my own store, learn facebook ads and provides endless support.

In just my second month live I was able to hit $4,100 and am persevering to get this figure to $10,000 per month with the help of the team.

Areeb F.
Areeb F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I made 20k this month and im 21 years old!!!

6FDS Has really changed my life! It taught me everything I need to know in order to begin dropshipping and become successful.
Throughout the course, I have had constant help and feedback from my coaches with any question being answered with ease!
They have taught me things from website development, to ad creation and even angles that would help me scale more than I could imagine!
As a 21 year old, I aim to quit my 9-5 and with the help of 6FDS this is looking definitely possible!
I've attached my results below!
Lara G.
Lara G.
Josh Gatz
Josh GatzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Noah
Noah

THIS IS THE FUTURE

This has to be the best course I have ever joined. The coaches are amazing, and their strategies are exceptional. Reza IS THE BEST, consistently ensuring happiness and satisfaction within the 6FDS community. It truly feels like a family, where everyone motivates each other to strive for continuous improvement. At the young age of 17, I was able to achieve sales that I had never thought possible before.

George X.
George X.Sydney, NSW
julienchuang9
julienchuang9Sydney, NSW

I've made almost $120k in the past 90 days - I'm only 16 years old!

I'm 16 in high school. I stumbled upon this course as I saw their amazing results and lots of students earning, and despite being skeptical at first, I decided to join. (Best decision of my life) Here I am 4 months later earning more money than my teachers at school without spending more than 2 hours a week on it.

Best course out there for anyone looking into making money on the side, took me about 3 weeks to get everything set up then it was on autopilot. In the first month I made 10k, and it only got better from there. I was able to get to 60k in may. 1000% recommend this course, great coaches and amazing community. I've attached a screenshot below of the 120k I've made :)

Nick
Nick

Most in depth Ecom course out there

After doing 2 different Ecom courses in the past and having no mentorship or success I decided to take 1 more chance and spoke to Reza and the 6fig fam and they did things so different, could not recommend them any higher. If your on the fence, take a chance with a community results based team
Paige
PaigeSydney, NSW

The Best Program I've Ever Done

Could not give 6 Figure Drop Shipper a higher rating. I have tried so many online things and haven't gotten anywhere near as far in such a short time as I have with 6 Figure Dropshipper. The team, the coaches and Reza are magnificent and always there to support you along the way. The training itself can take a complete novice to a digital marketing genius. Even my mum is now wanting to start the course.
Biggest advice: Do it
nilay
nilayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

The Support is on another Level

This Course is the Bomb.com

I love to give credit where it's due, I just want to say A Massive thank you to Tech Support Neiljon, This guy has answered all my requests the past couple of weeks without a miss and fixed anything that I asked him to. As much as the support from Visible Coaches is on another level, as humans we forget that there's support behind the scenes as well . My website (in my own biased opinion ) wouldn't look as good and professional as it does if it wasn't for the help of Tech Support.

The coaches , the modules , the videos and the mindset that supports this group is like no other . Don't wait for tomorrow start your e-commerce journey today with The best at 6FDS .

JDL
JDLHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Onward & Upward with the incredible 6FDS!

- Great course overview and content. It is easy to see the amount of effort and quality formation shared by the masterminds behind 6FDS!
- Clear, concise and consistent communication is key!! The 6FDS community is an excellent place for collaboration, discussion and sharing of knowledge, ideas and experiences! Such a tightly bound network of like-minded individuals working together towards a common goal!
- I am an existing student in 6FDS & this is my honest review to gain access into the V2 program. I am absolutely excited to get cracking and start kicking goals! The coaches are great mentors with excellent response times and are super supportive in helping out! Credit to the team and let’s get rolling!! - JL.
Ajay
AjayPerth, WA
Hayley
HayleyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very helpful

Looking forward to working with these guys. Have further looked into the product and sounds great.

Hoang Nam
Hoang NamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Feeling Grateful

I truly thank God that life brings 6FDS course to my life as my first online course. I knew them since the beginning of 2021, and I was a bit felt unsafe about this course, but I think "You must take risks to get rich right?" after 7 months, I finally bought the course, and I learned a lot from these guys, not only about a dropship, it also about mindset and hungry to reach your goal. The most part I love most about this program is you can ask for help every day at anytime even 1 with 1 coach also coaches are happy to receive new things from students and develop themself to become better.
Rasa
RasaAustralian Capital Territory

Best program

I am so grateful and thankful for the program, coaches & team that came along with all the supports, I have learned a lot from this amazing program that I never learned at IT class or some other program that I have been into, So simple & easy to understand everything we need is all in this program, let’s smash it together for financially freedom $
Let’s gooooo