6D Vision

6D Vision

Brand Manager for 6D Vision? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Faye
    FayeChatswood

Professional and enthusiastic service!

Today I received my glasses, it looks beautiful and I feel very comfortable when I wear it. Thanks my optometrist have been looking after me in these two years, I found my vision improved a lot, which makes my reading a lot easier than before. Beside the professional advice I have received, I like the way they treat their clients, every time I go, I am being well served. Once again, I have no doubt to give a '5' in rating to the enthusiastic, honest and professional manner in their work. Well done!

Fixed up my dry eye problems

I went in for just an eye test, and was offered the dry eye treatment service. My partner went with me, and when he asked if he needed it, they said he didn't need it, but it was up to him if he wanted to take up the service. To me, this already showed that they were professional and weren't out there to drum up more business.

My eyes felt AWESOME after that treatment! And they still do, and that was two weeks ago!

Great service and professional advice

I have been to 6D vision for numerous times over the past years to purchase my glasses and get my eyes examined. I found the staff to be friendly and the advice which the optometrist provided was professional. She also did an in-depth eye examination and told me that I needed to double check my eyes at an institute as she had found some abnormalities. Normally other optometrists would not check my eyes so thoroughly! I would recommend 6D vision for those who would like great service and a trendy pair of specs ;)

John Goschin