7-Eleven

1.8

Extremely Annoyed

Extremely AnnoyedPerth, WA

7 Eleven Caversham CUSTOMER SERVICE PAINFUL

Our go to stop for fuel & drink daily.
Paying for drinks this morning and $20 note rejected because of a 10mm tear - still intact and legal tender. But the frustration here, is that last night we purchased drinks and this exact same $20 note with a tear was given to us in change, from the same cashier. 8km drive there and back every day and a daily customer and this rude cashier would not accept it, forcing me to leave without my drinks! And he continued his smirk the whole time!!
What is the deal here 7 Eleven??

Store LocationCaversham WA
John D.

John D.Palmerston 2913, ACT

7 Eleven Car Wash BRADDON ACT

The 7 Eleven car wash in Braddon is great. I hadn't washed my work van for about a month & Express is only $11 and awesome for a quick soapy wash. There is also $13 wash if needed. I highly reccomended it.

Store LocationBraddon, Canberra ACT
Nick

NickPerth, WA

Fantastic, Found my new new stop

Greeted with a genuine friendly hello and smile, great $1 coffee and muffins.
Neat and clean store with great service. They have gained a new loyal customer.
This I found in more than one store.
Well done!

Store LocationBeldivis

Abdullah

AbdullahPerth, WA

The price locked in

The price I locked in is different. There something wrong and the store manager she cant explain it for me. Thank you and I need some to explain please to me

Slurpee

It was a scorcher yesterday and I didn't want to go far from the office so I went next door to the 7 eleven and bought a slurpee. The taste was just awful I threw it out. I haven't bought a slurpee in ooo a very very long time but I can't remember them been this bad either.

This review is purely for the slurpee only.

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

No toilet facilities at Tingalpa

No toilet facilities provided at this store. Told tap loose and that I had to go else where. Attendant very abrupt. Dont bother making this store a regular or convenient stop.

Store LocationTingalpa
Keith w

Keith w

Didn't lock the price in

It's a good app if you dont get conned into accepting that you didn't lock the discounted price in. This happen to me s couple of times. Staff are obviously trained to apply this crap
Caught twice but stood my ground third time this was tried on me. I let customers que up while it was sorted.
Go to settings and it shows when you locked in a price.

pankaj s.

pankaj s.Sydney, NSW

Best coffee

Best quality coffee for just $1. Staff is okey however they have variety of salads and sandwiches and plenty of other food options. Overall always been a good experience at 7-eleven.

Store LocationTurramurra
Trupti S

Trupti SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful customer service

Store LocationJuers Street Kingston QLD 4114

Sam

SamMelbourne

Bad call, very disappointed !!!!

Stopped at 7-Eleven (corner of Child rd and Dalton rd Epping) to buy lunch after listening to an advertisement on radio about their promotion and seen the big signs of 2 sushis for $3.
I couldn't find any, when asked the cashier if they have sushi , she said its finished!!!!!

Store LocationCrn Childs rd and Dalton rd Epping
Meg

Meg

Love the coffee

Competitive fuel prices. Customer service is average, not too friendly however I go there mainly for the cheaper fuel and coffee. I love the $1 coffee. Go there especially for this. Coffee taste great

Store LocationWest Gosford
Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold Go Card that doesn't work!

I purchased a Go Card from 7 11 Racecourse Rd, Ascot Qld and it doesn't work. Paid $10 for the card and $10 top up. I contacted Translink this morning as I wasn't able to register the Go Card online. I was told that the Go Card was still initialising and appeared store had not issued the card correctly. They suggested go back to the store for a new card. Drove back to 7 11 Ascot only to be told by the storeperson that couldn't refund or give new card as $20 would come out of her pay packet. So now I have to buy a new Go Card (won't be from 7 11 store) and wait 10 business days for Translink to investigate & possibly get my money back. Will never be buying a Go Card or anything for that matter from 7 11 Racecourse Rd Ascot.

Store LocationCnr Kingsford Smith Drive & Racecourse Rd Ascot Qld
Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

They have good specials on drinks n staff are always friendly at acacia Ridge store. N love the lunch specials for when I'm on the road. Keep up the good work

Store LocationAcacia ridge

Threaten discriminated and refused service by employee

Had the unfortunte experience of having to be threatened discriminated against and refused service over a sausage roll by Patrinek employee at Seven 11 East Melbourne on Victoria Parade because of his uneducated idiotic lack of manners and basic civil behaviour. It is obvious that Seven 11 does not ensure its staff have appropriate training in how to simply be respect and polite.

Store LocationEast Melbourne 23- 29 Victoria Street Melbourne
Kai J.

Kai J.South East Queensland, QLD

No Toilets!

No Toilets? No Service. This should be a fundamental as they "service" travellers and "on the road" workers, salespeople, couriers, tradies and others etc. My Advice? Boycott them. Don't use them.
Use those who provide such a fundamental necessity.

Store LocationPumicestone Rd Caboolture

Worst experience ever at 7Eleven Dollandella

I went to get fuel at 2:30am but when I went to pay the system went down and the girl from the store got in panic because she doesn’t know what to do. She suggested to go to 7Eleven -Heathwood to get cash out or go back next day to pay. Unbelievable!!!!! I want to get cash out from the ATM inside this store and she didn’t let me in. After few minutes she asked me to go to MAc Donald’s to see if the could help me to get cash. I spent more than 20 minutes to try to solve this issue.

Store LocationDolandella
Chrissie

ChrissieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting Bathrooms

Went to the Bathroom at 7 11 on 238 Pacific Highway, Lindfield. Toilet dirty full of blood, floors disgusting it has not been cleaned in Months. How are they allowed to operate like that. Franchise or not, where is the health and hygiene in that yet they are allowed to sell food. I can just imagine how that is being cleaned

Store Location238 Pacific Highway, Lindfield.
Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Toilets closed WHY?

As a travelling sales person I find it intolerable that 7 11 stores do not let you use the toilet facilities which were once for public use. They all have staff only written on the door. These doors are opening out to the shop so do not let them tell you it is a security risk! I am going to avoid 7 11 for this reason. BTW I refuel every day and buy lunch and drinks. Caltex will appreciate my business with toilets and amenities.

Store LocationRopes Crossing
Murray

MurraySydney, NSW

Customer service non existent

I ran out of fuel, 7 eleven ran out of containers and would not help one bit. When I made a complaint, they didnt even answer. I shall never buy from 7 eleven again. Crap company.

Store LocationNear tullamarine vic
Boris Yasminsky

Boris YasminskyNear You

Absolute Fail - H20 Sold As Premium 98

You would forgive a service station for pumping out more water than petrol once in a lifetime. What is not forgivable, is to fill up twice in 3 weeks, in two different states (QLD & NSW) at 7-Eleven and find out from roadside service you have a tank of water. Time to get the lawyer on speed-dial I think.

Store LocationBrisbane