Haier HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1

Haier HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1 (page 4 of 4)

HWT70AW1 (7kg), HWT60AW1 (6kg), HWT80AW1 (8kg)

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Never empties all water

Wife bought this 1 month ago .... after washing you can push the tub around and hear a lot of water still in machine ... even after second spin ... go away for a week and YES that smell is the stale water from machine in laundry ....
water auto sensor level crap and have to use heavy duty in order to get max level cannot do it on normal wash . Would not recommend. Get store to show you one in use after spin and turn the tub manually inside to hear that dirty water that will sit in tub

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Elle

ElleBurdekin

Quick Wash is handy

I have this w/mach at our unit (weekender) I love that I can get ALL the guest (1 or 2 night guest ) sheets , towels done in a 15 min quick wash & it washes them well. Takes a whole set of KS sheets too. Mine was noisy till I worked out it was the water hose banging the unit , so moving that solved it.
This is my 3rd Haier ( 3 different places) in 5yrs - YES I will buy another.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Trevor k

Trevor kSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect machine

Excellent washing machine.very easy to use.i like how you can have a ten minute cycle or if you have a big load its only a fifty five minute cycle.easy to read display theres four water levels you can choose from.spin time three minutes right up to nine minutes.all in all fantastic washing machine

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Haier HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1 compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

AlexL

AlexLMelbourne

Great value washing machine.

Bought this recently as my old washing machine broke down. Such a good quality washing machine for it's price. Quick, quite and clean loads. Very easy to use.. My mother 80+ years old was able to operate it without any hassle. The only downside is there is only cold water.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hairy

HairyQLD

Seems ok so far.

We got the machine cheap as it was a clearance item. We are a family of 5 and it does a load a day (sometimes 2) and it seems to wash ok, haven't had any problems. Occasionally it will stop due to being unbalanced, but most washing machines do that!
The normal wash cycle is quite long - 47 minutes. It does have a 'quick wash' cycle that only takes 10 minutes, but I only use that for very delicate items.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
got_burnt

got_burntGold Coast

Haier 6kg top load - HWT60AW1

We recently purchased (3-months ago) a Haier 6kg top load washing machine (HWT60AW1) - This washing machine has been very frustrating to use. We get error massages and beeping on every single wash, regardless of wash size - The error is supposed to do with the spin cycle, but the machine is completely level and we never overload it.

The machine was delivered and installed by the retailer we purchased from and we have called and spoken to the retailer in regard to constant issues, the suggestions have failed to correct the issue - We have now called the manufacturer and have a service technician scheduled to come out - Hopefully, to fix the issues once and for all.

The old adage is true - you get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Lan N

Lan NSydney, NSW

Small and loud washing machine

This is a 7kg washing machine. We are a couple and usually do laundry once a week, and this washing machine is barely enough. It'd be fine if you live on your own or do laundry more frequently. It does have a quick laundry mode for 30 minutes. It is very noisy so make sure you have your washroom's door closed when you do laundry. If you overload the clothes, it doesn't wash as well. It doesn't wear out our clothes though.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Angry!

Angry!

Don't waste your money!

Mangles clothes to a knotted mess. Expect 10 extra minutes of work and damaged/stretched clothing! Doesn't wet/wash top clothes at all without physically pushing them down under the water level every single time! 7kg only takes half the clothes my last 7.5kg washer took. Water level barely reaches 2/3 even when on max. This product is NOT FIT FOR THE PURPOSE INTENDED!!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
pat

patNorthern Region, NSW

IDEAL FOR SINGLE HOUSEHOLD

I bought this machine after orifinally purchasing a Lemair twin tub which wouldnt fit the space I had but this 7kg machineis neat,compact,quietand does a good wash. The only hiccup I had was that the hot waterinlet hose needed an extra washer after 3 uses to stop the leaking from the hot water inlet hose. Other than this its a great little machine for a single or small family. Has done queen sheets and doona cover in one wash no problem.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Top Loading Washing Machines

See all Haier HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1 reviews

Risto

Ristoasked

HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1

Do I need a warm water connection or does the HWMSP60 heat the water by itself?

Bucca Bay

Bucca Bayasked

HWT80AW1 (8kg)

After completing and removing laundry, any need to run water and turn off at tap and then run spin cycle to discharge this water, please?

PATasked

HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1

How do I spin dry only on a Haeir HWT70AW1 washing machine pls

Deb R.
Deb R.

It doesn't have an option to spin dry only nor does it have an option to rinse only - I bought mine 18 months ago and not happy it doesn't have these options. Also curls my sheets and quilt covers into a tight ball at end of the wash.

PAT

Hi Deb I think I found the spin dry only method. Use drum dry. I do find the loads imbalance much more easily than my old Haeir 50 litre model

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Compare all 3 Haier HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1
CategoryTop Loading Washing MachinesTop Loading Washing MachinesTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) A$549.00A$599.00A$699.00
Capacity6 kg7 kg8 kg
Household Size 1-2 people2-3 people3-4 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating2 star(s)2 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Water Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhite
Dimensions 920 x 520 x 540 mm940 x 550 x 570 mm970 x 580 x 590 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)Conventional (Belt Drive)Conventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 650 rpm650 rpm650 rpm
Number of Wash Cycles888
Weight33 kg65 kg
Open Lid Height 1,230 mm1,295 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 3 Haier HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1