86 400

3.0

Quyen Nguyen

Quyen NguyenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best lender

Just joined 86400 4 months but my experience so far with the bank is excellent. Excellent in customer service and the app is easy to use and money can be transferred in seconds. 86400 is the best lender in comparison the the other banks I had before. Well done 86400 and you deserve my 5 starts.

KoalaPuppy

KoalaPuppySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best home loan, very happy

Applied for a home loan (after pre approval) With a different bank. 7 day’s later I was rejected. Went to a broker who applied through 86400 and we had full approval the next day. Also got a fantastic interest rate. Moved all my bank accounts to 86400 and couldn’t be happier, it’s quick, it’s no fuss and it’s great for me.

Great bank for saving

Banks

Find out how 86 400 compares to other Banks

notevenao

notevenaoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I opened up an account with 86 400 some months ago and I’ve just started utilising there services. I rang and spoke to Janet, who answered all my questions. I am now more than satisfied that the services provided will be to my advantage.

My call was answered quickly.

Colin Jephcott

Colin JephcottGippsland, VIC

Very good so far.

Been with bank only 9 days. Have transferred monies in & out very successfully. Received phone notification when pay was received. Have added accounts from other banks & credit cards. They all show up, as well as a summation. I can even see transactions from other banks accounts. So far very good.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Bristo

BristoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking pretty good so far

Just reading the reviews AFTER opening my account, but I'm pretty happy so far. Yesterday July 31st I rang for guidance on depositing money into the new account and it was Just so easy. No delay on my calling and I sent $1000 via Osko. It arrived instantly and I transferred to my Savings account. Immediately. Today (1st August) I transferred another $1000 via Osko, same smooth transaction, and when I transferred that to my Savings account I noticed that I had already been credited for the interest on my initial deposit that I made for the one day on the last day of July. As I said, looking pretty good so far.

TopicNew Account
Alistair

AlistairFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, really great to deal with Real people

I opened my account a few months ago, have received great interest on my 'save' account and loved using the debit card. its easy to set up, the people are great to deal with, and very helpful - you get a strange feeling - like they really care !! Its still a bit of a work in progress - we wanted a joint account, which was not originally available/ developed - and this week we got one- and it works a treat :) This is definitely a lot of steps forward.

John J

John JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Interest Rates and Great Customer Service

I opened an account with this bank a few months ago because of their high interest rates on deposits.

The account set up through the app was simple and easy and completed within a few minutes.

I recently needed to transfer some money from 86400 back to my Westpac account and was very impressed when I had to increase my daily transfer limit. All it took was a simple phone call and while I was on the phone as an added security measure a code was sent to the app which I logged into to receive.

The customer support staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help me.