909 BL2400

909 BL2400

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Grahamw29NORTH SYDNEY

A real time saver

Desoz

DesozAU

Good while it lasted

Bought for $39, with an extra 10% off from Masters.

Can't fault the item for the price. Plug it in and it sucks stuff up - basically an outdoor vacuum cleaner. It does what I bought it for.

It's not flashy, build quality is slightly cheap but still well above what I expected for the money.

**Edit** Rating changed to 2 stars... The motor died today after only 9 months of occasional use. Don't have the receipt now and anyway I guess with the demise of Masters I won't get any joy in store. Still only $39 won't lose sleep over it.

naturalAU

Same product, different brand

I found the Ozito version of this blower vac at Bunnings for $39.00, although it doesn't have variable speeds. I am immensely satisfied with it and find it easy to use and totally effective for blowing or picking up all kinds of leaves. The best thing about it is being able to flick a lever to go from blowing to vacuuming, rather than having to swap nozzles/pipes as I had to with my old Black and Decker (which just died after 15 years of use). I hope the Ozito lasts even half as long but for just $39.00 with a 2 year replacement warranty, what does it matter?

francesnewcastle

leaf blower/vacuum

I purchased it for my 86 year old mother who was very impressed with it except that the hole at the end of the pipe is not wide enough to suck up leaves which was the whole reason she wanted one.

tomcat12

tomcat12NSW, 2619

Great item

I used this product twice and had no issues. Very simply to operate and quiet. Cannot fault it for the price, cheaper than my GMC product I procured 7 years ago, which I had to throw out, due the bag failing.

voyager

voyagerasked

i have an 909 blower vac electric where can i get a bag for it

Grahamw29

I am not aware the 909 electric blower vacs are manufactured any more. The company Kogan www.kogan.com/au/909/ is selling 909 products so you may be able to get some help there otherwise you may be able to find a similar bag from another brand of machine.

Bushy tailasked

where can I get a replacement collection bag? Don.

natural

I can only suggest asking Bunnings if they can order one in for you as a replacement Ozito part.

Grahamw29

You might like to try their website at www.909.com or contacting their office PO Box 413, Mooroolbark, Vic 3138, phone 1800 909 909, or email them to info@909.com

Bushy tail

Thank you, I actually bought a similar bag from China but have to remake the securing tie as the opening was too small. Cost $10.00. Neen.

Terry

Terryasked

where can I buy replacement bag for 909 Blower Vac? Thanks in advance

frances

My mother who I bought the vacuum for has only used it once in years, total waste of money.

Grahamw29

You could try contacting 909 Australia at this site http://909.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=101 as they may be able to help you.

Get an answer from our members and 909 representatives