99 Bike NSW, Alexandria

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 99 Bikes

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Rowrog
RowrogSydney, NSW

excellent service

I have dealt with Geoff during the decision-making process for the purchase of my Merida 6000 and since, as issues have cropped up, some 12 months now.
He has been absolutely excellent, giving me time, unbiased advice-to the extent of emailing me a comparison cost of another brand.
The theme continued today with him, and Macca, fitting me in to advise and fix a continuing puncture problem. Geoff also addressed my stem length concerns with a plan going forward.
I cannot speak highly enough of the service that was provided today by Macca and Geoff.

Tanya J
Tanya JSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We bought a bike for our son and he had damaged it by dropping it and we took it to get fix and the service was excellent. Thank you so much definitely will be back. Highly recommend

Other Bike Shops

Tanya P.
Tanya P.Sydney, NSW

Very well laid out store that has everything and if they don't have it, they can get it in for you.

The gentleman who serves us didn't try to sell us the most expensive helmet, he sold us what was appropriate for our needs at the time as recreational cyclists.
I would definitely recommend this store to any level of cyclist.

Paul M.
Paul M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service and value for money

The website was my starting point... The service in store was brilliant... Timely, informative and great value...the range of bike to choose from was extensive and the advice was invaluable.

Bike Shops