Part of 99 Bikes 4.4

2.7

Celeste40
Celeste40CHATSWOOD5 posts

Sydney stores won’t post

Needed to purchase an item listed on online store. Available in 7 Sydney stores but none of these stores willing to post. Pick up only. Contacted Phillip store in Canberra who were most helpful and arranged purchase. Show details
AnnieCD
AnnieCDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Good website, excellent products

This is a good website with many excellent products at attractive prices. However, it does not allow one to specify the size, so that you see stock only in that size, e g. shoes. This means you must select each item individually to see if it is available in size wanted, making the shopping very, very slow. Show details
Teale
TealeMid North Coast, NSW

99bikes

Sent me wrong one utterly dissatisfied I am extremely frustrated I have had to order an new once to fit my bike have used the old one for my dads bike because 99 bikes made it to hard for me to return it so I gave up as I said extremely disappointed won’t be buying here again how ever the kind lady from customer service who helped was great
paul d
paul d
  Verified Online Store

outstanding friendly service - unexpected but greatly appreciated

new tube fitted immediately, bike cleaned, friendly service. outstanding - pleasant surprise! Show details
LGK
LGKSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Online Store

Splendid service to me, an older customer from years back, that doesn't get down to Ipswich often...enough

The salesman "connected" well, considering my own personal circumstances, I chose to spend longer, and bought more, so far. Fine service for me. Show details ·  1
Nicola Girling
Nicola Girling
  Online Store

My wonderful new electric bike

You guys are amazing. You were so caring of my needs. So very helpful and knowledgeable. You answered so many of my questions and were happy to help me out in making the seat shorter cos I am so short!. You went out of your way in assisting me with the extra gear that I needed. 99 Bikes in Manukau are the best. All the people who work there are amazing Show reply
Treble
TrebleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Don’t trust stock levels

I ordered a chain online for Click and Collect after 2 hours. Rolled up at the store after 2.5 hours without receiving a text. Turns out the workflow as struggling and was still underway. And the item that was said to be in stock was not. Now, some 48 hours later I’m still waiting for the refund to hit my account. In store staff are good but I’ll never order online from 99bikes again. Show details
andrea c.
andrea c.Perth, WA

Extremely satisfied

Today 23/01 I attended the shop in Belmont.
After trying 4 other shops I finally found one with lots of stock.
I was welcomed by Christopher whom showed me all the options in regards of indoor cycling shoes.
He was very competent and very polite.
I found the shoes I wanted within 2 minutes and because I was a member I also had some $$$ off the final price.
What can I say… professional service and cheap price. Definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
martos g.
martos g.South East Queensland, QLD

First time shopper @99 Bikes

After a lengthy recovery from ankle surgery, i needed 2 tyres for my bike so i can get the leg working. Found what i needed almost immediately. Was pleasantly surprised that all shoppers online get the club price. Paid for them and not 2 hours later i had them on the bike. Friendly, helpful staff and totally hassle free. Very impressed. Show details ·  1
Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Shopping local

Great service and knowledge from a great local shop, will definitely be back for more. Keep up the awesome work. Show details ·  1
Elena
Elena

Amazing customer service

Had a flat tyre this morning on my way to work and Allan at the Stanmore store was able to fix it immediately even before the store properly opened. He saved my day! Amazing customer service! Show details ·  1
ssmmaann
ssmmaann2 posts

Excellent online assistance

Kassie was a wonderful help when I accidentally order the wrong Maxxis Minion. Not only did she help change the order but was patient and helped me get the right one.

I’ve ordered often through 99 Bikes. It’s easy and fast. Show reply

An C.
An C.17 posts
TruthLover
TruthLover75 posts

Cold customer service

Purchased a scooter, charged me nearly $200 for shipping, expecting the usual 7-10 days postage time, nope.....wrong, upto 28 days to ship from Bowen Hills to WA according to the inept Couriers Please! Why?
Also, they are impossible to get hold of, but did manage to track somebody down on their Bowen Hills workshop number, rude uncaring and cold response. So you have my cash and basically don;t care?
This is my first and LAST order! Very very poor. Ready to initiate a bank chargeback dispute if this item does not get delivered!! Show details
kamal
kamalSydney, NSW

everything was perfect

5 star on everything, Customer service, selection Help, discounts, overall everything was great Show details ·  1