99 Bikes VIC, Port Melbourne

99 Bikes VIC, Port Melbourne

3.7

Kohlu

Kohlu

Terrible Service never go there !!!!!!

I bought a brand new bike from the south Mel. store, the bike had issues from day one, with sounds coming from the front wheel, took three trips to get it fixed only to see if happening again when I went to get a flat tyre fixed. Moreover, after I got my bike back the workmanship was pathetic sounds coming from the back wheel and again from the front. On my final visit, the guy said we will need to clean the break and charge you whereas I didn't drive anywhere.
Should never go there super pathetic service.

Store LocationSouth Melbourne

Customer Service - Outstanding

Rang 99 Bikes today to get a price on a new wahoo kickr trainer as mine was having big issues. Spoke with Noel who gave me the price ( around $1799) and delivery details, then he very happily explored my problems with my current trainer. He then searched the web and after 10 mins more of chatting through the issues, he sent me a you tube video which he thought might fix the problem. ( I had already scoured all the help forums.) But this video solved it! Unbelievable. He took 15 mins on the phone with me, all to do himself out of a significant sale. Customer for life! Thanks Noel and 99 Bikes.

Store LocationPort Melbourne

Very good service

Great service! Matt from port Melbourne shop help me out with a good customer service , fixing my bike very quickly!!!! Would recommend and will be back when I need it

Bike Shops

Find out how 99 Bikes VIC, Port Melbourne compares to other Bike Shops

Christopher D.

Christopher D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always helpful

Staff here are always helpful and know their stuff. These additional words are because the review system said I had to write a minimum of thirty words which I now have.

Store LocationPort Melbourne
Darren P.

Darren P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service department

Just had my mine and my wifes mountain bikes serviced by Colin at the south melbourne store. I have to say my experience from the moment I walked Into the store with what were 2 very much neglected once loved comp bikes Colin took over and with interested scrutiny, came up with a cost effective way of getting them back to a condition where we can enjoy them again. Colins passion and "can do" attitude is a credit to himself and the store lucky enough to have him.
I'll be back and will recommend in a heartbeat anyone who is looking for bike service.

Store Location462 city Rd South Melbourne
JWL

JWLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bait and switch, incompetent bike servicing and bad attitude.

Store LocationSouth Melbourne