Part of 99 Bikes 4.4

4.3

Travis
TravisPerth, WA

Pleasant & Easy

Excellent customer service were able to assist with every request quite easily & happily. Great product & overall experience.

Highly Recommended Show details

AndyG
AndyGPerth, WA2 posts

Great Customer Service

The representative in the shop was great and went out of his way to help me. Show details
Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA
  Verified WA, Joondalup

Excellent customer service and well priced products

Once again, the staff at 99 Bikes have proven to be exceptional! The Osborne Park store and this Joondalup store have been immensely patient with my laborious questioning and indecisiveness, all while being very knowledgeable and informative. On this occasion, Mike went above and beyond to assist me. Thank you and I can assure you I will be recommending 99 Bikes to others. Show details
Max
MaxPerth, WA3 posts
JenniT
JenniTPerth, WA3 posts

Velectrix Bike Service

Very happy with the customer service I received at 99 Bikes Joondalup. Nathan listened to my concerns and serviced my bike in a timely manner and I had a very pleasant ride home. Thank you Nathan. Show details ·  1
Bruce C
Bruce C3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified WA, Joondalup

helpful staff good quality spares

really helpful to have a product that was hard to get elsewhere. staff very friendly Show 2 replies
Jeffrey
JeffreyPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

These guys are friendly willing to help as soon as you walk in the door, and talk to the mechanics for advice.
Highly recommended
Jeff Fulton
. Show details ·  1
Helen Morris
Helen MorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

great service

Staff were extremely helpful and efficient, as a result of knowing their products. Show details ·  1
Gareth W
Gareth WPerth, WA
Mars
MarsPerth, WA3 posts

Best customer service!

I was shopping for an e-bike that would suit my very specific needs and Tom @ Joondalup went above and beyond to help me find the perfect bike for me. So much patience for my never ending questions, loads of sound advice on what to look out for in an e-bike that would help me get up hills and tow my dog, and gentle encouragement to take his bikes for a test ride (I was nervous, it’s been years!). With his guidance, we chose the RIGHT bike, not the most expensive bike. He ensured I found something that easily delivered on my requirements and offered best value for money, which you’ve got to appreciate. Thank you Tom. Show details ·  1
Matt
MattPerth, WA

Very pleased

Visited 99 bikes today with a problem with my rear wheel. The gent who served me wad more than happy to help me and also was happy to answer my questions. He fixed my problem quickly and I was more than happy to pay for the time spent to fix it and the replacement part he supplied but to my suprise he told me not to worry about payment. I have been a loyal customer of this store for years and will continue to be for many more. Show details
Kelly
Kelly3 posts

Amazing service

Took my bikes son for a service, booked online, seamless easy, great updates and great price! Will definitely return Show details ·  1
PAUL B.
PAUL B.Perth, WA2 posts

Very helpful

Michael was very helpful and pointed me straight to a helmet he has obviously sold before as it was a perfect fit. Show details ·  1
Ron
RonPerth, WA2 posts
  Verified WA, Joondalup

The gentlemen helping me was Daniel. Great service by the guy went well out of his way to get what we wanted. Very very helpful very friendly makes you want to go back and shop there again. Show details ·  1
Tony P.
Tony P.Perth, WA
  WA, Joondalup

Great bike store with great staff. Very helpful

First time going to this store and I found the staff very helpful and knowledgeable. The workshop mechanics are busy and you can see them working on your bike. Lots of great stuff for sale and a huge range of bikes.