4.3

Ginette Foo

Ginette FooPerth, WA

Bought 2 e bicycles from 99 bikes Joondalup

Tom was helpful and very informative on our e bicycles. Demonstrated the use of new Yakima fold click 3 bicycle rack. Definitely recommend Tom if you are looking to buy a new or replacement bicycle and any bicycle accessories.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

99 Bikes was awsome

Great service. Jack helped me dicide on the best E Bike for me. Highly recommend this store and would shop there again.

berethruu

berethruuPerth, WA

Great store, all round

Great prices and great communication.
Good for a laugh, a chat and advice for the RIGHT product, even when that product is on someone elses shelf.
They take care of me, so I'll take care of their bottom line

Bike Shops

Find out how 99 Bikes WA, Joondalup compares to other Bike Shops

VLWA

VLWAPerth, WA

Excellent service, very helpful

I recently purchased a bike rack via click and collect at this store and it was a quick process. Got my bike rack and they were nice enough to load it into the car for me. Had a small issue and they went out of their way to help me and offer a solution. Good service, will be going back to them for more bike stuff.

Paul Baxter

Paul BaxterPerth

Excellent service

I needed a tyre repair at 4pm on a Sunday. Came in and spoke to Frank, he did it there and then. Very helpful and informative. Great job, thanks Frank, will bring my bike in for service for sure.

Rude and awful service

Caveman

CavemanPerth, WA

Bike Trainer for exercise of damaged Hip

Never heard of, 99 Bikes before. On a mission to find a suitable Bike Trainer & not only did they have a full range in stock !! But they also had a setup display.
Extremely knowledgeable in all products asked after. How good is it to receive ‘Great Customer Service’ U need to Visit this place.

wendy

wendy

Service

Big thank you to Jack at 99 bikes Joondalup for his services when i needed a small extra for my bike . No one else had this ramp and when i asked if could be sent he arranged for this and i received it 2 working days after discussing with him.
Very courteous on phone and very helpful

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Boys bike

Mark was super helpful and knowledgeable. Steered me away from a BMX which would have been too big and heavy for my 7 yr old. Stock was limited due to Covid, but obviously not the stores fault. Love the after service initiative that you take your new bike in to get checked and serviced 6 wks after purchase. Very happy so far, interested to see how the bike performs when my son starts riding it, it seems great quality.

Bike Shops

Find out how 99 Bikes WA, Joondalup compares to other Bike Shops

Lucas

LucasPerth, WA

Excellent service

The staff at this shop are excellent and always happy to help you with any of your enquires.This is the only place I will go to when I have an issue with my bike or to purchase parts etc.

Oxana

OxanaPerth, WA

Affordable bikes, great customer service !

I bought two road bikes from 99 bikes in Joondalup recently, very happy with my purchase, guys in store were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this store to everyone who likes cycling.

Gavmeister

Gavmeister

Pretty good service

Bought a carbon Merida Bahrain Scultura, but salesman despite doing a bike fit put me into a bike that was a size too small for me. It was pretty obvious to others dealers that i wasnt 5ft 8 but 6ft 1! No problems to 99Bikes, they were prepared to give me a full refund on the bike after 3 months...which is how long it took my legs to cease up and point to there being a real issue. Kudos for being prepared to fix the issue. I did really like the bike and found a great solution. So all ended well.

Brendon

BrendonPerth

Knowledgeable friendly staff and great product range

The shop at Joondalup was really good to deal with. The staff were knowledge and took the time to understand what I was after.

Gavin

GavinPerth, WA

Lack of service. The customer is always wrong!!!

Went into 99 Bikes in Joondalup today to but two tyres. Asked about the $16 special advertised on their website http://www.99bikes.com.au/tyre-wirebead-bikecorp-city-ranger-700x35-hybrid , but all the CSO wanted to sell me was tyres for $45. He was not interested in me and started to argue with me.