1.5

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Customer service ( what is this you may ask)

Two weeks ago I experienced an issue (it went flat from a full charge))with the battery on my EBike.
On taking the bike back to the store I bought it from I was informed the battery had to go back to Bosch, the store had no spare batteries (they were too expensive to keep just for back up purposes) and they would "get back to me".
A week later I rang to follow up to be told that on the Tuesday prior Bosch had posted a replacement.
Another week goes by and I call in to be told that lo and behold the battery had just arrived today and they were going to let me know.
Given the delays with Australia Post I guess it was a good response from Bosch but for 99 Bikes and customer service follow up this was a minus 10.
Just saying!