99 Bikes WA

3.8

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (12)

Como Customer

Como CustomerComo

Great help with all things bikes

Over 12 months for every visit I have found - great service, great suggestions, great help at 99 Belmont. Mechanics are skilled and knowledgable, they stock a terrific range of gear and their electronic comms are tops. What more could you ask for? Marg M Como.

Store LocationBelmont
berethruu

berethruuPerth, WA

Great store, all round

Great prices and great communication.
Good for a laugh, a chat and advice for the RIGHT product, even when that product is on someone elses shelf.
They take care of me, so I'll take care of their bottom line

Store LocationJoondalup, WA
Paul Baxter

Paul BaxterPerth

Excellent service

I needed a tyre repair at 4pm on a Sunday. Came in and spoke to Frank, he did it there and then. Very helpful and informative. Great job, thanks Frank, will bring my bike in for service for sure.

Bike Shops

Find out how 99 Bikes WA compares to other Bike Shops

Rude and awful service

Caveman

CavemanPerth, WA

Bike Trainer for exercise of damaged Hip

Never heard of, 99 Bikes before. On a mission to find a suitable Bike Trainer & not only did they have a full range in stock !! But they also had a setup display.
Extremely knowledgeable in all products asked after. How good is it to receive ‘Great Customer Service’ U need to Visit this place.

Store LocationJoondalup WA
wendy

wendy

Service

Big thank you to Jack at 99 bikes Joondalup for his services when i needed a small extra for my bike . No one else had this ramp and when i asked if could be sent he arranged for this and i received it 2 working days after discussing with him.
Very courteous on phone and very helpful

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Customer service ( what is this you may ask)

Two weeks ago I experienced an issue (it went flat from a full charge))with the battery on my EBike.
On taking the bike back to the store I bought it from I was informed the battery had to go back to Bosch, the store had no spare batteries (they were too expensive to keep just for back up purposes) and they would "get back to me".
A week later I rang to follow up to be told that on the Tuesday prior Bosch had posted a replacement.
Another week goes by and I call in to be told that lo and behold the battery had just arrived today and they were going to let me know.
Given the delays with Australia Post I guess it was a good response from Bosch but for 99 Bikes and customer service follow up this was a minus 10.
Just saying!

Store LocationO'Conner WA
Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Boys bike

Mark was super helpful and knowledgeable. Steered me away from a BMX which would have been too big and heavy for my 7 yr old. Stock was limited due to Covid, but obviously not the stores fault. Love the after service initiative that you take your new bike in to get checked and serviced 6 wks after purchase. Very happy so far, interested to see how the bike performs when my son starts riding it, it seems great quality.

Lucas

LucasPerth, WA

Excellent service

The staff at this shop are excellent and always happy to help you with any of your enquires.This is the only place I will go to when I have an issue with my bike or to purchase parts etc.

Store LocationJoondalup,W.A
Bike Shops

Find out how 99 Bikes WA compares to other Bike Shops

Oxana

OxanaPerth, WA

Affordable bikes, great customer service !

I bought two road bikes from 99 bikes in Joondalup recently, very happy with my purchase, guys in store were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this store to everyone who likes cycling.

Store Location99 bikes, Joondalup WA
Diana

DianaPerth, WA

Worst service ever

Store LocationPerth O'Connor
Litzie

LitziePerth, WA

Bad service, front line staff helpful, thats where it ends.

my bike felt worse after the service, gears seemed wrong, took the bike back next day, bike repairer was very rude and obviously didnt think anything was wrong, He kept the bike overnight when I picked up the bike, it was still not fixed, took my bike to another bike shop, they fixed the problem and 45 mins later only charged me $45.00. Stay away from the rip off shop.

Store LocationBelmont Store