99 Bikes WA

3.9

Rude and awful service

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Customer service ( what is this you may ask)

Two weeks ago I experienced an issue (it went flat from a full charge))with the battery on my EBike.
On taking the bike back to the store I bought it from I was informed the battery had to go back to Bosch, the store had no spare batteries (they were too expensive to keep just for back up purposes) and they would "get back to me".
A week later I rang to follow up to be told that on the Tuesday prior Bosch had posted a replacement.
Another week goes by and I call in to be told that lo and behold the battery had just arrived today and they were going to let me know.
Given the delays with Australia Post I guess it was a good response from Bosch but for 99 Bikes and customer service follow up this was a minus 10.
Just saying!

Diana

DianaPerth, WA

Worst service ever

Bike Shops

Find out how 99 Bikes WA compares to other Bike Shops

Litzie

LitziePerth, WA

Bad service, front line staff helpful, thats where it ends.

my bike felt worse after the service, gears seemed wrong, took the bike back next day, bike repairer was very rude and obviously didnt think anything was wrong, He kept the bike overnight when I picked up the bike, it was still not fixed, took my bike to another bike shop, they fixed the problem and 45 mins later only charged me $45.00. Stay away from the rip off shop.

Gavin

GavinPerth, WA

Lack of service. The customer is always wrong!!!

Went into 99 Bikes in Joondalup today to but two tyres. Asked about the $16 special advertised on their website http://www.99bikes.com.au/tyre-wirebead-bikecorp-city-ranger-700x35-hybrid , but all the CSO wanted to sell me was tyres for $45. He was not interested in me and started to argue with me.