A & D UC-321 Precision

UC-321, UC321PC, UC321PL (See All)
See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for A & D? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

philip2803Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended but expensive

Bought 1/3/2014 and used regularly and yet to replace batteries. Measures down to 50g and reading are accurately repeatable. Sometimes it does take a while for the reading to stabilise. Good clear LCD screen. Unlike some bathroom scales it does actually weigh down to 50g and I have compared reading from kitchen scales and the results were comparable.
    Accurate
    I guess you get what you pay for, these are expensive compared to the cheapies but I think worth it.

philip2803

Whoops that should read 1/3/2012, have had them for over 2 years.

The most accurate scale I've ever used

I have an older model A&D UC 301 or something like that. I've had it for 10 years and its never given me a moment's trouble. It's the only scale I know that weighs to 50 grams accuracy. I read the company makes scientific balances so I guess they know their stuff. Mine wasn't cheap so it will only suit people who want really accurate measurements.
    Extremely accurate 50 gram reading