A Gift Worth Giving

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by A Gift Worth Giving

Jane
JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still not delivered 1 week later

We ordered a special gift for a very sick friend in hospital a week ago . It has still not been delivered ! The company says the courier has had issues . They have not rectified the issue with the courier they employ to deliver their hampers .Its made the experience of sending a gift frustrating. The company and Janelle kept deflecting responsibility to the courier rather than just sorting it . How hard can it be to send a gift to the royal north shore hospital ? Communication has been poor. We’ve had to follow them up . They even got my name wrong . Do not use this company !

Lisa
Lisa

Recommend

I recommend a gift worth giving after ordering twice now. They have Always been beautifully wrapped & always delivered on time.

AGiftWorthGivingA Gift Worth Giving

Thank you Lisa for your revew! We've just launched our new website and look forward to helping you with your gifting needs again soon!

Wow, Fast Efficient Service and a Great Product Delivered

We ordered a corporate "Thank You" gift for one of our Customers on Tuesday and the Customer excitingly rang me on Wednesday morning to thank us for sending such a well gestured and timely gift, so Thank You to the team at A Gift Worth Giving, we will definitely use your services again and would highly recommend you to others.

AGiftWorthGivingA Gift Worth Giving

Thank you Craig we appreciate you taking the time to review us! We've just launched our new website to make it even easier and with more gifts. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Helen
HelenBrisbane

Professional and friendly service, will be a return customer

The Valentines gift arrived on time, packaged beautifully and the Hugo Teddy is so cute. The whole experience was easy and a pleasure. I will be a return customer when I want to spoil my special friend.

Thank you!

Gail
GailPerth, WA

Excellent and friendly service

Your service is efficient, reasonable prices, great choice of gifts. The web site should allow the choice of wine as an option rather than putting it as a comment in the delivery instructions. Just makes it all clearer when the confirmation email comes through. I will definitely use your services again and will recommend it to others. Thanks.

Kim
KimBrisbane

Seamless!

I ordered a gift box of beauty products online to be delivered on my friends birthday. The parcel arrived in the morning of the day - to my friends surprise and delight.
The website is easy to use. Payment was easy and instructions for delivery clear and concise.
I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable gift, if you can’t see your loved one in person. I will shop again.

Great products with Professional service

I use A Gift Worth Giving on a regular basis, knowing that my clients are receiving tailor made gifts on time, gives me the piece of mind to focus on other parts of my business.
Thank you!
Josh
JT Allen Real Estate - Double Bay

Dana D
Dana DSydney

The perfect place to get a unique gift!

I have used this website several times, and have always found their customer service and products to be exceptional. The process is quick and easy, and when you need something organised quickly, they are very willing to assist. There is a great range of products. Bookmark this page for hampers and gifts!

Jono
JonoSydney

Fantastic first experience

I ordered a Gift Hamper to my partners mother on her birthday. The customer service was very friendly and helped expedite my order! Will certainly use them again.

ouzocokeNorth Queensland, QLD

Would not even give one star if i did not have too.

Ordered on the 9th May to be delivered on the 12th May a mothers day basket and balloon over $100 and they promised it would be delivered on the friday as they do not deliver on weekends. So 95 year old mother got no mothers day present thanks A GIFT WORTH GIVING- dont think so

ouzocoke

I am told this was delivered and Adam L signed for it, there is not even an Adam works at the address given or at the organisations on either side of the address. want a refund

Not impressed

Professional and Kind

I live in NY, and was shipping flowers to a friend who's father passed away suddenly. Being very far away, and having never visited, I am of very little help - but they were truly wonderful. They took it upon themselves to reach out to my friend, confirm the address and deliver these without any hitches. In addition, they were sure to kindly let me know that they'd take care of this, and confirmed that they were delivered. I could not ask for better customer service. I'd highly recommend them - any day!

Relle
RelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

I ordered a hamper on Tuesday 20 December and asked for delivery prior to Christmas. I was told by a staff member that delivery prior to Christmas couldn't be guaranteed but they would do their best. I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call from my brother this morning (Thursday 22 December) advising he had received his hamper. It has made his day so thank you so much for such wonderful service.

Excellent Service from AGWG.

We have used A Gift Worth Giving a number of times for our Client Christmas Gifts. Their hampers are value for money compared to the market, and their customer service is 2nd to none. They were able to accommodate the customisation that we needed, and fulfilled our orders on time every time.

What a perfect service!!

Thanks so much Filament for making my day yesterday!! I can't believe the gift for my dad has already arrived this morning and everything was so easy! Many thanks and I would be more than happy to benefit from your amazing and very friendly customer service again! Of course I already told a lot of friends about it!