Recommend

I recommend a gift worth giving after ordering twice now. They have Always been beautifully wrapped & always delivered on time.

Wow, Fast Efficient Service and a Great Product Delivered

We ordered a corporate "Thank You" gift for one of our Customers on Tuesday and the Customer excitingly rang me on Wednesday morning to thank us for sending such a well gestured and timely gift, so Thank You to the team at A Gift Worth Giving, we will definitely use your services again and would highly recommend you to others.

Helen

HelenBrisbane

Professional and friendly service, will be a return customer

The Valentines gift arrived on time, packaged beautifully and the Hugo Teddy is so cute. The whole experience was easy and a pleasure. I will be a return customer when I want to spoil my special friend.

Thank you!

Excellent and friendly service

Your service is efficient, reasonable prices, great choice of gifts. The web site should allow the choice of wine as an option rather than putting it as a comment in the delivery instructions. Just makes it all clearer when the confirmation email comes through. I will definitely use your services again and will recommend it to others. Thanks.

AGiftWorthGivingA Gift Worth Giving

Kim

KimBrisbane

Seamless!

I ordered a gift box of beauty products online to be delivered on my friends birthday. The parcel arrived in the morning of the day - to my friends surprise and delight.
The website is easy to use. Payment was easy and instructions for delivery clear and concise.
I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable gift, if you can’t see your loved one in person. I will shop again.

Great products with Professional service

I use A Gift Worth Giving on a regular basis, knowing that my clients are receiving tailor made gifts on time, gives me the piece of mind to focus on other parts of my business.
Thank you!
Josh
JT Allen Real Estate - Double Bay

Dana D

Dana DSydney

The perfect place to get a unique gift!

I have used this website several times, and have always found their customer service and products to be exceptional. The process is quick and easy, and when you need something organised quickly, they are very willing to assist. There is a great range of products. Bookmark this page for hampers and gifts!

Jono

JonoSydney

Fantastic first experience

I ordered a Gift Hamper to my partners mother on her birthday. The customer service was very friendly and helped expedite my order! Will certainly use them again.

ouzocokeNorth Queensland, QLD

Would not even give one star if i did not have too.

Ordered on the 9th May to be delivered on the 12th May a mothers day basket and balloon over $100 and they promised it would be delivered on the friday as they do not deliver on weekends. So 95 year old mother got no mothers day present thanks A GIFT WORTH GIVING- dont think so

ouzocoke

I am told this was delivered and Adam L signed for it, there is not even an Adam works at the address given or at the organisations on either side of the address. want a refund

Not impressed

Professional and Kind

I live in NY, and was shipping flowers to a friend who's father passed away suddenly. Being very far away, and having never visited, I am of very little help - but they were truly wonderful. They took it upon themselves to reach out to my friend, confirm the address and deliver these without any hitches. In addition, they were sure to kindly let me know that they'd take care of this, and confirmed that they were delivered. I could not ask for better customer service. I'd highly recommend them - any day!

Relle

RelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

I ordered a hamper on Tuesday 20 December and asked for delivery prior to Christmas. I was told by a staff member that delivery prior to Christmas couldn't be guaranteed but they would do their best. I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call from my brother this morning (Thursday 22 December) advising he had received his hamper. It has made his day so thank you so much for such wonderful service.

Excellent Service from AGWG.

We have used A Gift Worth Giving a number of times for our Client Christmas Gifts. Their hampers are value for money compared to the market, and their customer service is 2nd to none. They were able to accommodate the customisation that we needed, and fulfilled our orders on time every time.

What a perfect service!!

Thanks so much Filament for making my day yesterday!! I can't believe the gift for my dad has already arrived this morning and everything was so easy! Many thanks and I would be more than happy to benefit from your amazing and very friendly customer service again! Of course I already told a lot of friends about it!

Great for Corporate Gifts

Thank you so much with helping me to organise corporate gifts for our clients - a special big thankyou to Filomena who made the whole process so easy! I have received the hampers, they look wonderful & I’m excited to hand them out to our customers! ~ Renee, Trentham Estate winery

Asher0612

Asher0612Sydney, NSW

The best for businesses wanting to send gifts to clients

I have been using A Gift Worth Giving for a number of years now when sending Christmas gifts to my clients for my business as well as personally for my friends and family.

Filomena is always a pleasure to deal with, instead of using the website, I literally just call her up and tell her the person I am sending it to and how much I'd like to spend and she guides me through the rest to make each one customised. Really simple and I know the gifts are great because I always receive a thank you phone call afterwards from whoever I send them to!

CherylSydney

Wrong product & no response

Ordered a hamper for my Mother in Law's birthday. It was a set of green tea beauty products (shower gel, body spray, & body lotion) in a cute container that could later hold tea bags. When arrived to her was a box of 3 little hand lotion tubes. It was a bit of a surprise when she called to say she had received the hand lotion. Looking at the site, the hand lotion was $2.00 cheaper however the issue for us was that we carefully chose the set we'd ordered because she likes it. Our chosen item was not listed as out of stock on site and we were never notified a substitute was being sent out. Have emailed the company twice with no reply. Disappointed.

Merc2

Merc2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over And Above Normal Service

We have been using A Gift Worth Giving for many years and have ALWAYS found them more than fair and professional in all transactions and dealings. Recently been dealing with them and just to show you how efficient they are, I was contact by Carla to find out what message I wanted attached to our many orders (as usually we do that) but I had in my busy week had completely forgotten to add. Our clients also ALWAYS comment on the products and how well presented they are when delivered. I can only say that this is one organization that is on our "favourites" list

Emma G