A.H. Beard Nox Smart Sleep Light

A.H. Beard Nox Smart Sleep Light

3.8

dezzy16

dezzy16

Not great instructions, price doesn't match quality.

The first issue is that the app name they list in the instructions doesn't match any in the app store. The correct app is Sleepace. The second issue is that they have changed the process for connecting it to your wireless network. You now use the front two buttons closest to the clock instead of the back two and wait for just the clock to just show these two dots : on the screen. Also I don't believe the unit works with 5ghz routers so I used the 2.4ghz on our duel band router to set it up. Lastly there is a clicking sound before any audio starts, others have mentions this.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$210.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect

Poor product only had 2 for about a month now and both wont connect to the wifi

We bought 2 and after a month both of them wont connect to wifi.
We have the app and this doesn't even help with issues that we are having help please.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$200.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Bronwyn

Bronwyn

Love this lights beautiful colours

It is so effective to get you to sleep with beautiful soft pastel colours. The sound is amazing to wake up to. It took me a short while to set it up and it's a breeze to operate. Definitely improved my sleeping and I wake up feeling totally refreshed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Forty Winks NSW, South Nowra.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Sleeping Aids

Find out how A.H. Beard Nox Smart Sleep Light compares to other Sleeping Aids

Ben

Ben

Genuinely great product!

Have never used a sleep tracker in the past, all the brands products integrate well and the app is very easy to use. Really impressed overall, and would highly recommend to anyone interested

Purchased in December 2018.

Side Effects
  • None
Michael

MichaelSydney

Love the multi colour light

Was a little tricky to get going but once up and running, It gives a range of data, temperature, humidity, sound and light readings.
The App is pretty awesome in the way you can set it up like an alarm and wake up to natural light and tweeting birds.
I'm not sure why they wouldn't have made it Bluetooth connected to an iPhone regarding my playlist. That would have been pretty cool.

Hi Michael
Thanks for the feedback, I will pass this to our research team.
Sleep well
Sue@AHBeard

Lou Basked

Hi, I’ve been quite happy with my Nox light but it’s gone back to 88:88 and I have tried and tried over many days pressing the front 2 buttons (light- & sound-) to get to the : bit it’s not working at all. I read somewhere else that it doesn’t work with 5G? Does it not work with my NBN connection? I am confused and very frustrated. Please help!!!

Brenda S.
Brenda S.

We had the same problem, there is an issue with the app, you need to download another app

Lou B

Thanks Brenda, I have been using the Sleep Central app for the last year or so. What is the name of the app you recommend? Many thanks for your help!!!

Hi
there are 2 things that you want to check.
That you have the latest either IOS or Android update and redownloading Sleepcentral app.
could you give that a try.
If not I will have one of our team call you. (provide you details at customercare@ahbeard.com )
Customer Care Team

Vj Singh

Vj Singhasked

Hi there, how to change time on the smart sleep lamp? Due to the day light saving, i was expecting it would have change automatically. Didn't happed. Vj

Hi Vj
That's unusual. Interesting that happened, my one at home changed however my wife did not. The simple fix is to just unplug from the back of the unit for 15 seconds and plug it back in. It'll show 0000 then should go to the new time. Sometimes this can take a minute. Press any button.
Otherwise, it's going through the entire reconnection process
Let me know how you go.
Customer Care Team.

Mark

Markasked

Could you please advise how/where to download via the web a users guide or user manual?
Regards Mark.

Hi Mark

Please find attached.

or a Youtube video

The App to load in your phone are either the Sleepace App or Sleep Central App

Hope that helps. Let me know if I can be any further assistance.
Customer Care Team