A.H. Beard (page 2)

Verifiedahbeard.com
4.4

641 reviews · Statistics

86% · 55382 · 13%
Return Claim MadeYes (51) · No (485)
Best Bedding Shops
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kerry
KerryNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Perfection!!

We just bought remote mattress & base because I wanted a King size bed we needed 2 long singles, which is just perfect because we each have different taste in mattresses. I love being able to adjust the bed for different zones especially the gravity zosnes it take all the stress from lower back & hips. We love our new bed base & mattresses!! Show details ·  1
Irene Y.
Irene Y.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Guest Bed

The bed is for guests and my guest stated it was great Show details ·  1
Nigel
Nigel

So much better

Loving our new mattress for both of us to sleep comfortably, even our cat loves it Show details ·  1
Philip Stevenson
Philip StevensonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

King coil Chiro Performance King bed

Our last bed was a king coil king size & was 30 years old.
We never had a single problem with it & purchased this more modern technology king coil Chiro bed.
It it perfect & we know it will out last us without a problem.
All the comfort is built into the mattress which means no more comforters are to be added or purchased.
It really is a win win for us. Show details ·  1
Sandra Halfpapp
Sandra Halfpapp2 posts

Excellent Product and Service

This is my third purchase from AH Beard, which is arriving tomorrow. It is great to see Quality Australian Made Products are still available. We would highly recommend their products, I have never found a bed so comfortable. Our daughter and son In law also purchased and they have had the best night sleep with their AH Beard Mattress then any other Mattress they have purchased. Great Quality, an Amazing Prices. Thank You. Show details ·  1
Joan
JoanNewcastle4 posts

Great product

It is like sleeping on a cloud just perfect. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
AC Perryman
AC PerrymanSASoutheast, SA

Everything we Wanted

The mattress is perfect for both of us. We are sleeping with comfort and support. Just love it! Show details ·  1
Lex
LexNSWHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Quality!

Best bed I have slept on. You can feel the quality and care that has been put into making the mattress. I bought a 3k mattress that was absolutely terrible from a different company and had to trash it after 6 months. Money down the drain. Price does not equal a good product. These mattress are made with love and you really get an excellent product for the price. My back thanks you as it healed my back pain from the previous materess and I don't wake up stiff anymore. I Highly recommend. Please keep up the amazing quality! Show details ·  1
Frances L.
Frances L.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Do not buy from them, they can't provide a comfortable mattress or a honest /standard warranty service

I Bought a King Coil mattress through Forty Winks with 10 years warranty at $4000.

And the mattress became sagging from the 3rd year and hurt my back so badly. And we are now sleeping in an Ikea sofa bed which feels 10 times better than AH's mattress.

After sending a few photos and receipt, the warranty guy visited my house for LESS THAN 5 MINUTES without checking anything then advised it's just "fair wear and tear". Fine, if warranty does not cover unsleepable mattress, i wonder what it can cover?

Do NOT buy from them, they can't provide a comfortable mattress or a honest /standard warranty service. Show details

A.H. Beard   DM
Keram
KeramQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

New Mattress

The new King coil mattress arrived today. Everything looks good and new. How the bed performs over the next 5 years only time will tell. I think it is a bit silly for the company be asking for a review of a mattress that has just arrived. Try asking customers three to five years after their purchase Show details ·  1
GTDavies
GTDavies

Sweet dreams with the Bellagio II

I purchased the Platinum Posture Bellagio II Medium Mattress. It provides great support in the places I need and is a dream to sleep on. Added bonus that it is Australian made and the staff at AH Beard have been amazing to deal with. Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customer

This is Perfect

“ I just purchased a HLUXAFM-QUE. I now look forward to going to sleep every night.” Show reply
Keith Saunders
Keith Saunders

Soooo much better

Our old latex mattress was heavy and after 18months started to sag.
The new AH Beard mattress is heaven sent Show details ·  1
Mesheilab
MesheilabVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

king medium mattress

A very comfortable bed & getting “Excellent” sleep according to my Fitbit . Awake feeling very refreshed. Took delivery on 13/3/21 very happy with our purchase  Show details ·  1
Kay L.
Kay L.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep ever

Most comfortable bed I ever had
Love it .. ah beard is Australia owned and made, why buy anything else
Like sleeping on a cloud ☁️  Show details ·  1
Cjb
CjbNSWSydney, NSW

Australian made!!! You do it better than anyone!!! Love my mattress.... feel in safe arms

First good nights sleep in a long time!! Thank you. Comfortable... and most importantly made with care in Australia! Well done!! Proud!! Show details ·  1

Gail Brown
Gail BrownQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bed purchase ever

Since I purchased my Chiro Valor Plush Queen Mattress and the Enliven Adjustable Queen Base, I have not had anymore neck pain. For me this is the best outcome I could possibly have. Finally I can have a good sleep. Show details ·  1
Mildura
Mildura
  Fair Incentive Verified

So comfortable like sleeping on a cloud

Love my new mattress easy to move when I making bed. So comfy and my back doesn’t ache in the morning  Show details
Bundybrisbane
BundybrisbaneQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new mattress

Purchased an AH Beard queen Conforma Aspect mattress for guest room, couldn't be happier Show details ·  1
HappyCustomer
HappyCustomerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A King Mattress that is high quality and gives me a good nights sleep guaranteed!

I just purchased an AH Beard King Coil Mattress (KKCEX5M-KNG). It’s great to see quality Australian made products are still available. It's great quality with a 10-year guarantee. I now look forward to going to sleep every night. Thanks AH Beard. Show details ·  1
Diana
DianaNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Very comfy

I am very pleased with this mattress it is comfortable Show details ·  1
Cassie
CassieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

AH Beard Queen Prosperity Mattress

I purchased a Queen Prosperity Mattress. This is my first real mattress!! Great quality and can't feel the other half move and have great night sleep. Thanks AH Beard.” Show details ·  1
leon a.
leon a.

Refresh - Adjustable Bed

Always saw the ads on TV and did not believe that is was that good . But now I can testify that the beds are really good . I do feel refreshed when waking up now . A good nights sleep makes all the difference .
Best investment we could have made . Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy2 posts

Like sleeping on a cloud

I chose a firm mattress which is ideal for me. I was having hip pain with my old mattress but I no long suffer any pain. My new bed was delivered and set up by 2 lovely guys. I love my new adjustable bed Show details ·  3
Joe H.
Joe H.

Great Aussie company with quality products

Bought the King Coil mattress and very impressed with the comfort and quality. The price was right too! Show details ·  1
Carole
Carole

Amazingly Comfortable

We purchased our bed about 6 months ago. We are so happy with it, the comfort is amazing! Show details ·  1

Amanda
AmandaQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service, amazing product

Can’t beat the amazing customer service team. Wonderful Australian made, quality product at a great price. Why would you shop anywhere else. Can’t be happier. Show details ·  1
John H.
John H.

What a great sleep

I just purchased a Serendipity Medium mattress and a Providence Intimate Medium mattress both great quality at a value for money price. Thanks AH Beard.” Show details ·  1
Margaret
Margaret

best night's sleep for ages

Extreme comfort. I am truly happy with the new mattress. Show details ·  1
Tee
Tee2 posts

We love our AH Beard mattress

We have replaced our old A H Beard mattress with a new A H Beard mattress. The old one was about 8 years old and still in great condition but was too heavy for us to lift to make the bed properly. Our new mattress is much lighter and is easy to make. We bought a Cellular II plush king size. It is more supportive that the old mattress but also so soft to sleep on, as well as having far less movement when you move about in bed, so partner disturbance is minimal. We love our new mattress. Show reply
mickeyis007
mickeyis007VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Our dream mattress

Our search has ended. We were always searching for such a mattress and we got it. Thanks Harvey Norman. And the delivery was on schedule. Thanks guys Show details ·  1
Jen
Jen3 posts

Extremely comfy!!

We bought this mattress from Forty Winks in Mile End. This mattress is made in South Australia and is Australian made and owned.

It is extremely comfortable and
has a pillow top. I think it has some recycled materials in it. It offers a very blissful night's sleep.

The only drawback is that it is quite high on the mattress base meaning that single sheets, blankets and possibly quilt don't fit it, and you will have to purchase king single or double bed sheets, blankets and possibly quilt.

All in all, value for money and a quality purchase. Show details ·  1

Desiree V.
Desiree V.
  Fair Incentive Verified

My mom loves her new mattress

Soft comfortable for elderly person my mom is 88 used it this afternoon and has had a comfortable sleep Show details ·  1
Frank
FrankWAPeel, WA3 posts

First impressions positive

As someone who has had three spinal fusions, I was worried about comfort and not sleeping. My concerns were wasted. Am now completely comfortable and very pleased with my purchase of kingcoil A.H. Beard.. Show details ·  1
Shane H.
Shane H.
  Fair Incentive

Just starting using King Koil King Size Bed,

Great so far comfortable and firm at the same time, good pillows as well Show details ·  1
Pete
Pete2 posts

A.H. Beard   DM

Tiana
Tiana

Best nights' sleep

I have purchased x 3 King Koil Serendipity Firm Mattresses in King, Double and Single at a great price and an even better quality. Highly recommend AH Beard Show details ·  1
Tboppa
TboppaWAPerth, WA4 posts

So comfy!!

When looking for and trying mattress's I found the King Coil Conforma Plush to be exactly what I needed. My body sinks in to it and I get the best night sleep. If it's comfort you are after, A+ from me. Show details ·  2
stephen s.
stephen s.NSWSydney, NSW

Great mattress

Best sleep in a long time.
Already recommended to a
Freind. Show details ·  1
Sue
Sue2 posts

Can’t wait to go to bed every night

“I just purchased a KH120MM-QUE. Great quality and better price. Thanks AH Beard.” Show details ·  1