AJ Grant Group

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AJ Grant Group

Poor service Poor workmanship

Rusty
Rusty

Absolutely Useless

Honestly, worse company ever. Took time off work only for Len to not bother showing up. Guy named Trent would have to be the rudest most arrogant person in history.
Noticed all the reviews here are either 1 or 5 stars. Seems glaringly obvious who is writing all the 5 star reviews. I would highly recommend using an insurance company that does NOT use AJ Grant.

Not good

After waiting a very long time to arrange a time that worked with these guys through our insurance, the work that was done poorly (silicone was badly done and didn't colour match) the builder took longer then expected and when I came home from work there were items missing from my house. Haven't been able to get in touch to enquire about it. Obviously unimpressed

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanNorth Queensland, QLD

Unempathetic at a time of crisis

It’s incredible that you’d need to fight for alternative accommodation when you have pets and there’s work to the most part of the house. Insurer had no problem with it

Find out how AJ Grant Group compares to other Home Renovators

Don't let your insurance company deal with them

I had to get my rear roof replaced by insurance last august
It is the end of January i am waiting for my ceilings inside the bedrooms repaired and still got exposed electrical outside and water leaks the contractor they used charged me $600 cash to replace some panels and would not keep working till I paid
Inside my roof is like a motel for the birds they should be deregistered
DON'T USE THEM

Dianne E
Dianne ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t let them near your home

Same as Phil, they under quoted our repairs by about $4000. Their scope of work was missing items but they or the insurance company would not listen. They have been out three times and the quality of work is disgusting, we’re in the process of trying to settle but we are going to be so out of pocket as we have to replace even more than the original damage to get rid of the mess they made.

Phil
Phil

Avoid like the plague

If your insurer uses AJ Grant’s, I’d recommend you change insurers. Just like other victims here, we’ve found them to massively under quote works. You will not get a fair settlement from your insurer if they become involved.

M.S.
M.S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Dodgy Please ask your insurance company not to deal with them.

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Disgusting communication and bad repair work - DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Dissapopointed
Dissapopointed

Disgusting service

Aj Grant were originally prompt with service until I questioned their sow and report. Now they will now not toward on documentation to my insurer, nor return calls, or emails. They are not responding to my insurer and now a compliant has been lodged. Poor service and management of claim let alone trying to rip us off with not quoting for works that should be included. Advice request another builder if your going through a claim. Appaulling service, be warned.

Highly incompetent and dodgy

Absolute garbage. I don’t know if this is the MO of the company (also going by “HOMECARE REPAIR”)... or it was just this one clown in particular, that worked for the company, that I had to deal with.

On top of being illogical and incompetent, he refused to give me a quote for works unless I first pay them well over $1000, for simply organising someone ELSE to come to do a mould assessment of the property. Highly incompetent... or deceptive. It’s at least one or the other.

Rates and Fees
Sunday RoseAnn
Sunday RoseAnnMELBOURNE

Unacceptable Services & Intolerable 2 out of 10 !

Find out how AJ Grant Group compares to other Home Renovators

We got nothing out of AJ Grant but lies and false promises

James S.
James S.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away!!!!

No call at all company.

Still waiting to get a call from them in regards to a work order to repair my toilet and other works. 1 week on and no one has even called me. They must be so busy they don't want more work? Pffft from all the bad reviews I have read it's a wonder they still operate.