AJ Grant Group

AJ Grant Group (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AJ Grant Group

2.1
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
scottyfogs
scottyfogsBrfoken Hill

I only got half of my roof replaced

mjammo
mjammo

Absolute horror to deal with

This company is contracted to NRMA so I had no choice but to use them. It has now been nearly 9 months since the insurance incident and the work has still not been completed.
They get the cheapest possible solution, accept shoddy work, lie about the building requirements, send people around without making appointments then say the homeowner was not available and the list goes on.
I now have a double glazed door that does not close properly and lets air in around the frame but this is apparently OK with AJ Grant and with NRMA as well.
I don't know why any insurer would want to have this company ruining their name. I am now looking for an insurer that does not use AJ Grant.

Roofless
RooflessCentral coast

Useless and still I’m roofless

peed off
peed offclimpo2@yahoo.com

Unprofessional Duplicitous, falsehood.

ANTONC
ANTONCGosford

Never ever use this business to do your restorations

Terrible company

WA- unprofessional and run by a bunch of idiots who do not even know what they are doing. shocked how insurance companies even picked them to do repairs on there behalf. Unable to get ahold of them, repairs were the worst I have seen and when I finely got ahold of someone they did not want to listen or advised the manager is not in the office everytime I call.

rmcn
rmcnCanberra

Liar liar liar

Johno
JohnoDubbo

VERY stressful time dealing with A.J.Grant

Bob Warburton
Bob WarburtonMildura

Just inept unprofessional and amateurish.

Coles Insurance use this mob and at best they are all of the above. Absolutely no communication skills nor urgency in how they go about their work.Get used to being fed large amounts of high stinking manure because they will feed it to you.Claim submitted in Nov 2017 and approaching April 2018 and absolutely nothing has taken place.Have actually lodged a formal complaint with the Financial ombudsman in relation to this matter and don't believe I will accept AJ Grant Group in managing the repairs in any way. Coles probably really need to source another management group who demonstrate far higher qualities of proffessinalism. This mob wouldn't understand the meaning of the word.

Trades men

well my experience with A J Grant is that they don't want good trades to do there repair work. myself and other trades refuse to do work for them as the only want the cheapest price.
if insurance companies dealt direct with builders like they used to they would save money and cut out the middle man A J Grant who are only in it for the money.
There communication skills to us and also there clients as we are told by them is non existent. IAG needs to wake up and save some money and focus back on there customers who are suffering i would not recommend using SGIC OR CGU if a Panel builder is in control of the repairs.
Thank god we have the RAA in Adelaide, local people who use local trades and that's who we are with.

Endless Excuses

Had damaged roof caused by Cyclone Debbie (28th March 2017) and I have had 3 assessors inspect now. They have agreed to replace the roof but are excluding the bullnose. AJ Grant have come up with a different excuse to Comminsure every time I ring. Also started putting up rail protection and were about to remove the roof without me sighting or signing a scope of works. Meeting with insurance council today to sort this out. Will be looking for new insurance company that doesn't use AJ Grant as assessor.

AY A
AY AAU

do not use AJGrant

Ajgrant were coles insurance appointed repairer for our water leak claim. Absolute debacle is the best way to explain. Flooring guys, cabinet maker, plumber.... absolute rubbish work ethics delivering a completely sub standard final result. After pointing out bad workmanship to AJGrant foreman...... we were told ''this is not a high end job''
Maybe not, but we deserved to have our kitchen repaired back to the standard it was insured for.
Please, look at other reviews and make a wise decision steer clear of AJGrant and request a different contractor if Insurance company assign them.

Geoff
Geoff

avoid this repairer

Our insurer sent AJ Grant to fix storm damage. Today we told the insurer we refused to deal with them any more. Insurance repairs must be a competitive business and similarly with the tradesmen AJ Grant uses. As home owner we want the quality repair agent who uses the best quality tradesmen. We found AJ Grant arrogant and not responsive to our needs and the same goes with some of their tradesmen. Our floor is still not fixed, but we won't allow AJ Grant to do anything more. We have already organised and paid for a new front door ourselves - something the insurer should have covered.

Sandy71
Sandy71Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Still waiting for repairs

Lost our garage roof in the storms in March AJ grant was to do the repair work had 3 people contact us they came and removed the internal gyprock and we have not seen them since they broke our lights removing the gyprock we have a garage that we cannot use they
Do not return phone calls I am contacting our insurance company to ask for someone else to do the repairs would not recomend

A.Y
A.Y

Bad Workmanship, bad attitude

AJW
AJWSydney, NSW

Be very careful

AJ Grant were recommended by my insurance company. It has been 3 months without a resolution. They did not return messages or emails, etc. They were rude on the phone and very very dodgy with their building expertise and advice to my insurance company. If your insurance company chooses them as a repairer definitely say no and get another option or just chose your own builder. I am now out of pocket by $5000 to my repairs due to AJ Grants wrong advice. Be very careful of this company.