AJ Grant Group

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AJ Grant Group

2.1

Difficult experience

This company was engaged by my insurer, SGIO, to assess water damage from a burst pipe in my bathroom wall. Everyone was friendly, but to my shock the report was to decline the claim. Turned out one of the factors leading to this decision was the use of my own plumber to fix the leak. The kicker is that the AJ Grant office said this was fine, but when I did so it was held against me.

Classy customer
    Classy customerMelbourne

Very poor quality repairs

AJ Grant restoration services were used by my Indurance company RACV for my property in June 2016.Their work was so pathetic that RACV is now sending another company paying thousands more dollars to fix all the problems again after 6 months !

samassaadasked

Hello
    First timer - is anyone having trouble getting someone from AJ GRANT to response or call back?
    I have an 88 year old man(father in-law) in tears his home has been destroyed by a burst pipe and we are running out of patience with the lack of communication from AJ GRANTS

AJ GrantAJ Grant GroupSend a private message