4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (248)
  • Job Satisfaction

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Outstanding customer service! Staff are so lovely and super helpful. I have been working with Demi for a while all of our major projects and she is an absolute legend. Would definitely recommend A&L.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

I work for a local builder and have found the team at A&L very pleasant and professional to deal with. Their prompt response is always appreciated. Great customer service and product knowledge.

Always on time

As a bulder on the Sunshine Coast A & L are always on time with the date i need for window and service and Katelyn that looks after our company and an asset to A & L

Nathan S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great helpful service

Excellent helpful service dealt with Jacqueline who explained products they could provide & what they could not - straight to the point. Put their chippy on the phone with my builder soughting out problems before they arose saving us time & $$$

Great service and product

Great communication and the staff were lovely, particularly Emma who was extremely helpful. I got 2 security screen doors, the quality of them seems great and they look fantastic. Selection of colours was somewhat limited as some aren't available in certain states. The exact Colourbond colour I wanted wasn't available, but the one I got looks really lovely anyway so I'm happy. Thanks!

Store LocationQueensland supplier - job on the Gold Coast
Luke C.

Luke C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed

We recently extended our house and purchased windows through Darren and his team at A&L. We loved the windows so much, we decided to replace all the windows in thew house. Their customer service, quality of window and cost were 2nd to none. Very happy with their service and the end product, feels like we are in a new home! Thanks Darren

Graham

Graham

Great product, pricing and service.

As a Builder in the south east cnr, I've had a great working relationship with A & L Windows for the last 20 years. It's a good product backed up with a great team like Darren and Rebecca. If there is ever an issue onsite they are happy to call by and resolve it with minimal fuss and down time. The service Dept also works really well and are very helpful. Well done A & L Windows . Graham

Store LocationQld
Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The service A&L provide is phenomenal, Demi responded to my request within the hour and had my issue sorted very quickly. It is hard to find Customer service like this!

Great Service

What a great service, very professional, good communication via telephone and emails with an excellent product that looks good on our new Hamptons home. We would recommend and definitely use again.

Store LocationSunshine Coast QLD

Janusz

JanuszSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent customer service, great pricing!

I'm a residential builder here in south east Queensland, have been using the service of A&L windows now for many years. I found the team at A&L windows a pleasure to deal with, always a fast turn around time at a great price. Would not hesitate to pass on their services on to other builders or the general public.

Store LocationQLD

Madison T.

Madison T.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and Reliable

From the moment I sent my first email regarding an issue with my front door I received a response within minutes. Had several follow up calls confirming a time for service and updates to ensure I would be home. Dan and Dan were then able to come out 2 days earlier then planned. Super friendly and efficient - highly recommend!

Store LocationSunshine Coast
Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, Great Product

Staff were easy to deal with, products work as they should. Problems were solved ASAP when we needed them to be. Would recommend to anyone looking at changing window fittings and doors.

Store LocationStapylton

Excellent service

The service from Jacqui O'Neil was exemplary. She followed up my order from start to finish. Very helpful right from the start, very efficient staff member, certainly a pleasure to deal with

Store LocationStapylton Qld
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys offer outstanding service!

Recently built and A&L for our windows/doors and we've been happy all round with their service.
The boys came to install some screen doors, they were awesome and took time to take care of another window issue without hesitation. Thanks Daniel & Erick for everything!

Store LocationQLD

Fantastic work from A&L

Firstly just want to say our job from A&L was only a small job in the scheme things but was a seamless process from your team.
Our dealings were with Lorna and she was tremendous to deal with. Polite, thourough and obviously knows her job inside and out. She is a great asset to your team.
To add to that the installer was also a pleasure to deal with and did a wonderful job.
We are really happy. Great work all round by A&L.

Carlo M

Carlo MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Can't say enough about Simon at A&L Windows. Simon came out to inspect a problem with our sliding windows and fixed them fantastically. Simon also explained how to alleviate future problems. Fantastic, professional service throughout.

Store LocationN/A
Dell

DellDarling Downs, QLD

Can’t say enough about Laura at A&L windows. Laura was so polite and professional when I needed to find the winder for our 10yr old windows. She had found them and had them in the post within an hour of my phone call. I received them in two days and can’t thank her enough. A wonderful company to do business with.

Store LocationStapylton Qld
GAVIN

GAVINSouth East Queensland, QLD

Daniel fitted out our palmview house then returned to fit a security door.The door settled and was catching so he returned and corrected the issue.Polite / prompt and very professional in his apraoach.Thanks mate.

Store LocationSTAPYLTON
Alan N Teena T.

Alan N Teena T.South East Queensland, QLD

Boutique Door installation

We had our boutique stacker sliding door installed today...Nev and Jordon were fabulous...not only does the door look great but they asked us questions to make sure it was going to be installed correctly for our flooring and gave us a run down of the door as the door is large and heavy...thanks Alan & Teena Teague

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationCame with our house build

Great Service

Great customer service and support when requesting spare parts / Window Locks at QLD Branch
parts sent out promptly will definitely use again.

Thank you A&L Windows for all your help
Larry

Store LocationQld

Ainsley S.

Ainsley S.asked

Can you advise how to restrict the window opening to 100ml for pool requirements

A&L M.A&L Windows

Hi Ainsley
Can you please advise what type of window ie Sliding, Awning (Wind out from bottom), Louvre, Double Hung (2 sashes that slide vertically) you are requring to restrict as each type requires a different method.
Regards Amy

Terry

Terryasked

I have a home built by kookaburra homes in Murry Bridge SA that has two A&L semi frame less showers installed. Both bathrooms get soaked by water coming from both sides of the shower doors. A shower screen is supposed to keep the bathroom floor dry. Is it faulty fitting or do all of your semi frame less shower screens let water soak bathroom floors?

Hi Terry,

Im based in QLD but will send this request to our S.A. Branch.

Can you email me on lfabian@alwindows.com.au with your address and contact details so i can give all the information.

Thanks so much , Customer Service Manager

Neville Jesseasked

Hi Neville here.
We had a home built by Indigo homes at Karalee QLD, handover June 2014. The Sliding Window Sashlock - QLD / NSW version has broken and fallen from the window when being closed. The window faces north and the sunlight has caused the plastic in the sashlock to become brittle and break. Is it still under warranty? If not how do I get the Sash lock replaced?

Hi,

Please email me your full address and i will arrange for a new one to be posted to you. lfabian@alwindows.com.au

Neville Jesse

Thank you for your prompt reply to my question. I am grateful for your help. Address as follows:
Mr N Jesse 121 Diamantina Circle Karalee 4306.

Hi Neville,

I will post you out a couple today. Just so you have some spares. They come with instructions.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager