• Return Claim MadeYes (20) · No
  • Job Satisfaction

Fraser B.

Fraser B.South East Queensland, QLD

Window Issue Resolved

How Company's react to product issues says a lot, and every company has them. A&L sent a gentleman called 'Irish' to our house to remedy a window closure issue. Not only did he resolve the concern we had but he noticed some other minor defects and remedied them as well. Polite, well mannered and most importantly wanting to help. Thank you A&L you have been a pleasure to deal with, and thank you Irish!

Raj Gosai

Raj Gosai South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service

Jacqueline has been so awesome and I'm really amazed with her expertise. One of my windows was damaged and she organised a replacement and promptly responded to my emails.

Store LocationPimpama QLD
Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible after service, terrible product

I had an installation date of 3rd December 2020. I ordered 5 doors. Out of those only 4 doors turned up on the day. Only 2 of those doors were installed correctly. I am still waiting on them to fix the other 2. I have a security door that I cannot lock and it can be opened by the push of a finger . The other security fly wire has gaps at the bottom , specially for the bugs to come in. I would not recommend this company or ever use them again . Very unhappy with the service they have provided .

Store LocationDandenong

Dawn

DawnGippsland, VIC

Fast and efficient service

Several of our double glazed windows became foggy.
One phone call to our builder and we received an email from A & L immediately requesting photos.
In spite of COVID restrictions the windows were all replaced quickly and efficiently and with a smile
Well done A & L Windows.

Store LocationMelbourne
W and K

W and KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Door Repair and Window Adjustment

Lorna C

Lorna CAU

Above and beyond

We had our doors installed and supplied back in 2009. It is now 2020 and due to my son falling against the door (superman style) we had a few problems with the wheels. These doors are 11 yrs old and had no problem until we damaged them. They have lived through 3 teens and two adults and all there friends parties etc. You just can't complain about that. The customers service is absolutely fabulous. They listen to our problems and fix the problem without delay. You really do not know a product or a company until you have had an issue. Well I can tell you they fix it and fix it with a smile on their face. I am pleasantly surprised how fantastic they are to deal with and how reasonable their prices are.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you to Simon for his work today

Thank you to Simon for his work today. Extremely pleasant and courteous. Very efficient in completing the maintenance at our place. With his overall approach he is a credit to your company. He was here 12 months ago and his demeanour has not changed. Thanks to a&l for allocating Simon to our maintenance job.
Regards Peter Fahey Halcyon Greens.

window winders replaced

Replaced my faulty window winders thanks to Lorraine, who made it quick and easy to help rectify the problem. As a builder l would continue using A&L, due to their service, quality and price.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

After a few calls with ongoing issues with two french doors, the problem was solved today in a matter of minutes with the expertise of Daniel & Michael.
It was an experience to witness these two guys using there skills.
I would certainly recommend A&L Windows because of there backup service.
Many thanks John & Anne Peck Site 232 Halcyon

Mario S.

Mario S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

Had a window installed by A&L that was broken by an outsider. Spoke to Rebecca who was prompt to get the job organised. There were some initial confusions due to somebody else managing this job, but Rebecca was quick to get this issues ironed out and resolve the matter!

Prem

PremGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refer Pictures attached this has been going for 3 months now all they say is provide more pictures

Updated Review as since last review - A&L Supervisor and the Team member called and they clarified the reasons for delay and their response has been swift.

**********************************************************************************************
Our house is nearing 2 years old not happy with the result.
Have been calling them since Late January 2020 all they need is more pictures still no result. Acknowledge Corina Virus delay however whenever i call them all they say is Mgmt is reviewing pictures. Possibly waiting for the window to rot- as during heavy rains water and moisture seeps through.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationUnless they fix the problem, I will definitely not be happy.
Andrew W.

Andrew W.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly & prompt service!

Just finished building a home and had a few issues with the Laundry sliding door. When A&L was contacted, they had a representative named Daniel come out within a few days to replace the whole door including to remember we had a doggy door installed with it. Thanks for the great service Daniel, very happy!

Thanks Daniel

Final service of our bifold doors and the tech was able to close out some ongoing concerns. Very happy with the tech and the fact our doors are now complete. Thank you

Store LocationBrisbane
Lorna F.A&L Windows

Hi Heath, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I have passed your feedback on to Daniel and the rest of the team. So wonderful to hear that he was able to assist you.
Regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

the r.

the r.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Had a winder die after 11 years and was a smooth replacement thanks a&l for your experience and good customer service i had my window locks replaced without hesitation to :)

Gbenga

GbengaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I needed to replace the cylinder door locks that I bought from the company because they had the same keys as some other doors locks that we have in the house. With no questions asked, the products were already packed by Jaqueline and kept with Jenifer in the Reception. Jenifer and Jacqueline response was professional and were able to provide positive response to my other enquiries. I was very impressed and pleased.

Store Location76 Quinns Hill Road East, Stapylton , QLD , 4207

RobnRhon

RobnRhonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Two perfect young gentlemen

Had some rectification work done to-day by Corey and Callum from A&L windows and doors. Two of the most polite young gentlemen we have had in our home. They are a credit not only to themselves but also the their company and owners.
Regards
Rob & Rhonda.

Store LocationHead office.
Paul

PaulNew South Wales

Fantastic product and service.

My whole house is fitted with A&L windows and doors, they are a fantastic product, very reliable and work really well. Jenny and the team at A&L windows and doors provide a very professional service.
Thanks, Keep up the great work.

Store LocationStapylton Queensland

Excellent service

Having built a home 4years ago, I had an issue with a chain winder. Spoke with Andy who was a pleasure to deal with and resolved the issue . Thanks Andy

Store LocationStapylton
Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Window latch

Thank you guys at A & L Windows. Very prompt and efficiently replaced our broken latch. Now our house is secured before we head overseas on our long overdue holiday. Thank you again.

Hi Peter,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. I have passed this on to Michelle and the rest of the A&L team.
Regards,
Lorna - Customer Service Manager QLD

Fast response

At our job at Daniel dr rochedale we had a issue with the door on the day of install ( travel damage to the jamb ) our contact at A&L windows went over and above without any fuss to have this repaired and completed the same day . Out standing work to Terrelle and her team thank you

Hi James,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. At A&L Windows we pride ourselves on customer service. I have passed your feedback on to Terrelle and the rest of the team.
Regards,
Lorna - Customer Service Manager QLD

Diana

Dianaasked

Hi , I moved in to an over 10 year old house and most of the windows don’t open , I’ve tried so many times with the keys they gave us.

Dyana

Hi Diana,

Would you be able to send across your details to Aftersales@alwindows.com.au so that our team could investigate and advise you?

SVP

SVPasked

We have a house built by Porter Davis with A & L sliding windows & doors throughout the house. We are experiencing issues with sliding windows. All the plastic sliding windows locks are either not working or have been broken while we have tried to unlock and open the windows. Can you please help us with replacement locks? Is it possible to get better quality metal locks? Also would you please send us instructions to replace these locks? Thank you for all your help in advance.

Hello,

Would you be able to send across your details to aftersales@alwindows.com.au? Team would be glad to help you out and assist with replacement as well.

Debbie T.

Debbie T.asked

I have a complaint about the service of A&L door.
I ask to replace a rotting wood window frame that is 5 years old.
Lorraine Barnett told me to pay the money for this up front, in October 2020.
quote 204262300.
not until Feb 17th she found out A&L do not make them any more and will have to refund. This should of been know before asking me to place a order.
Now I can't seem to get a refund even though she told me they would refund. Still waiting, and it is now end of March 2021.

Hi Debbie,

We really apologise for the inconvenience and will follow this up right away. We will certainly take on board your feedback and ensure no other customers are affected. I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss further

Get an answer from our members and A&L Windows representatives