A&L Windows

A&L Windows (page 3 of 28)

• Job Satisfaction

Kim S

Kim SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt Service

Thanks to Jacqueline for her prompt, friendly and efficient service. Highly recommend them to anyone and will use in future.

shane j.

shane j.South East Queensland, QLD

Great info and help

Thank you Jacqueline for your great service very polite thank you for the information about your windows and door locks. Happy new year.

Russell

RussellSouthwest, VIC

Rollers on sliding door

Thanks very much to the team at A&L for fixing a sliding door issue. They found the problem and was fixed back to new in no time.
Thanks again
Russell.

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Hi Russell, Glad the team was able to help you out. Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. Best regards,

Lorna Fabian - Customer service manger

Plan A Glass Aluminium

Plan A Glass Aluminium South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing was to much trouble

My first time dealing with A & L Windows and they were extremely helpfull. My endless questions and changes were never too much trouble for Jacqueline. Highly recommended.

Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

Receptionists and manager are extremely rude

Many calls were made with no call back before I went to A&L. Receptionists and manager are extremely rude (passive aggressive) and unhelpful. I left stuff at jobs sites before that never took more than minute to pickup but with A&L, they refused to return my $100 drink bottle that I left there the week before and end up putting a complaint against me with my employer cause they were 2 lazy to put on a PPE vest or get someone to walk 50 meters to get it. They never called me back as promises many times or return my property but had the time to call my employer which shows A&L true colours!

5 stars

Katey has great communication skills. Works well with related industries and always gets our schedules delivered on time. Would recommend as an example to other employees.

Gilroy

GilroyVictoria

Exceptional after sales service

The service team came out and resolved the issue with a double glazed windows that was out of warranty. Excellent.

Knowledgeable

Thank you to Jackeline for all her patience and product advice, I feel I am more knowledgeable having made a phone call on a few issues that now make sense

A defect to a delight

I found a defect in one of my windows a few years after I built and called A&L Stapylton.
They told me they would come and review it within the week.
They did come and remedy it just today.
The two tradesmen who came to complete the job, Rod and Eric were maybe the best I have encountered.
They were kind, they explained things, they were polite. But they were also very funny and it was so easy to be around them. Even our dog liked them.
They are a credit to your company.

Dalton

DaltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

My recent experience was seamless with A & L windows. From my first call with Kayla for a quote and information on fitted screens to installation by Dan who was thorough and careful. Dan also followed up with second visit. Highly recommended

Five stars

I've been using A&L for a number of years now as a builder. They offer a quality product at a very competitive price.
Bec looks after my orders there and she has a great understanding of the products A&L provide and goes out of her way to get quotes back and orders through in a timely fashion.
I couldn't be happier with the service they provide and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Perfect customer service

Great service from Jacqueline, amazing to deal with and she made everting about ordering the new screen door a breeze.
Thank you.

J Banks

J BanksVictoria

Poor customer service

My online enquiry to A&L was outsourced to another company who came and measured. They supplied us with Trend windows and not tinted as ordered, not happy. Don’t bother with them, A&L obviously didn’t want our money.

Jen

Jen Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Love my doors and windows and the service was excellent!

The service by A&L was excellent from pre sale to delivery, including the fly screen delivery and installation. The windows and doors were perfect and exactly what we ordered. I'm particularly in love with the double French doors!

Ramandeep SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic customer service. After sales not reachable in any forms

Guy comes to measure door size and fails big time. Wrong door sent for installation. Installer advises will get a call. Since then emails have been sent to aftersales with no response. Phn call is bounced to various departments but not the the right one. No communication from the after sales team side.
Pathetic support. Only good at making sales and getting money.

Hi Pradeep
I wish your team was as proactive on emails as you are on this site review.
I have sent a reminder email minutes before posting here for team to read. Hopefully they get to it tomorrow.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Company.

Thanks Jackie for all your help and advise it was much appreciated! You are a real asset to this company!

I would not hesitate in recommending this company and you to my family and friends!

Regards
G. Unwin.

W and K

W and KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Door Repair and Window Adjustment

Lachy

LachySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Demi was great with she took the time to explain each product.

I would highly recommend a visit to the display on the GC.

Brendan MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bec Philips

We would like to take this opportunity to Write this Review in relation to the first class service we have received from Bec Phillips , Senior Customer Service Representative. We are a very busy Boutique Residential Building company, The service Bec has given us is nothing more than first class. Dealing with Bec is such a pleasure, she makes our job that much easier . Bec is extremely efficient in returning emails , phone calls and getting quotes sent back through in record time. whether it be a revised quote or a simple question in relation to a job or product, Bec's efficiency in getting back to me quickly and efficiency is simple awesome .

You are very welcome . Thank you

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product and Good Service

We have used A&L Windows for several years and have always received great service and a quality product. Bec our customer service representative has exceptional product knowledge and provides a very efficient turn around time for our quoting and ordering. Our territory manager Haley is always checking in to ensure everything is running smoothly and updating us on new products and trends. I do not have any hesitation in recommending A&L to our clients.

Diana

Dianaasked

Hi , I moved in to an over 10 year old house and most of the windows don’t open , I’ve tried so many times with the keys they gave us.

Dyana

Hi Diana,

Would you be able to send across your details to Aftersales@alwindows.com.au so that our team could investigate and advise you?

SVP

SVPasked

We have a house built by Porter Davis with A & L sliding windows & doors throughout the house. We are experiencing issues with sliding windows. All the plastic sliding windows locks are either not working or have been broken while we have tried to unlock and open the windows. Can you please help us with replacement locks? Is it possible to get better quality metal locks? Also would you please send us instructions to replace these locks? Thank you for all your help in advance.

Hello,

Would you be able to send across your details to aftersales@alwindows.com.au? Team would be glad to help you out and assist with replacement as well.

Debbie T.

Debbie T.asked

I have a complaint about the service of A&L door.
I ask to replace a rotting wood window frame that is 5 years old.
Lorraine Barnett told me to pay the money for this up front, in October 2020.
quote 204262300.
not until Feb 17th she found out A&L do not make them any more and will have to refund. This should of been know before asking me to place a order.
Now I can't seem to get a refund even though she told me they would refund. Still waiting, and it is now end of March 2021.

Hi Debbie,

We really apologise for the inconvenience and will follow this up right away. We will certainly take on board your feedback and ensure no other customers are affected. I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss further

Get an answer from our members and A&L Windows representatives