A&L Windows

A&L Windows (page 3 of 23)

4.3

• Job Satisfaction

Thanks Daniel

Final service of our bifold doors and the tech was able to close out some ongoing concerns. Very happy with the tech and the fact our doors are now complete. Thank you

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Hi Heath, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I have passed your feedback on to Daniel and the rest of the team. So wonderful to hear that he was able to assist you.
Regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

ChristopherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer service

I would like to thank Jacqueline for her prompt service in providing me with the materials I needed for my repair job right away. From the moment of my first call to A&L to when I was told the items were waiting for pick up was only about 2 hours.

Thanks a lot, Lorna

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great screen door

Waiting for our front door screen to be installed, call window set for 0630-0900. Callam called us from the front gate at 0645 and job done by 0715 ! How good was that. Door looks great and installation was efficient. Callam vacuumed the wood shavings too! Previous window glazing job done professionally as well.

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service in Difficult Times

Mortice lock stopped working, A&L were very responsive scheduling service call, due to lockdown couldn’t happen but they posted out (even under lockdown) a replacement lock which I was able to install myself. Very happy! Great service!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistantly great service

I have been dealing with A & L for a number of years as an employee of a large residential home builder in QLD. Gina our dedicated service officer is always going beyond the call of duty to deliver great consistant service. This is a key factor to helping us deliver the same great service to our own customers. Thanks Gina and team A & L

Perfect

I’d like to give a big thank you to Katelyn M. She is absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Always willing to help out when it’s needed the most. I would have to say Katelyn is Great asset to the A&L team.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Business Partner to work with

I have been working with A&L for many years now, as one of our trusted business partners. Darren and Gina have always been an absolute pleasure to deal with in terms of both Sales and Technical assistance. They are both extremely knowledgeable, responsive, helpful and dedicated, making my job easier, and most of all helping our customers. Thank you team!

Monika

MonikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A&L SERVICE REVIEW

Corey and Nev came to our property in Gatton
very friendly, professional, clean and quick.
explain what they were doing
Insulating all Security screens and Doors.
Thank you for a job well done.
Be safe

Claws

ClawsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After Sales Perfection

I'd like to say a big "thank you" to the A&L Windows team.
Recently I had cause to contact A&L Windows regarding a service requirement - the team were extremely helpful and the request was resolved.
Well done to everyone involved.

Peter

Peter

A great service from start to finish.

We would like to thank Jacqueline & Laura from the A&L Internal Sales team in Brisbane for their friendly and prompt information and quotes regarding our sliding door fly screens. What was even more amazing was that Andy drove from Brisbane to Harrington (NSW) to install them. Andy had just driven over 600km's and installed the four screens to a very high standard. We would like to thank all three of you for a fantastic service.
Kerrie & Peter
Harrington NSW

Great customer service

Jacqueline was really helpful throughout the whole window ordering process and very quick to reply to any questions I had

Thank you very much Jacqueline and the whole A&L team

Job done

Daniel was great - fixed the problem right up. Now I’m just filling words to get to the thirty it says I have to have to be able to post this

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Great service and awesome products

I have used A&L windows at my house. Service from them was fantastic particularly Daniel Brecknell was awesome. He gave me some good advice and his finishes were perfect. I totally recommend A&L windows.

Great onsite service

I'm in the building industry, and use A&L windows. Their customer support officer, Katey Moore is fantastic!!!! ever helpful and has a great product knowledge.

The onsite service division is similar, particularly Daniel Brecknell. Dan regularly goes over and above onsite and is very obliging for any extras that may pop up from time to time.

ElleS

ElleSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Darren!

We speak with Darren on a regular basis; he is always genuinely helpful and nothing is too much trouble - the information we receive goes above & beyond the expectation. Very much appreciated.

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good experience.

Shocking everything! It took 6 months and upwards of 10 hours of my own communication, misdirection, and liasing (all of which I had to initiate) with staff on all levels from the bottom to the top, to get a screen door reinstalled. Initially, the door looked terrible. Scratches, gaps, dints, slants, the works! (I wish I could add photos) Then they blamed the builder of the house for not making the door square. Today it was finally completed. The only plus were the two gentleman that installed it were professional and knew what they were doing. I would not recommend, and as an organisation, would suggest they take a look at their training of employees, and internal communication protocols. Disgrace!

• +5

Great Service

I called and spoke with Lisa Egan who promptly sent me a quote for fly screens to my house, it was a quick easy service. I would highly recommend this company.
Thank you!

Valued Customer

Valued CustomerHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Service

I deal with Craig Crossley on a daily basis, his deminor is exceptional and no issue big or small is ever an problem. Craig always responds with an answer in a timely manner and is always on hand to assist wherever he can. It has been a pleasure since he has been on board.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service.

I deal with Katelyn Moore on a weekly basis and her service and communication is awesome. She is always happy to help prompt with her quotes. She also keeps me updated on quote status if there is a delay.

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Good solution to our problem

We needed screens that met regulatory standards as windows overlooked a pool. However, we didn't want to overspend or interrupt the views. We got a speedy, friendly service from the A&L team (Katelyn) and very happy with the product now it has been installed.