A&L Windows

A&L Windows (page 3 of 14)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (261)
  • Job Satisfaction

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistantly great service

I have been dealing with A & L for a number of years as an employee of a large residential home builder in QLD. Gina our dedicated service officer is always going beyond the call of duty to deliver great consistant service. This is a key factor to helping us deliver the same great service to our own customers. Thanks Gina and team A & L

Perfect

I’d like to give a big thank you to Katelyn M. She is absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Always willing to help out when it’s needed the most. I would have to say Katelyn is Great asset to the A&L team.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Business Partner to work with

I have been working with A&L for many years now, as one of our trusted business partners. Darren and Gina have always been an absolute pleasure to deal with in terms of both Sales and Technical assistance. They are both extremely knowledgeable, responsive, helpful and dedicated, making my job easier, and most of all helping our customers. Thank you team!

Claws

ClawsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After Sales Perfection

I'd like to say a big "thank you" to the A&L Windows team.
Recently I had cause to contact A&L Windows regarding a service requirement - the team were extremely helpful and the request was resolved.
Well done to everyone involved.

Peter

Peter

A great service from start to finish.

We would like to thank Jacqueline & Laura from the A&L Internal Sales team in Brisbane for their friendly and prompt information and quotes regarding our sliding door fly screens. What was even more amazing was that Andy drove from Brisbane to Harrington (NSW) to install them. Andy had just driven over 600km's and installed the four screens to a very high standard. We would like to thank all three of you for a fantastic service.
Kerrie & Peter
Harrington NSW

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Great service and awesome products

I have used A&L windows at my house. Service from them was fantastic particularly Daniel Brecknell was awesome. He gave me some good advice and his finishes were perfect. I totally recommend A&L windows.

ElleS

ElleSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Darren!

We speak with Darren on a regular basis; he is always genuinely helpful and nothing is too much trouble - the information we receive goes above & beyond the expectation. Very much appreciated.

Great Service

I called and spoke with Lisa Egan who promptly sent me a quote for fly screens to my house, it was a quick easy service. I would highly recommend this company.
Thank you!

Valued Customer

Valued CustomerHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Service

I deal with Craig Crossley on a daily basis, his deminor is exceptional and no issue big or small is ever an problem. Craig always responds with an answer in a timely manner and is always on hand to assist wherever he can. It has been a pleasure since he has been on board.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service.

I deal with Katelyn Moore on a weekly basis and her service and communication is awesome. She is always happy to help prompt with her quotes. She also keeps me updated on quote status if there is a delay.

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Good solution to our problem

We needed screens that met regulatory standards as windows overlooked a pool. However, we didn't want to overspend or interrupt the views. We got a speedy, friendly service from the A&L team (Katelyn) and very happy with the product now it has been installed.

Dom B.

Dom B.Sydney, NSW

Excellence customer care

We just purchased the house that is about 3 years old fitted with A&L windows and doors. While the sliding doors still run smoothly, some window sliding doors are a bit hard to slide. When contact A&L head office, I talked to Michelle Edie who is very friendly and helpful. She explained to me the reason and sent to me some parts for repairing window sliding trouble. I was surprised and happy for the level of services that I have received. Excellence customer care.

Alex Wolter

Alex WolterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service second to none.

Deal with Emma @ A&L on a weekly basis on an average of 60 homes per year.
Customer service is excellent, prompt replies, quick turn around with quotes and always happy to answer even the silliest of questions.

Excellent service

Excellent service from our account manager, there's a lot of moving parts in building however having professional account manager who has the technical knowledge goes a long way in supporting the builders achieve a positive outcome.

Lorna F.A&L Windows

So helpful. Great product!

We used A&L windows for security screens on our windows. The service was fast, efficient and hassle free. The customer service staff (Jacqueline and Michelle) are also so friendly and helpful.

Find out how A&L Windows compares to other Door & Window Shops

Fast accurate service every time

Our representative, Laura, is always happy to help, answer questions and provides us with quick and accurate pricing every time.
Incredibly happy with her service every time and always provides detailed and informative quotes with exactly what we need.

Croker's Glass Pty Ltd

Croker's Glass Pty LtdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Andy helped out with some products we required. He provided us with excellent, efficient service and went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied with our dealings with A&L.
Much appreciated.

Julie

JulieMurray Region, NSW

Great company

Required a spared part being wheels for a 2nd A & L door we purchased from elsewhere. Staff know their product and supplied the correct part we received in 24 hours

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and support

Our company has been working with A and L for years now. On time delivery and great customer support from Hayley means a hassle free process from start to finish. I would highly recommended working with the team on your next project.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Advice and service

We use A&L regularly. Ben looks after our jobs and whenever we need help or advice he has always come through for us. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic, it is always a pleasure to have him onsite.