A&L Windows

A&L Windows (page 4 of 23)

4.3

• Job Satisfaction

sarat

saratQueensland

excellent service

I am working as an estimator, and my first point of contact is Katelyn Moore @Internal Sales is damn quick at responding to your queries and a good customer service. Overall excellent service. :).

Dom B.

Dom B.Sydney, NSW

Excellence customer care

We just purchased the house that is about 3 years old fitted with A&L windows and doors. While the sliding doors still run smoothly, some window sliding doors are a bit hard to slide. When contact A&L head office, I talked to Michelle Edie who is very friendly and helpful. She explained to me the reason and sent to me some parts for repairing window sliding trouble. I was surprised and happy for the level of services that I have received. Excellence customer care.

Chris Taylor

Chris TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top notch service.

I have been a site supervisor at Landmark building fans developments for 2.5 years now, and my first point of contact is Emma Cluff. I can’t speak highly enough about Emma’s professionalism and her work ethic. I know if I ever have any troubles onsite I will have a same day response and solution. Emma goes above and beyond and I would highly recommend her and the whole A&L windows team.

Greatly appreciated
Chris Taylor
Site supervisor Landmark Building and Developments

Alex Wolter

Alex WolterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service second to none.

Deal with Emma @ A&L on a weekly basis on an average of 60 homes per year.
Customer service is excellent, prompt replies, quick turn around with quotes and always happy to answer even the silliest of questions.

Excellent service

Excellent service from our account manager, there's a lot of moving parts in building however having professional account manager who has the technical knowledge goes a long way in supporting the builders achieve a positive outcome.

Lorna F.A&L Windows

So helpful. Great product!

We used A&L windows for security screens on our windows. The service was fast, efficient and hassle free. The customer service staff (Jacqueline and Michelle) are also so friendly and helpful.

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Fast accurate service every time

Our representative, Laura, is always happy to help, answer questions and provides us with quick and accurate pricing every time.
Incredibly happy with her service every time and always provides detailed and informative quotes with exactly what we need.

Croker's Glass Pty Ltd

Croker's Glass Pty LtdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Andy helped out with some products we required. He provided us with excellent, efficient service and went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied with our dealings with A&L.
Much appreciated.

Julie

JulieMurray Region, NSW

Great company

Required a spared part being wheels for a 2nd A & L door we purchased from elsewhere. Staff know their product and supplied the correct part we received in 24 hours

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and support

Our company has been working with A and L for years now. On time delivery and great customer support from Hayley means a hassle free process from start to finish. I would highly recommended working with the team on your next project.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Advice and service

We use A&L regularly. Ben looks after our jobs and whenever we need help or advice he has always come through for us. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic, it is always a pleasure to have him onsite.

Great service. Great Job

We had security screens installed by Ben. He came and measured, quoted and installed them . The screens are fantastic and Ben was wonderful. Thoroughly recommend A and L windows and the work done by Ben.

Gayle keenan

Gayle keenanSouthwest, VIC

Window replacement

It is so great to deal with a company that cares about customers. My concern was investigated and followed up promptly. On the day the window was replaced I was phoned with the exact time they would arrive which was great.

Kate Hall

Kate HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with the outcome

I had a lovely guy called Ben come out and fit a laundry screen door at my place. I was very very please with not only his knowledge of the product but his courteous manner and effective insulation. If I need anything else done, I will be contacting A & L first and asking for Ben. So happy. Thank you .

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement window lock

I needed a new lock so contacted A and L windows . The staff were very helpful and arranged to have the lock sent that day .great service and look forward to using them again

Jesse Watson

Jesse WatsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

We had a Bi-Fold Window Installed by Ben Kennan from A & L Windows, it is an excellent addition to our Kitchen and we couldn't be more happy with it. Thank you to Ben and the team at A & L Windows

Great Service

Demi from internal sales does a great job communicating swiftly and effectively. She promptly answers questions and resolves any possible issues before they make it to site. Great service, thank you.

Gents

GentsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Katelyn @ A&L’s service department. Always replies promptly and has a good knowledge of the product. She is great with our customers and priorities issues when required. Thanks again for your great service!

michael f

michael f

New window locks

We purchased a home that’s 9 years old
and a few of the window locks had been broken . I called to get some replacements and spoke with Lorna who advised me on the new A&L lock. I purchased enough to do all our windows and they arrived a few days later. They were easy to put on and a lot better then the previous ones. Great product and customer service . Thanks A&L.

Good Customer After Care

Thanks to A & L for great after care service - I thought I would be in for big dollars to make my windows work / slide easily and was delighted that a small part makes all the difference, they are like new, Jacqueline was very helpful - Good Customer After Care