A&L Windows

A&L Windows (page 4 of 28)

• Job Satisfaction

Excellent Service

Demi from A&L windows has been extremely helpful with swift responses and is more accommodating when it comes to pricing the windows, great attention to detail. Exceptional service overall.

2 legends

2 legends Taylor and Mark from Brisbane helped me unload a massive door at a Woolgoolga site today when I couldn't deliver it myself.
Didn't have to help me at all but didn't hesitate to offer me a hand.
Thanks guys.

Adnan

AdnanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and very helpful staff

The windows were delivered on time, product is of great quality and help from staff was amazing all the way.

anaAU

Terrible customer service

I called A & L Windows 11 days ago and forwarded an email to after sales as requested. As I hadn’t heard back from anyone I onforwarded my email to someone else to get assistance. My email has been hand balled to various people and I still haven’t received a response. I am not impressed with the endless wait to hear back from someone.

Hi Pradeep,
A copy of my email has already been forwarded to aftersales@alwindows.com.au on the 27/10/20 and you forwarded my email to Chris Fernando Pulle on the 4/11/20. You were cc'd in one of the emails on the 30-11-20 by Lorna Fabian.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product & Service

Fast and easy process from ordering to install they even accommodated my hard to work around times of availability. Beautiful Product, Professional Service, Great Installation. Highly recommend A&L Windows

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lisa G is an asset to the A&L Windows team, always helpful, always prompt. Pleasure working with you Lisa, thanks for your help.

Fantastic service

A&L have a fantastic support team fully dedicated to their customers as well as the end users of their product. A big thank you to Katie who understands the product and goes above and beyond to provide excellent service and suport.
Thanks to the whole team at A&L!!

Amanda Conlan

Amanda ConlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would like to say thank you to Jacquline in the spare parts dept for her assistance guiding me through the online website. She was very patient and helpful.

Kelli V.

Kelli V.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Beautiful Windows

Emma from A & L has been extremely helpful while organising an entire new house builds worth of windows and screens. Her communication is clear, very polite, professional and prompt. She is wonderful to work with. The A & L windows are beautifully designed and made. Highly recommend!

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I needed to replace a couple of damaged screens and Demi at A&L couldn't have been more helpful. I really appreciated the prompt responses and communication. Not only was the service excellent but the price was most welcome too!

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

i have been dealing with Katelyn for a while now and she is absolutely amazing. nothing is ever too much of a effort or problem. her professionalism and customer service are second to none. she is an assest to A & L windows. thank you and keep up the great work.

mark h.

mark h.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service, Highly recommend

From the initial call to A&L Windows the help & support was professional & prompt.
Demi kept me informed all the way through a smooth process to job completion.
A&L Windows sets the bar in service & customer relations that all companies should try to achieve.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service with a smile

Great products and assistance from Jacklyn, well worth the visit to the showroom, highly recommend A& L and great customer service

Excellent Service, Helpful Positive Team

The service A&L provide is great, enquiries and issues are responded to and sorted very quickly…. It is hard to find Customer service like this. Lisa Shanks go's above an beyond to help out where ever she can. Highly recommend A&L Windows.

R Kinnane

R KinnaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!!

I phoned A&L to help with a purchase I couldn’t complete on the web site. Their service was great having me sorted in no time. I would highly recommend them

Excellent Customer Service

I have been dealing with Kayla to purchase some spare parts, Kayla went above and beyond, and her customer service was excellent. She spoke to a tech on my behalf, arranged photos and always returned my calls when she said that she would. A great experience!! Thank you Kayla :)

Patrick M.

Patrick M.Sydney, NSW

I have been dealing with Katelyn and she could not have been more helpful. she knows her products and identified my needs quickly. Great job and thanks again for the prompt and wonderful service. Pat

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Reliable excellent service

A&L Windows are reliable keeping to their commitments & quality
A special mention for unbelievable excellent service from Lisa Shanks always prompt in replying making it seem effortless with her organisational skills.

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Great looking windows for a good price.

Good quality and cheap windows. Penny is great to deal with. Only thing I could pick at is the black plastic flashing on the window is sometimes set back from the front face of the frame.

Chris Taylor

Chris TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

I’d like to Thank Emma agin in such outstanding work as all ways, I had a situation on a site this week and it was dealt with the upmost highest priority by Emma fora perfect outcome as always. Special thanks to the tech Irish who this was assigned to for a quick turn around and being able to address onsite. He said it was nothing and a quick fix but to me it was everything on the day for him to solve it.

Thanks again for such out standing work.

Regards
Chris Taylor
Landmark Supervisor

A&L M.A&L Windows

Diana

Dianaasked

Hi , I moved in to an over 10 year old house and most of the windows don’t open , I’ve tried so many times with the keys they gave us.

Dyana

Hi Diana,

Would you be able to send across your details to Aftersales@alwindows.com.au so that our team could investigate and advise you?

SVP

SVPasked

We have a house built by Porter Davis with A & L sliding windows & doors throughout the house. We are experiencing issues with sliding windows. All the plastic sliding windows locks are either not working or have been broken while we have tried to unlock and open the windows. Can you please help us with replacement locks? Is it possible to get better quality metal locks? Also would you please send us instructions to replace these locks? Thank you for all your help in advance.

Hello,

Would you be able to send across your details to aftersales@alwindows.com.au? Team would be glad to help you out and assist with replacement as well.

Debbie T.

Debbie T.asked

I have a complaint about the service of A&L door.
I ask to replace a rotting wood window frame that is 5 years old.
Lorraine Barnett told me to pay the money for this up front, in October 2020.
quote 204262300.
not until Feb 17th she found out A&L do not make them any more and will have to refund. This should of been know before asking me to place a order.
Now I can't seem to get a refund even though she told me they would refund. Still waiting, and it is now end of March 2021.

Hi Debbie,

We really apologise for the inconvenience and will follow this up right away. We will certainly take on board your feedback and ensure no other customers are affected. I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss further

Get an answer from our members and A&L Windows representatives