Quote for security doors

I rang for quote for security doors, said they would get back to me.
I rang again after a week, was advised it takes 2 weeks or longer to get a quote sorry we forgot to tell you.
I rang another company had 4 doors measured and installed in 10 days.

Aurora

AuroraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Door Still Not Fixed after 12 Months of Issues

i've found staff to be very friendly over the phone and in person, however we have had issues with our bifold door since installed over 12 months ago. We have had a number of people out who have fixed it each time but unfortunately issue reoccurs shortly after. I have made a number of phone calls to try to get it fixed but now I'm getting no response. I have been extremely patient.....Can somebody please come and fix the door??

A&L M.A&L Windows

Disappointing quality and poor fitting

This will be second callout, first to replace faulty beading on 4 windows and now to replace 2 windows as has has leaked causing condensation build up.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how A&L Windows compares to other Door & Window Shops

Trim falling off, double glaze condensation, swollen sill

I have had your representative out three times to repair the trim, on the last occasion, he cracked the outside pane of the double glazing. It took two months for him to return, and only after I complained to my builder. That pane now condenses between the two panes and the sill is swollen from the moisture. I would like it repaired or replaced.

BezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased my new home and every window winder is buggered.

Ed16

Ed16Werribee

Double glazing

Got a&l double glazed windows on our new build to help block out street noise however it seems to be pointless as we can still hear just as much as ever. Very disappointing as we now have to pay even more for another solution

TUK74Gosford area

Bunch of Donkeys!

A&L M.A&L Windows

It was not our intention to distort the truth, sincere apologies once again for the unpleasant experience you have had.

mjvr79

mjvr79Gold Coast

A&L Fly / Barrier Screens

PWaulkerSydney, NSW

Drafty Stacker Doors

Have just been in my newly built GJ Gardner house since Dec-16 and with the weather changing to windy conditions here at Goulburn I've wondered why the aircon keeps cutting in. The reason is because the stacker doors have wind billowing through the top of the doors. We have 4 moving stacker doors that translates to 4 off 40mm x 15mm "holes" at the tops that literally blow out candles every night. Appears not enough R&D into these doors where this would have been picked up and remedied with seals.

PWaulker

Still waiting for a positive outcome from my review. Communications have gone cold.

A&L M.A&L Windows

Apologies for the delay, unfortunately we were unable to identify any issues from the photos alone and will need to inspect the product as discussed with our sales representative. Thank you for the opportunity to investigate further.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how A&L Windows compares to other Door & Window Shops

Alan

AlanCRACE, ACT

A&L Windows Follow-up on Warranty.

It has taken six months of persistent prompting and repeated reminders by email and phone - A&L have finally made good their promise to replace under warranty the most recent of three cracked and broken double glazed windows. I'd like to say that we are "satisfied", but given the stress involved the best I can say we are "relieved". Our rating is improved, but honestly I cannot rate this experience as satisfactory because it has been and stressful.

Hang up the phone with no reply

The staff just trying to say "I'm struggle with you voice"but actually I spoke very loudly like shout already. What's more, they said call me back for the service day, however, NO reply, NO contact! Receptionist even hang up the phone! How rude of this behaviour!

SVP

SVPasked

We have a house built by Porter Davis with A & L sliding windows & doors throughout the house. We are experiencing issues with sliding windows. All the plastic sliding windows locks are either not working or have been broken while we have tried to unlock and open the windows. Can you please help us with replacement locks? Is it possible to get better quality metal locks? Also would you please send us instructions to replace these locks? Thank you for all your help in advance.

PradaA&L Windows

Hello,

Would you be able to send across your details to aftersales@alwindows.com.au? Team would be glad to help you out and assist with replacement as well.

Team Leader After Sales

Debbie T.

Debbie T.asked

I have a complaint about the service of A&L door.
I ask to replace a rotting wood window frame that is 5 years old.
Lorraine Barnett told me to pay the money for this up front, in October 2020.
quote 204262300.
not until Feb 17th she found out A&L do not make them any more and will have to refund. This should of been know before asking me to place a order.
Now I can't seem to get a refund even though she told me they would refund. Still waiting, and it is now end of March 2021.

PradaA&L Windows

Hi Debbie,

We really apologise for the inconvenience and will follow this up right away. We will certainly take on board your feedback and ensure no other customers are affected. I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss further

Team Leader After Sales

Lorraine W

Lorraine Wasked

Hello, we have just purchased a 6 year old house with A&L locks on all windows. Unfortunately, none of the keys we were given lock/unlock the sliding or windout windows. Is there any way we can get replacement keys? Thankyou Lorraine

Ken crow
Ken crow

I would contact A and L windows they shall be able to assist you either with keys that fit or new barrels and keys to assist with the windows and sliders

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Hi Lorraine,

You can email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au, please include your full property address and i will assist you with a solution.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager