• Job Satisfaction

W and KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Door Repair and Window Adjustment

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you to Simon for his work today

Thank you to Simon for his work today. Extremely pleasant and courteous. Very efficient in completing the maintenance at our place. With his overall approach he is a credit to your company. He was here 12 months ago and his demeanour has not changed. Thanks to a&l for allocating Simon to our maintenance job.
Regards Peter Fahey Halcyon Greens.

MurmanNorth Western Region, NSW

Customer service

I have found Martina to be pleasant and very proactive when dealing with any issues.
She has always been positive and have found her to move on any request that I have asked of her.
I think Martina is a asset to you and look forward to working with her in the future.

Okay

Richard

RichardNorth Western Region, NSW

Customer service

I would like to commend Martina on her positive and proactive attitude towards me and any issues I had that needed addressing.
She can do attitude and happy manner is a pleasure to work with,
I look forward to working with her in the future.

Liz Brown

Liz BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Installation of pet mesh fly screen's

Nev and Erik did a superb job of installing fly screens to 3 sets of doors. I found there details on the Windows frames.
Prompt delivery and communication.
Price was competitive too.
Would definately recommend this business.
Good job.

Hi Liz,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our service technician's, Nev & Erik were able to assist you on site. I have passed your feedback on to them.
Regards,
Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Silicone man

Silicone man

Very good alum frames

No problems with drainage complete unit glaze to code Australian dry glaze or wet glaze silicone or rubber gasget waterproof trims to any precast strong build frames colours to match

Shopper

Shopper

Great customer service

I would like to thank Grant, your Technician, from A&L Windows for his advice and expertise on rectifying an issue with our sliding door onto our outdoor living area. He arrived at our home on the arranged time, and quickly rectified the problem with the door. He was polite, knowledgeable and also demonstrated to us how to remove several of the A&L flyscreens. Jana and Katelyn were also very helpful with booking in the Technician.

rushie

rushie

We have just rented a brand new townhouse and the large concertina door was squeaking and lock not working well. Grant and Neville came when they said they were going to and fixed it without any problems.

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Terrelle is a life saver

Working in a fast paced environment, I need a fast response time and Terrelle always delivers. Knowledgable and always helpful, the A&L staff continue to provide all the assistance I need.

September 6th 2019 Update: Super fast

Katelyn has been very attentive in the absence of our usualy rep. The speed in which quotes are provided means I don't have to re-visit my work which saves me time.

Johan

JohanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and excellent service

We’ve installed A&L windows when we’ve built in 2012 and given the great products, decided to install security screens (Bella) now. Looking amazing. Thanks to Neville for his great service

Les Sparkes

Les SparkesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied with final result

Had top hinge replaced to awning sash, internal sales very helpful and obliging.....Simon attended to the job very switched on trades person, fixed in no time in a courteous manner!. Only disappointing aspect to the ordeal was obtaining an accurate time for when the work was to be executed...told originally advised last Friday booked for Monday 13/05,rang Friday to final confirm assured all good and to receive text or phone call, NEITHER happened!...contacted again Monday advised scheduled for Tuesday with same confirmation procedure, then Simon arrived late on Monday afternoon, lucky I was home as not expected!.
Les

Job Satisfaction

redwood249South East Queensland, QLD

I emailed them to ask for assistance, no reply. My windows are all A & L windows (7 years) and to be frank they do not fit well, they are metal wind out windows and the ratchets are not working properly on two windows. One sliding window even has the lock upside down.

****Since posting this review A&L have gone out of their way to help me.

A&L M.A&L Windows

No worries at all. Glad we could help out and sorry about the lost email. Please contact me if you have any further issues.

Best regards, Customer Service Manager - Lorna Fabian

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with windows

Great customer service and prompt response to retro window fit and screen fit out.
Neville was great on-site and very professional.
Windows all were serviced well . As requested I received a call 1 hr before Neville turned up and was very efficient leaving no mess and a quality job.

Greg Melvin

Greg MelvinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

Great slide system on the windows, easy clean, easy to repair, parts can be posted to you no problem, doors still smooth after 12 years as a rental property. Jacqueline O’Neill and reception only to happy to help.

Tim

Tim

Great job by service tech

Daniel from A&L windows did a great job replacing a smashed window at my property in Beerwah on Tues 26 Feb Turned up at time agreed with the office, was professional and polite at all times. Couldn’t even tell he was there. Would defiantly recommend.

Job Satisfaction

KylieLiam

KylieLiamAU

After Sales Help Wonderful

I have had problems with my older style sash window locks. I contacted A&L windows spare parts to replace one that had broken. They quickly sent me out a new style replacement without hesitation. The key wasn't posted with it by accident. I contacted them again to send a key and said how good the new locks were. Ryan said he will send me a few more. Couldn't be more pleased with A&L's after sales service. Many thanks.

Great Service

12 years after installation, some of the windows needed new sash guides. Within in a very short time of correctly identifying the correct part, they were on their way in a padded post pack. The day after they arrived, I was installing the guides with no difficulties. A perfect match! Easy to install. Great Service

Absolute care to detail

Have built many residential units of recent year and always have used A&L windows. They always come when they say they are coming, the screens are fitted professionally to their windows and they take the extra care to ensure the swinging security doors fit the openings perfectly.

The windows have stood the test of time in relation to locking mechanism and usability. Highly recommend.

Hi Maurie,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are really pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received.
Regards,
Lorna - Customer Service Manager - Showroom

Aron

AronMelbourne

Quick & Prompt quotes and design advice from A & L Dandenong

We approached the team at Dandenong for design advice and quote for our new home and the sales consultant -Mr.Toye was really helpful and patient with the changes we made each time.Also the display at their office helped us to envisage the look we were after. Highly recommend the Dandenong team at this stage.

Joe D

Joe DChirnside Park

A&L Deliver!

A&L Windows supplied our builder with all our awning windows and boutique stacking doors to our new home. We are happy with all our products and especially the service to all products prior to handover.

SVP

SVPasked

We have a house built by Porter Davis with A & L sliding windows & doors throughout the house. We are experiencing issues with sliding windows. All the plastic sliding windows locks are either not working or have been broken while we have tried to unlock and open the windows. Can you please help us with replacement locks? Is it possible to get better quality metal locks? Also would you please send us instructions to replace these locks? Thank you for all your help in advance.

Hello,

Would you be able to send across your details to aftersales@alwindows.com.au? Team would be glad to help you out and assist with replacement as well.

Team Leader After Sales

Debbie T.

Debbie T.asked

I have a complaint about the service of A&L door.
I ask to replace a rotting wood window frame that is 5 years old.
Lorraine Barnett told me to pay the money for this up front, in October 2020.
quote 204262300.
not until Feb 17th she found out A&L do not make them any more and will have to refund. This should of been know before asking me to place a order.
Now I can't seem to get a refund even though she told me they would refund. Still waiting, and it is now end of March 2021.

Hi Debbie,

We really apologise for the inconvenience and will follow this up right away. We will certainly take on board your feedback and ensure no other customers are affected. I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss further

Team Leader After Sales

Lorraine W

Lorraine Wasked

Hello, we have just purchased a 6 year old house with A&L locks on all windows. Unfortunately, none of the keys we were given lock/unlock the sliding or windout windows. Is there any way we can get replacement keys? Thankyou Lorraine

Ken crow
Ken crow

I would contact A and L windows they shall be able to assist you either with keys that fit or new barrels and keys to assist with the windows and sliders

Hi Lorraine,

You can email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au, please include your full property address and i will assist you with a solution.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager