• Job Satisfaction

Excellent product and service!

We are very happy with our flyscreens from A&L. The people who came to install them were very professional and efficient. The flyscreens are terrific and well-suited to our home and needs.
Thank you!

Delivery

Had my second window delivery from A&L windows Dave J & Chris M yesterday
I was Very happy with their attitude & service Very helpful .

Raj Gosai

Raj Gosai South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service

Jacqueline has been so awesome and I'm really amazed with her expertise. One of my windows was damaged and she organised a replacement and promptly responded to my emails.

RKJ and BKJ

RKJ and BKJ

Lockable catch for sliding window

Needed a replacement for a catch which broke after 6 years (UV deterioration). The new design is a bit different - simple to put onto the window without use of tools (once the old one is removed).

Lorraine W

Lorraine WGippsland, VIC

Window keys

Recently brought a 6 year old house with no keys for any windows. Contacted A&L for advice. Emma sent keys via express post that fit perfectly, enabling us to get much needed fresh air. Thanks for all your help Emma.

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Window runners

We rang A&L for what we thought was the impossible request.But how wrong were we, Kayla was the best She came to our rescue.Not only did she know her product knowledge. She had the exact items we were after.They installed all our windows in our new home10 years ago, so we were over the moon to actually get replacement parts To put the icing on the cake, as we did not need many little clips, she did not charge us for them.
Being pensioners that made our day.
Thanks heaps Kayla

Pondy

PondySouth East Queensland, QLD

A&L service

The team at A&L are magic. Nothing is too difficult. The service that has been provided during this journey with both the technical staff and the customer support staff, epically Demi., has been an absolute pleasure. Thank you.

Pedebs

Pedebs

The best service

Harley and Jason A arrived at 9 am were prompt efficient and very polite and informative, giving us a few tips helpful tips.

Sav

SavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a issue with sash locks. Pradeep and Chris ensured this was taken care of! Thanks

Had a issue with sash locks. Pradeep and Chris ensured this was taken care of! Hoping the new locks wont give up on me as easily as the last ones. Thanks

Sonjya B.

Sonjya B.South East Queensland, QLD

25yr old window problem SOLVED!!!!

We had a window in our 25yr old house we had just purchased (prev rental) with a broken lock - we did not think we would be able to do anything about a match, but DEMI was a miracle worker - after some serious effort and tenacity she was able to source a matching lock and keys. All the staff were great, especially DEMI. Thank you for your excellent service and the expertise you showed!

Ken crowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement door barrels

Excellent communication between all parties involved quick response in solving the issue would recommend them to anyone who would like doors and windows and needs a helping hand with issues they come across

Michael A.

Michael A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Customer & Sales support from Lorraine Barnett

Lorraine went out of her way to help me with a difficult part that was hard to find......she has saved me a lot of headache and time to track down these rare door parts.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Showroom to look at Windows and Doors

What I found so helpful was the display showroom, very simple to look at and the Quality of the Doors and Windows are excellent. The staff are very helpful and quick to reply to anything that you need. I appreciated the Staff assistance with looking at Doors as I am building a New Home with 6m rear Doors, and the Bi Fold vs Boutique Sliding Doors are great to look at.

Serena B

Serena BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service.

From the customer service team and the trades men Corey and Eric who came to my home, I found A & L Windows service to be very professional and polite. I would have no hesitation recommending A & L Windows to my family & friends.

Very Professional & Honest Company

We were assisted by Demi & her professionalism was second to none.
The products are high quality & reasonably priced.
Would definitely recommend them.

M.Love

M.LoveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Amazing Value, Knowledgeable, Very Helpful, Highly Recommend!

Darren Brown and the team at A&L Windows have been so outstanding to deal with - excellent pricing, prompt servicing and quality products. I had security screens installed at my home and they went above and beyond, installing additional pop rivets to my other doors for safety when they discovered I would be living alone. Absolute pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my friends and family! Thank you so much!

Fantastic After Service

frank

frankSouth East Queensland, QLD

installation of new fly screens

The representative from A & L Windows who called yesterday to fit the new screens was a Mr Daniel O'Donald.
He was a very pleasant person to chat to and carried out his work very efficiently in my opinion.
The installation seemed to take no time at all and he was very polite and even hoovered up the floor afterwards. A great credit to your organisation.
The screens are working perfectly (as you would expect) and now give us the option of fresh air right through the house which we never had previously.

Frank Tewkesbury
Arundel

John Hunter

John HunterMonash 2904, ACT

Building a home in Qld while living in Canberra

I've been liaising with Ms Fiona Howell, A&L Brisbane's Business Development Manager, in my efforts to find window solutions to a house being built for me in Buderim, Qld. Despite living in Canberra she has gone the extra mile to help, even to the point of arranging for her glass supplier to provide samples to a Canberra retailer so I can view them locally. I'm sure I could have found a solution eventually, but I'm equally sure that Fiona's help and advice has made the process so much easier.

Gentner P.

Gentner P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and professional advice

So impressed with the service and advice I’ve received from the team at A&L in Brisbane. Would highly recommend the company if your wanting new windows or louvres. Many thanks to Jacqueline and Andrew who guided me through the process.

SVP

SVPasked

We have a house built by Porter Davis with A & L sliding windows & doors throughout the house. We are experiencing issues with sliding windows. All the plastic sliding windows locks are either not working or have been broken while we have tried to unlock and open the windows. Can you please help us with replacement locks? Is it possible to get better quality metal locks? Also would you please send us instructions to replace these locks? Thank you for all your help in advance.

Hello,

Would you be able to send across your details to aftersales@alwindows.com.au? Team would be glad to help you out and assist with replacement as well.

Team Leader After Sales

Debbie T.

Debbie T.asked

I have a complaint about the service of A&L door.
I ask to replace a rotting wood window frame that is 5 years old.
Lorraine Barnett told me to pay the money for this up front, in October 2020.
quote 204262300.
not until Feb 17th she found out A&L do not make them any more and will have to refund. This should of been know before asking me to place a order.
Now I can't seem to get a refund even though she told me they would refund. Still waiting, and it is now end of March 2021.

Hi Debbie,

We really apologise for the inconvenience and will follow this up right away. We will certainly take on board your feedback and ensure no other customers are affected. I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss further

Team Leader After Sales

Lorraine W

Lorraine Wasked

Hello, we have just purchased a 6 year old house with A&L locks on all windows. Unfortunately, none of the keys we were given lock/unlock the sliding or windout windows. Is there any way we can get replacement keys? Thankyou Lorraine

Ken crow

I would contact A and L windows they shall be able to assist you either with keys that fit or new barrels and keys to assist with the windows and sliders

Hi Lorraine,

You can email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au, please include your full property address and i will assist you with a solution.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager