A'van Aliner 3

Listing monitored by A'van

5 questions from our users

Allan Basked
Aliner 3

What yearS were the best of the Avan cruisers made ...
Thanking you In advance Allan

Allan B

And why are they better then ?

Waiting Long
Waiting Long

Hi Allan B
I don't know but what I do know is the reviews stink for sometime now.
Based on our experience and the lack of service (that is being kind) you certainly wouldn't buy a 2019 or 2020 model.
Good luck.

Roger H.
Roger H.

We recenty purchased a 2020 Aliner, from a dealer they were excellent. We couldn’t be happier with our purchase, 2 1/2 hr handover the dealer went through everything we need to know. Most of the questions here relate to secondhand vans, buyer beware. We decided to buy new as S/H many 15 + yrs old were typically starting to deteriorate... foam seals etc and maintenance needed. We have a local caravan repair business who have impressive reviews they will be servicing our Aliner regularly.

Peter
Peterasked

Dimensions of single beds

David
Davidasked
Aliner 3

Hi, I have an aliner 1999 avan. Finding that the dome Perspex has fine cracks in it. Anyone have this same problem and where can you buy after market domes?
David

Hi David. Try http://www.avanspareparts.com.au/campers

Wonnie80
Wonnie80

As Dave says, try Avan. We had a 1998 model from new until 2015 and had those same dome windows. They became finely crazed over the years but never cracked; in fact, an original selling point was showing how strong they were by having the sales person jump on the domes at the 1997 Caravan and Camping Show.

star
star

Yes I have same issue with mine. 2001 so are older ones. Fine crazes and looking foggy. Wonder if there is a way to make them look refreshed and seal with a product without replacing them completely. Anyone know??

Len
Lenasked

Hi
How do I fix the sink tap will not close fully is the close position do I change the washer and how thank you
Len

davew

Hi Len. What model/age Avan are we talking? Most mixer taps have a cartridge which needs to be replaced when they start leaking. From what I can see on the Avan and other generic caravan spare parts web sites, only a complete replacement tap is available ... for around $100!
My advice is to remove and carefully disassemble the mixer ( see Youtube clips online for clues on how to do this if you are unsure) and take it to a plumbing supplies and see if they can find a suitable replacement cartridge. All the best with that - Dave

rob h
rob hasked
Aliner 3

Where is battery located in avan aliner 2005 model?

At rear under bunk if there is one

Richard
Richard

Rear off side corner

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

A'van Aliner 3