A'van Cruiseliner 2B

A'van Cruiseliner 2B

See the Best Caravans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wonnie80

Wonnie80Gippsland, VIC

Comment on A'van locks

Floor PlanSingle beds - at either end, with tabel in middle

Bob of gulf point

Bob of gulf pointMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gave up too hard

In the end too small alone and too hard to put the annex up. Traded on a 16 foot pop top Jayco. Will report. The A-van dealer was hopelessly unhelpful so went Jayco. Sorry. I meant she was a miserable cow.

See all A'van Cruiser & Cruiseliner reviews

Terry Barrasked

Does anyone have a PDF copy of the Avan Cruiseliner (2B) Owner's/User's Manual? Or do you know where I can easily download one? Thanks, Terry Barr

Sam.L

Hi Terry, we're pretty ancient with a 2004 model so it might have changed, but there was no manual with ours. All the bits and pieces (ie fridge, fabric treatment etc) had their own pamphlets or manuals but nothing from Avan.

Terry Barr

Hi Sam-thanks for getting back on my query. I’ve seen a PDF copy of an Aliner model owners manual, which does help, but I thought there would a similar manual available for the other models? I’ve found nothing so far but will keep looking.

Regards, Terry

Pobear

Pobearasked

I have a 2018 Cruislner and checked the tyres before leaving - 24 psi on both. This seems low but are as purchased?

Rod G
Rod G

We recently did 17,250km with our Aliner, fully loaded, with light truck tyres fitted. I found it hard to believe 24psi was correct, and used 36psi. Checking the pressures after 100km confirmed a rise of 4psi. "Experts" say if pressures rise by more than that, your initial pressure was too low, the tyre heating up by flexing too much. It the pressure doesn't increase by 4psi, the initial pressure was too high, not enough flex in the tyre. Higher road temperatures up north, resulted in a 6psi increase. There was never any sign that our contents had been suffering a rough ride. Hope this helps.

Tara G
Tara G

Thanks Rod, My Cruiser is very new and I have raised the body to 600mm my Hilux 4x4 is only about 350mm high I have been off road with no problems and I feel that with careful driving it should be ok for the Peninsula highway to Cape York, I would appreciate if anyone could elaborate on this .
John K

Sam.L

Hi John K, what did you do to get the 600mm lift, and did you also increase the ATM? This has been an on and off consideration over the years. We have a 2004 Cruiseliner with the stabiliser legs replaced for clearance, and use our trailer on tracks and trails etc. We haven't travelled the Peninsula Hwy (Cape York) but follow a similar approach to you of careful driving to the conditions coupled with tyre pressures. The only reluctance would be water crossings above 300mm at our present high, hence some of the interest in your lift :)

Alice

Aliceasked

Suitable air conditioners for two bed cruiser model?

Ray.
Ray.

Sorry, can't help, don't have AC in my van.

I've put in a/c and it's great. But over capitalizing for an older A'van. get a $20 fan. Grin and like it. Buy a hundred nice lunches for you and her.

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

CategoryCaravans