A'van Hardtop 563 Liam

5 questions from our users

Jack

Jackasked

Hardtop 563 Liam

Hi I have a leak behind the toilet leaking next to the cassete.Seems to be coming from the mesh flexible hose going to the flickmixer how do I gain access to repair.

Mike

Mikeasked

Hardtop 563 Liam

The fridge vents on my 563 are not in the correct place. According to the fridge manufacturers handbook that you supplied. Because this does cause a problem can you cut extra vents in correct places.
The van itself is good, we were happy with your Penrith dealer
Let me know please and Id love an answer to query about cost of replacing the door with a Camec door.

I Luke

I Lukeasked

how much did a avan liam cost in 2009

garyasked

Hi,
I was wondering if i can invert the overlay axles on my avan liam 2008 to gain some extra height.
Regards Gary Petersen

Hilly
Hilly

Hi Gary, if your axles are currently mounted on top of springs there is no problem relocating underneath; you will need to ensure the spring centre bolts (or whatever method is used to lock the axle to the springs) can locate safely in the axle - it may need some modification but will not be a huge job. Best of luck, Hilly.

Hi Hilly,
Thanks for the reply but i think going that way the relocating of the shockies will pose a problem. I have heard of people swapping out the overlay axles for straight maybe i might have to go that way just a bit more expense.Thanks again.
Regards Gary.

ross

rossasked

Hardtop 563 Liam

Looking at buying 2012 563 liam mkii adv pack, anyone got comments good or bad?

keith
keith

great van we have one travels well ,minor problems only but nothing major cheers keith we love it .

See all A'van Hardtop Series questions

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives