A'van Hardtop Series

What is GTM of Nathan 609 avan

Margaret L.

Margaret L.asked

Hardtop 560 Frances

Our water connection to the toliet where the cassette is located has dislodged twice. Flooded the van. Turned the mains off to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Joye Casked

Hardtop Series

Hi have a Frances ht and would like a more secure door on it any ideas please

susybee

susybeeasked

Hardtop Series

Hello. our Avan Liam HT model needs a replacement shade blind for the hatch over the bed. can anyone advise me where Imight purchase one as the old one keeps looping up on itself when I try to close it.

Try caravansplus.com

Des H.

Des H.asked

Hardtop 560 Frances

Trying to find out why our 2 x 95ltr. water tanks seem to run out so quickly when free camping. Last trip we allowed water to drain into 10Ltr. buckets so as to record usage. We used approx. 100 ltrs. and our LT109-4 gauge was already showing less that a 1/4 tank left.
When filling tanks I wait until water flows from breather hole. We use the water sparingly but it's as if one tank never fills properly. Has anyone else had this problem?

John V.

Similar thing happened to us. The pipe between the two tanks could be larger: when I full up and the water comes out of the spout, I wait 15 minutes and then fill up again. It will take a lot more. Usually do it 3 times until both tanks are chockers. Usually lasts us 5 or 6 days.

John V.

and if you are after diesel heaters, I am the Guru with top quality units with guarantee and spare parts...

jacqui
jacqui

thats a great tip John V, thanks
jacquolin NSW South coast

Kevden K.asked

Hardtop 560 Frances

2013 Frances. First trip in it the water pump decided not to work. There is no 12-13 volts at the pump with 12volt switch on and tap open. Any tips on problem solving and where do I locate the components? Thanks.

John V.

Check the wires connection to the battery. If they are connected properly, maybe you batter is buggered. Use a multimeter to test battery voltage. This is not in lieu of a load test. If all else fails, take it to an auto electrician and get him to do a load test on the battery

Thanks John.V.
Battery is brand spanker 120AH and all other electrical fittings work okay, but I will try to trace the wiring again. My multimeter detects voltage elsewhere just not on the wires to the pump when the tap is open. Being at least the third owner and finding some questionable wiring solutions adds to the challenge. I was wondering if there is a sensor in the water plumbing that switches 12V to the pump on when you open a tap? Trouble is I don't know what it would be called, what it looks like and where it could be located.

Peter Hansen

Peter Hansenasked

Hardtop 560 Frances

Where is the hot water switch

John V.

Lift up the bed and look to your left, there is a switch. Turn it on.

Joye C

Does the hour glass door fit 2014 Francis hard top caravan ?

peter bell

peter bellasked

Hardtop 609 Jensen

why hasent the jensen have a full sink in the hitchen

Alan

Is it a quiz? .... I give up what's the answer?

Michael H.

Michael H.asked

Hardtop Series

Avan Aspire 555 2019. The glass section on the door is held place 4 metal clips on the flyscreen section. The top two clips have been separated and therefore not engaging to hold the glass door closed. Its a long way to the dealer so if anyone has suggestions on how to close the clips i would be appreciative.

Thanks in advance
Michael

Jeanette Small

Jeanette Smallasked

Hardtop 560 Frances

Need to replace bi fold screen door. Where are instructions or where to buy replacement.

peter bell

peter bellasked

Hardtop 609 Jensen

is avan doing any discounts seeing the sydney caravan show has been cabcelles

Jack

Jackasked

Hardtop 563 Liam

Hi I have a leak behind the toilet leaking next to the cassete.Seems to be coming from the mesh flexible hose going to the flickmixer how do I gain access to repair.

Eelsome

Eelsomeasked

Hardtop Series

Hi I would like to raise the height of my Francis can this be done

Mike

Mikeasked

Hardtop 563 Liam

The fridge vents on my 563 are not in the correct place. According to the fridge manufacturers handbook that you supplied. Because this does cause a problem can you cut extra vents in correct places.
The van itself is good, we were happy with your Penrith dealer
Let me know please and Id love an answer to query about cost of replacing the door with a Camec door.

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Hardtop 560 Frances

Belt on Fan in ensuite is broken. What is the best way to remove fan assembly to replace belt?

Hagen

Hagenasked

Hardtop 560 Frances

Hi everyone. Just noticed blisters in the paint along the rear outside corner toilet side of our 2014 Frances. Anyone have anything similar? Will try get it to Avan for a look but can't seem to find anything online. Looks like water must be getting into back corner causing electrolysis?
Cheers Derek

Sorry cant help

Chris Easked

2015 van
Hot water outlet dripping

Where?
Is it the pressure valve?

Lois and Colin

Lois and Colinasked

Hardtop 560 Frances

We want to change the shower outlet drain. It wont let water out fast enough. Has anyone changed the drain hoses?

K.cosgrove

Sorry cant help with that

Alan

Ours doesn't drain well because it seems to be in a higher spot than the shower tray. We have to use a squeegie to get the last bit of water out.
Think the pipes are ok though

Chris E

Hi we had drainage problems and when we drained the sink water came up into the shower.
I made a separate drain for the shower and problem fixed.

Eelsome

Eelsomeasked

Hardtop 560 Frances

Hi what rims are used on the Francis

Ken B

Ken Basked

Hardtop 560 Frances

We have just bought a 2013 Avan Frances and were wondering what tyre pressure people have found is best

aussiekeith
aussiekeith

38psi on tar, about 14psi on sand, about 28psi on corrugated roads. Note that a lot depends on quality of tyre and the construction of its sidewall

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

A'van Hardtop Series